[Concluded] [Giveaway/Contest] UnHackMe + Warrior 5 Lifetime Licenses.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Nov 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monstertruckpa

monstertruckpa MDL Junior Member

Apr 5, 2016
    I would like to win because I need it to check with unhack and warrior if there are infections or rootkits in my systems, either from local windows session and in boot mode. thank you so much Wizky

2. forwardintofuture

forwardintofuture MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2016
    Had a trial of this software last time, and it perform very well on an infected PC. :good3: Ideal as a portable disinfection tool, especially for those working in the IT industry. You never know, any time you could fall victim to an infection or it could be the case of a friend or a relative.

Thanks to MDL and UnhackMe :worthy:

3. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    #23 angustaver, Dec 3, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    please delete this post
    by mistake
    I have repeated post

4. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    UnHackMe is an all-in-one toolbox for removing malware. It concentrates on problems which antivirus programs do not look for. It uses its own database to detect which programs you should remove from your PC. With this specific feature, I am eager to win this license and have a trial on it.
    Favorite features in UnHackMe + Warrior :
    1. UnHackMe : removes "unwanted programs", cleans a browser, deletes Trojans, adware, and spyware.
    2. Warrior(External Double Checking) : removes suspicious code and eliminate incactive malicious siftware,
    3. Log File Checking : checks problems in log files and returns with solution files.

5. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    UnhackMe is a very good security software for protecting against wide range of threats like rootkits, trojans etc. Thanks for the giveaway!!

6. zylor

zylor MDL Junior Member

Feb 25, 2012
    It really is msconfig on steroids.. and detecting those nasty PUP's and getting them fixed. A must have

7. browneylad

browneylad MDL Member

Sep 26, 2017
    Great thanks whizkidraz for this giveaway! I would like to use it on my laptop which has a free antivirus only. So this program will serve well to protect against rootkit, trojan or pup threats that come with lots of usb & wi-fi usage. I have tested it on pc already. It is very good at detecting unwanted adware or spyware. It is perfect to use independently as portable tool. I carry & use laptop everywhere so it will help me tons.

8. dudeluv

dudeluv MDL Senior Member

Aug 7, 2012
    #28 dudeluv, Dec 5, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    I would like to win UnHackMe plus Warrior because I need a good all-in-one toolbox for removing malware and to find rootkits in my systems.
    Thanks Wizky

9. gdant

gdant MDL Novice

May 5, 2016
    Thanks whizkidraj for the giveaway.

Unhack me protect me from threats that are not conventional and usually got undetected by traditional Antivirus engines. I surf internet a lot and surf redirecting and PopUps are very annoying ( many websites now-a-days ask to disable adblock to visit website).

10. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

UnHackMe identifies and removes PUP's,Trojans, adware, spyware etc...
    More importantly it helps to discover and remove any kernel rootkits, which hide their files away, as well as registry and boot-record rootkits.
    It is easy to use and also very light on system resources.

11. garry53

garry53 MDL Novice

Mar 9, 2016
    Great program. Sooner or later we all need this no matter how careful and diligent we are

12. pf100

pf100 Duct Tape Coder

Oct 22, 2010
    I'd like a chance to win UnHackMe + Warrior. It's great software.

13. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    It looks like something I wouldn't mind having in my arsenal against malware. :)

Please include me.

TIA.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. Capt.Barbossa

Capt.Barbossa MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2017
    thank you. I never heard this software before and i would like to use it to find malwares on my pc.

15. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    It seems an advanced program to remove malware, adware, PUP & other nasties. I am IN!

16. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for another perfect giveaway, whizkidraj. Thanks also to Dmitry Sokolov for supporting it. Greatis software produces indeed very good software and UnhackMe is one of the best of its kind. It`s not only an antimalware solution but also a complete security product with features built to protect us from the latest and cyber attacks. Count me in for this giveaway. Best regards, dino. :rolleyes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  17. drew84

drew84 MDL Expert

Mar 13, 2014
    Would appreciate the opportunity to find out if this (UnHackMe) is as good as it says... Cheers..

Thanks whizkidraj, Thanks also to Dmitry and all at Greatis Software for supporting this giveaway. Count me in please.... Best regards, drew84. :rolleyes:

18. TimeScape

TimeScape MDL Novice

Apr 28, 2012
    whizkidraj, thank you for this great giveaway! Please count me in as well. :)

cheers

19. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    Unhackme is able to detect & prevent many rootkit, spying scripts or malicious web contents from harming a PC. UnHackMe can stop annoying PUPs, browser redirects, keyloggers, rootkit & trojans & many more threats. I would love to win a lifetime license to keep my PC safe.

20. dashhamidmamali

dashhamidmamali MDL Novice

Oct 24, 2016
    thank you for the giveaway

I like this software and have used the giveaway versions sometime ago and can simply say that it is a very powerfull software to protect system against malwares and ransomwares