[Answered] windows 10 activator website is fake?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by F.Mon, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F.Mon

F.Mon MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2018
    #1 F.Mon, Aug 27, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2018
    Hello guys, i need some help:

I need to install windows in a new machine, but cant get a license right now, i been looking on how to activate win 10 with something that works(seems long gone are the days of windows loader) and most english speaker users refer to kms pico, but i hear that updates kinda screw it from time to time.. i looked some options and found a couple of things but everyone abides by kms pico..
    found this site.. its GOOD? or FAKE?
    PLZ BE CAREFUL WHILE CHECKING THE SITES I DONT KNOW IF THEY OK BE CAREFUL ALSO HAVE IN MIND ALL ACTIVATORS MOSTLY COME AS MALWARE IN WINDOWS SINCE MICROSOFT TRIES TO DISCOURAGE U TO USE EM SO IS HARD TO KNOW WHATS OK
    ITS MY FIRST POST SO I CANT POST LINKS DIRECTLY SO IF U GOOGLE U MAY FIND EM

first: [FAKE]
    this website i never used it
    has anyone heard of windows activator?

i have used the next site once, lead me to windowsloader for win 7 and other tools for 7, i used another method from there in a machine that windows loader refused to work and it worked no hassle
    has anyone else used it?
    it goes by: [FAKE]

Please let me know if u used other activator like to ones on those sites, i would like to know yor thoughts or experiences and what u guys think is the best choice..

ty

2. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    #2 Enthousiast, Aug 27, 2018
    Do you need help or are you just giving those fake websites free advertising?

MDL is the official and orginal host of DAZ Windows Loader and most original KMS developments.

The second activator using the name hactivator should set off all allarm bells, it probably uses removewat and that is not an activator, it corrupts systemfiles to foul windows into a fake activated state.

Why do you publish the urls when you are suspicious about them yourselves, best to delete this whole thread by the staff.

3. F.Mon

F.Mon MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2018
    ONE is obvious if im asking a question that im asking for help

Two i dont know things by acronyms, ergo i dont know what MDL is

Three its not "hactivator" is clear Dash+activator, what u see is the "h" from "dash"; i wrote it that way cuz i cant post links as stated before in the post, AND i already said i ve used that site before the one i really have doubts its the first one, so im looking of people has used the site as well and if anyone knows about the first one

Are u trying to help or u just here to be funny? seems u read the post only halfway i came to this site cuz it seems it has a legit good USEFUL community i didnt expected to be berated on the very first answer i got

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    If you're longe at MDL (My Digital Life Forum!) you'll find that there a bunch of Members with such attitude to find anything that could be classified as wrong and/or bad (in their mind) to 'jump-in' and bash others. Unfortunately, that is a part of (not so nice) human nature!

All of those just forgetting that even them started up at some day in their Life without to know anything! Don't expect Objectivity for such humans!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. prestige600

prestige600 MDL Junior Member

Feb 17, 2011
    If I were you i wouldn't even use those kind of "activators" in the first place. Anything that isn't properly documented these days are considered suspicious especially when it comes to activating Windows. The site you mentioned isn't even encrypted so who knows what kind of code that sites has. MDL probably has the safest tools you'll ever use with regards to activating Windows safely.

6. i remember in my early computer days how i end up using malicious kmspico from a so called fake official kmspico site, recommended on quara with many upvotes.
    there are many sites claiming to be official kmspico site, and all of those are well designed and documented and looks legit. any noob can easily endup using them.
    common sense should be applied here that if many sites claim to be official then only one of them is legit and all others are fake, and if any site can wrongly claim they are official then they definitely malicious with intention to install crapware on your computer.
    sadly mdl activators threads are private and they don't appear in google search results, this gives a chance for all the fake sites to grow.
    anyway it doesn't mean you can't get legit kmspico (and similar software) from the internet without knowing mdl or any other homepage.
    just stick with verified uploaders on torrent sites or other crack software uploader site which host many softwares and have a good record or have forum or legit comment box, this is least measures to not get malicious softwares.
    anyway i can't tell you to stick with official site because identifying official site is quite hard if you are new. anyway always make sure the official site you are believing have forum with enough comments and many people participation.

7. F.Mon

F.Mon MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2018
    ty guys for the answers.. i wonder if someone else has used other site like those to activate windows.. Regarding how legit the sites are.. is hard to know.. also, yeah i know they not encrypted https but i been burned by "secure" pages as well so im not sure what to think anymore.. the second site helped me with windows 7 a long time ago, as i mentioned in the original post, and seems to be still active posting different methods to try to activate stuff, but i dont know... i mean windows 10 is very invasive and Microsoft constantly makes updates and stuff so it will be hard to use unless u have a legit license, its my belief that the more time something is online the easier it gets cracked, i wonder if its enough time for windows 10 to get easily activated.. its seems keeps changing, for what i heard even kmspico has problems keeping it activated..
    So i wonder if actually theres more legit stuff out there other than kmspico..

