The photograhpy thread-Exciting Places of the world

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Hazar, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Quo Vadis

Quo Vadis MDL Junior Member

Sep 1, 2019
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Battlestar Galactica: Surprise attack of the Cylons" ;)

2. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Now during the corona emergency situation I had some spare time to make another slide-show / video for friends about Thailand where I had been on February / March.

Those people there suffer a lot from that (besides of infections) because there is no tourism ATM and they are dependent on tourists to get their income.... I hope my friends there are well....:hug2:

I browsed through my pictures I had shot during years 2012-2020 and made this ~14 minutes video last weekend to get myself a little bit distracted from corona.

Some tech details -if interested-

Most of the pictures are shot with the D800. Some with my old D90 and a few with my new D850.
    Most used lens was the Nikkor 28mm 1:1.8G prime.

The time lapse consists of single pictures!
    Pictures are taken every 2 seconds, original frame rate of the created video is 30 FPS.
    This means the time lapse ratio is: Hours get minutes and minutes get seconds. :)

The final slide-show I did has been rendered to FHD 60 FPS, though to get very smooth transitions.

How to download / watch:

All of my files are of course virus-free. Google drive just pops up with a message that they cannot be scanned since my archives are PW protected.

I hope you enjoy.
    Watch it on a big TV screen or monitor with sound attached.:)

Music: Carbon Based Lifeforms

Stay healthy.

Yen

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
  5. htc_enthusiast

htc_enthusiast MDL Novice

May 10, 2020
    Some I've had published...

https://www.pbs.org/american-portrait/story/4469/jon-b-cocolalla-id-when-i-step-outside-my-door