Not sure what the "fresch" discussion above is all about, just wanted to mention I checked the "Boerse" forum again, and Ash-P confirms my previous (deleted) post that the serial included in the "readme.txt" (or raedme) was not correct. However, the serial included in the patch itself (which I did not test) was correct, and I just confirmed it working (remember, I use the PE stuff only). Ash-P also confirmed the "unknown" patcher exe seems to do exactly the same thing as Nova-s' activator, so I'm sure it's possible to make a new patcher that works exactly as what we've gotten used to. It looks like the patcher can be opened with 7-zip (open inside), so no need to run an unknown .exe. I believe the modified .dll is there as a standard resource file, but I will look into that later. For now, I will wait a bit longer to see if Nova-s returns, if not, I'm sure other solutions will surface.