8. few things,
    https doesn't mean softwares there are not malicious, actually https have nothing to do with it.
    windows 10 is not trying to keep crack activation away, its update are not intended to remove fake activation. if your activation is gone then it is a fault of activators itself or your antivirus removed some files of it.
    kmspico method is not the best and it can create problems sometimes,

best method for activation is
    KMS_VL_ALL-SppExtComObjPatcher-kms-25 made by abbodi1406
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...pro-and-office-2013.49686/page-76#post-838808

9. F.Mon

F.Mon MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2018
    i dont know that one, anyone else has any experience wth it?

10. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    Well, the only truly "legit" ways of activation are the ones Microsoft provides.

All OEM ways of free activation (like Windows Loader) were closed with Windows 8 (by nixing the OEM:SLP channel completely). There are two ways now (besides owning a genuine license), KMS or HwID.

Everything KMS is in our KMS Tools sub-section (linked above). KMS is not screwed by updates at all, but certain upgrades aren't offered to KMS users as they are for Retail/OEM users. KMS is Volume (contract with MS), and that's supposed to work this way. Businesses using Volume activation will deploy those upgrades through other means, anyway. Imagine a corporation with 1000+ computers, each loading a >4GiB upgrade on its own?

The other method is HwID (click me). It is perpetual, but hardware-bound. In a nutshell, despite what MS says, the free upgrade method still works.

11. F.Mon

F.Mon MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2018
    well ty for the insight.. umm what kms u think is better? theres no key generator that work right? as far as i know those are fairy tales that survive since they worked back in the 90´s

12. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    Key generators would be no good. While you can generate valid keys easily, MS servers won't accept them, as they 1. keep a record of any issued keys and 2. generate their keys with a special secret we don't know (and will never).

Which KMS solution you use, is just preference. At the core, they all do the same. Personally, I prefer vlmcsd, running perpetually as KMS server in my LAN.

13. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    #13 Enthousiast, Aug 27, 2018
    All those "developments" are based on code that was/is published here on MDL, compiled into a closed source exe and no-one knows what it runs or does, like with the russian forks based on MDL knowledge.

You yourselve posted that the sites maybe are not really to be trusted.

All kms or windows slic tools (incl. windows loader) developments of MDL are by MDL members, the reason MDL doesn't allow to publish tools that aren't from MDL and supported on MDL is for a reason.

[FAKE] offers kmsautolite= not supported at MDL because it does things in a way MDL doesn't support.

[FAKE] i can not even find a website for, i only find a MTK video claiming to activate windows permanently, it doesn't do that, legit key, MSDM/Slic and hwid are permanent.

14. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Like it or don't like it, despite of what any of those 'Experts' and everything knowing Members at MDL (and other Forums) explaining and claiming thousands of times, any KMS activated OS/Software is illegal and classified as 'pirated' if the activation system isn't legalized by the Developer (Microsoft).

That means that any KMS system used need to use a KMS Host which is legalized by the OS/Software Developer (Microsoft). Those KMS Host's are using a special Key which is sold by the OS/Software Developer (Microsoft)! Overall, the installation and use of a KMS Host need to follow the Rules of the OS/Software Developer (Microsoft) to be legal.

Even as all KMS activated Software is using a single GVLK Key, and get activated on whatever KMS Host that Software is activated, only those are legal which were using a licensed KMS Host, for which the Owner need to have paid for.

A user, who didn't know if the used KMS Host is really legal, should realize, that they're maybe using an illegal Software, which is a criminal delict.

Simple fact is, if anybody is using a KMS activated Software, and did not have the authorization of a legal KMS Host Owner of the KMS Host he/she is using for the activation (and could prove that), is using a pirated Software.
    And ALL those 'bogus' KMS Host's used for activation of OS/Software in an app like KMS Pico, MTK and others (promoted on Forums like MDL and others), are illegal!

Have a good day.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. Where you read the claim of being "Legal" for the kms activators? :rolleyes:

16. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Do you really want an explanation? If so, I suggest that you read all post's on MDL Forum about the KMS Activation, their use of and, and, and!

Even that wasn't the meant of my post (Post: #14) which was just to mention the Illegality of the unauthorized use of a KMS Host, on what way ever!

17. i've read too many posts here about kms and no one ever said use of kms activators is legal.
    but you seems to think that experts here have different opinion on this.

18. F.Mon

F.Mon MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2018
    You mostly dont have m

Can you just go away? You completely miss the point of the post or even offer anything useful, let alone help..
    go try to look smart somewhere else please, if u so triggered by the post just continue your merry way..

Now you are here just to argue with people that actually gave me some useful information and actually helped me to understand things a bit, tell MR smart whats the point of entering a random post to argue with people?

19. F.Mon

F.Mon MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2018
    Ok guys why you argue about the legality of this? in the end we kinda know what we doing here, we are here either for research on how things work, or basically we cant get a legal copy at the moment for whatever reason; or refuse to pay to microsoft for a glorified store front posing as a new OS, that collects personal information and sells it to the best postor...

You guys (most of you) have been helpful..and gave me some good info to understand whats up wth windows 10
    but seems no one will comment or have experience on the other alternatives that look apparently legit like those on the sites i listed.. i guess we all rather not play with fire..

I hope someone else adds some experience or something

20. prestige600

prestige600 MDL Junior Member

Feb 17, 2011
    To answer this is really simple. Most users here just don't want to try (and will never) the one you just posted because we simply just don't trust it. So you're right about that one, that is some fire we just don't want to play with.