Could I post in Chinese?

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by silict, Jan 23, 2017.

1. silict

silict MDL Novice

Jan 23, 2017
    #1 silict, Jan 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    IT's my first time register a IT Froum.:clap:

2. yousif

yousif MDL Member

Dec 14, 2013
    我们来! 但是英语是这个论坛的官方语言,所以请尽量只用英语写! :)

Welcome! English is the official language in this forum so please try to write in English :)

My English is kind of poor too but it's still valid as long as other users understand what are you trying to say..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. silict

silict MDL Novice

Jan 23, 2017
    #3 silict, Jan 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    (OP)
    OK, But my english is very poor,sorry.

ahhh, BTW, My compputer Model:NEC VK29HD, It's only saled in Japan,Any one who use this computer?

4. silict

silict MDL Novice

Jan 23, 2017
    Ya? Wich Country you from?

5. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    Practice makes perfect. (our proverb)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Perfection does not exist but excellence does.

7. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    As much as I know, there is more than 80 different English versions in use over the world. They are all so different that sometimes not possible to understand.
    Why? Most of these language versions are not the nation default language and these people are thinking in their own language and then he/she translates everything into English. But any language has its own methods how to build up sentences, any language has several special expressions, which cannot be translated word by word, etc.
    So You can learn to use language and speak well only, if You live in this language environment.
    It's like swimming, if there is no water, where to practice, then read the book as much as want, doesn't help.

If You understood me, is good, if not, remember - also my native language is not English.
    I'm a Neanderthal.
    Good luck to everyone.

8. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
    :eek: It's not over: fiends j/k, lol :weep:
    fiend
    fēnd/Submit
    noun
    plural noun: fiends
    an evil spirit or demon.
    synonyms:demon, devil, evil spirit; informalspook
    "a fiend had taken possession of him"
    archaic
    the Devil.
    noun: the fiend
    a wicked or cruel person.
    "a fiend thirsty for blood and revenge"

9. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Yes you are, all of you around Bat, his fiends. And he's the master of the hive. :D

10. pf100

pf100 Duct Tape Coder

Oct 22, 2010
    English is the only language I know. Having said that, I am very forgiving of those whose english is not so great. English is a difficult language to learn and I don't look down on those that don't know it well. Even when someone posts when their english is not so good, I can still tell what they are trying to say. I am of the belief that we are one world and should help those having difficulties no matter whether it's with a computer problem or understanding that people here come from all over the world and be forgiving of a lack of proficiency in english. If I posted on a foreign (to me) language board and I used a translator to post, I would hope they would be forgiving of my failings in the use of their language. Understanding and caring is what matters to me, not how good your english is.

11. PhaseDoubt

PhaseDoubt MDL Expert

Dec 24, 2011
    Everybody needs a helpful fiend or two. :biggrin:

12. Katzenfreund

Katzenfreund MDL Expert

Jul 15, 2016
    No offense but you're not only asking to post in the wrong language, but you're also asking it in the wrong section.

The first section to read is the Rules, and board/posting questions go in Feedback section.

13. glennsamuel32

glennsamuel32 MDL Senior Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Sed non uti lingua anglicus amo habeo nolle :(

14. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    如何在地球上有一个简单的问题,张贴在中国拖两页!为什么这张贴在W10论坛!

How on earth has a simple question about posting in Chinese dragged on for two pages! And why is this posted in the W10 forum!

15. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    Googling this comes up with "Urinary Tract Infections" :eek:

:laie:

(Yeah I know...it's Latin)

16. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  17. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
    :welcomeani: @ MDL