[Concluded] 5 Kryptel Standard Edition and 2 Kryptel Enterprise Edition by Inv Softworks.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Dec 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    I use Kryptel but its specific version license and cannot be updated or upgraded. I am interested in Kryptel Enterprise and hope to win.

2. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    Giveaway extended to 10 more days. This software and the giveaway is really valuable. Inv Softworks has been generous and kind enough to let us host a 2nd giveaway after this one ends. The 2nd giveaway is of Silver Key which is another great software and in my opinion one of the best softwares out there, as so is Kryptel. So I hope for more participation and excitement to be the winner. :)
    Giveaway ends on January 16th, 2018 now. And after that you know, another one begins. :v:

Thank you, Inv Softworks, and especially our dear friend Mr. Andre Stoeff. :tankyou:

3. daljeet singh

daljeet singh MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2017
    whizkidraj & Kryptel Thank you for giving this opportunity to winning the awesome encryption software.
    Encryption software is must have software nowadays, Kryptel helps a lot for securing and save data from bad guys. Kryptel Enterprise Edition looks interesting I hope to win.

Thanks

4. fkar

fkar MDL Recognized Advisor

Nov 3, 2012
    Please count me in. I was looking for a such a software for folder encryption mainly, hope this software will play a main role for my files protection.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    Count me in please, I always need a software for crypting my project :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    a good encryption software
    will help me keep my files safe from unseen glances.
    thanks for the giveaway

7. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Kryptel Standard will let me have files in an encrypted form(best way to secure files from outsiders) Thanks for the giveaway!!!

8. hi hello

hi hello MDL Novice

Dec 8, 2015
    Great encryption software.Hope to win it.
    Thank You.

9. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    First of all thanks @whizkidraj and Kryptel devs for organising and supporting this giveaway. I want to win a license for this software in order to enhance my privacy while communicating online in various forms and i`m sure this software will help, so count me in please for this awesome giveaway.

:rolleyes:

10. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    I would like to win the program Kryptel to encrypt files and folders to protect my data.
    Program is very easy to use.
    Thank you whizkidraj and Kryptel for the giveaway.

11. Ankit Mhatre

Ankit Mhatre MDL Novice

Jan 15, 2018
    Thank you for this giveaway @whizkidraj.
    Please count me in! Kryptel seems to be a really great software for encryption purpose. Thank you Inv Softworks.

12. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    Thanks for this very nice giveaway, I strongly recommend to all because it enhance our customise security I hope to win.

13. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    [​IMG]

Congratulations to the winners! :)
    As we all know, after 5 days, next winner in the list will be chosen if any of the current winners fail to PM me in 5 days from today, to claim their win.
    No need to send any details. Just PM me to claim your win, and licenses will be sent immediately :)

Once again, thank you to Mr. Andre Stoeff, Mr. David Bernstein and Inv Softworks and all those who participated. :tankyou:

14. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    :clap::clap3: Thanks a lot for this license, i didn`t expect to win. :hug:

15. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thank you for your giveaways and my congratulations to other winners!:clap::clap::clap:

16. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thank you and congrats to the other winners.

17. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Congrats to lucky Winners, waiting eagerly for the next giveaway to start. :rolleyes:

18. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Congrats to the 7 lucky winners of this very good software and thanks @whizkidraj for this giveaway! ;)

19. daljeet singh

daljeet singh MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2017