Bypass Windows 7 Extended Security Updates Eligibility

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by abbodi1406, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Try this:
    GiF + info:
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...dates-eligibility.80606/page-209#post-1617242

2. Bruno.H.

Bruno.H. MDL Novice

Mar 12, 2009
    #4282 Bruno.H., Sep 10, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
    Dear @abbodi1406, @IMI Kurwica & @Enthousiast, thank You, thank you all who made this Win 7 ESU show (still) possible! :)
    Astonish and monumental work, especially with the fact, that so many users still did not migrate onto Microsoft Win 10 OS...

I have also one humble question here...
    Till now, till the whole new "BypassESU-v8-AIO.7z" come in the game before just the couple of days ago here..., the older "BypassESU-v7-AIO.7z" has an ability for temporary installation of the "Install .NET 4 ESU Bypass", which was very important of its own features, that we all install just temporary (very important), only to be able to (+ only till we successfully), install the one specifically and individual Windows Update component all here: the "Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework xy for Windows 7 for x64", or its similar update name...

However, the whole new "BypassESU-v8-AIO.7z" by its design now, for some reason and from now on, does not contain anymore the "Install .NET 4 ESU Bypass" integration option feature... :(

So, to be able to still install, now or in the future, the "Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework xy for Windows 7 for x64", or its similar update name, we have still 2-3 options here for that, if I am correct:

a) Hold also in our reserve, an older "BypassESU-v7-AIO.7z", and temporary from here, only install the "Install .NET 4 ESU Bypass" feature when we really need it it;

or

b) from now on, just disregard completely that the older "BypassESU-v7-AIO.7z" solution ever existed, and for the Microsoft .NET Framework updates only, just and also temporary install, the "dotNetFx4_ESU_Bypass", which is totally individual solution all here for that particular Microsoft .NET Framework updates purpose;

or

c) in the near future, the whole new "BypassESU-v9-AIO.7z" will also have again the big comeback integration, of its own "Install .NET 4 ESU Bypass" feature???!!!

Thank you for clarifying all this in advance for people here and best regards to you, the astonish three guys here to make all this possible with Win 7 ESU project, and to all the rest of the folks here on this great forum!

3. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    v7 complimented by v8 contains all you desire (running v7 should offer to remove the .net ESU bypass).
    This will have the same options as v7 has but now should be working for both, .net 4 ESU updates + non dotnet ESU updates.

4. Bruno.H.

Bruno.H. MDL Novice

Mar 12, 2009
    Thank you for your most kindest answer! :)

Also, I apologize, I obvious did not notice in the meantime, that @abbodi1406 already said that he will add the "Install .NET 4 ESU Bypass" feature back again into the whole new "BypassESU-v8-AIO.7z". ;)

5. Tito69

Tito69 MDL Novice

Dec 26, 2019
  6. Mazufa

Mazufa MDL Junior Member

Dec 28, 2019
    I have updated successfully ByPassESU v7 AIO new ByPassESU v8 AIO program. Can I just move the old ByPassESU v7-AIO program to the Recycle Bin and then delete it from the Recycle Bin? Or should I click before this LiveOS-Setup as an administrator, click 4 Remove WU ESU Patcher?

7. plmrito

plmrito MDL Novice

Apr 30, 2020
    Sorry for being dumb this month but I still don't understand how to install the 2020-09 KB4577051
    Apparently with the "BypassESU-v8-AIO.7z" the KB4576628 installed without problems as I see it successfully there but the above one reverts
    Can I ask someone to be kind enough to give me all the steps to perform the instalation?
    Sorry for not understanding this month and thank you very much for your help

8. Tito69

Tito69 MDL Novice

Dec 26, 2019

For my part I had the same problem as you so I uninstalled the WU ESU patcher and then reinstalled the BypassESU V8. Then I installed 4577051 manually via the Microsoft site. And after restart it worked

9. Bloomfree

Bloomfree MDL Novice

Feb 13, 2011
    Thank you so much for BypassESU-v8-AIO.7z.It works!!!
    Also thank you so much for approving to add the .NET 4 bypass to it.

10. Mazufa

Mazufa MDL Junior Member

Dec 28, 2019
    Many thanks to abbodi1406 for the new BypassESU-v8-AIO bypass program! :) I have successfully upgraded to this new version.

11. yatopp

yatopp MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2011
    Anyone getting left over artifacts/areas not refreshing after the installation of latest updates with this tool?
    It has happened on 3 different intel systems of different generations with igpu. Tried updating drivers on 2 of them, but didn't help. One system is kaby lake r and can't update due to no official intel windows 7 support.

See pic with firefox menus. also happens with other applications.

Attached Files:

• sc.jpg
      sc.jpg
      File size:
      74.7 KB
      Views:
  12. hxex2019

hxex2019 MDL Novice

Sep 10, 2020
    Thank you !Thank you !

13. eMTeee

eMTeee MDL Novice

Feb 3, 2020
    I can confirm this on a Skylake igpu, using the latest OEM driver from Intel. Yeah, unfortunately it's the same for me since this month's cumulative update have been installed. Been waiting since to anyone popping up with the same issue.
    As far as I can see it happens only if you use the Classic Windows theme, I couldn't reproduce it with the default Aero one.
    Wonder if it is the same for anyone using classic theme or it's just with Intel gpus only.
    Mostly apps that use overlays are affected (web browsers, any app with visual themes, etc...) and also tooltip popups.

14. zepper72

zepper72 MDL Novice

May 9, 2010
    Same here, using classic theme I'm getting artifacts with the Firefox browser. Must be something to do with a graphics update. Since we get no support we'll have to hope that those who do are experiencing the same problem and Microsoft will fix it.

15. eMTeee

eMTeee MDL Novice

Feb 3, 2020
  16. derekod

derekod MDL Novice

Jun 4, 2010
    It is not working for me, Not sure if it is because I am using Ultimate, did work for previous ESU updates, tried v8 reverted updates.