Expired![MDL Exclusive] Cyberghost 5 three months premium licenses!

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aninvitedsoul

Aninvitedsoul MDL Senior Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Anyway Thank you Sid for the offer it's not your fault,but,be sure it's a trusted service next time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #22 sid_16, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    (OP)
    I don't know what type of trouble you're facing regarding the activation! I rarely use VPN service as I don't download anything from country restricted site and have installed a 6 months promo but disabled it. Anyway the keys can be activated only until end of FEB.2015. See the limitations and restrictions below.

Only one key per user can be retrieved.
    The key can’t be activated if you already have an active subscription or you have used a promotional key in the past year.

Users can't participate who have redeemed a promotional key already within the last 12 months, or use a current Premium or Premium Plus subscription.
    Watch this video, how to activate a key;

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Bio Hazard

Bio Hazard MDL Member

Nov 23, 2013
    doesn't work for me too and this is my first account.

[​IMG]

4. jasoos

jasoos MDL Junior Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Are we missing something as many of us using VPN service very first time from Cyberghost 5

5. olefin

olefin MDL Novice

Oct 25, 2009
    same here cant active

6. Forever

Forever Guest

#26 Forever, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2015
    sent PM to u both plz check and tell if successful or not :good3:

anyone else has activation problems, tell me i will try :smile3:

7. olefin

olefin MDL Novice

Oct 25, 2009
    yes worked thank you

8. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    Thanks all is good ! :biggrin:

9. FreelanceX

FreelanceX MDL Junior Member

Dec 6, 2012
    Worked for me first time. Thanks.

Been using Froot VPN (as its free) for a while, but its not exactly stable... This seems more.. professional?

10. Aninvitedsoul

Sep 14, 2012
    #30 Aninvitedsoul, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    ِAgain thank you for your efforts here in MDL,I've been watching your posts and how Gents are happy with their free accounts.It is my first time to try getting a free account VPN.I just liked to try one,especially recommended by MDL which I trust so much.I've been reading privacy policy and such stuff in Cyberghost 5 all morning yesterday and bookmarked the thread to see how will things go.I did exactly as I been told to do and got my key.I watched the instructive video,but the key was invalid and tried later as I've been told to do,but all in vain.Today I watched Gents being asked to check there PMs and afterwards they say thing are going fine.What's going on.What I'm missing here.I just need to understand how things should go to do the successful process regarding the key is invalid.Thank you.

11. Forever

Forever Guest

Sir have sent u a freshly generated username pass for the G/A via PM, plz try it :rolleyes:

12. Forever

Forever Guest

OK this time i too received the error everyone has been talking abt....
    this is what works for me, try urself.
    i get the key easily in form of MDL-XXX-XXX-XXX
    but when activating it says invalid.
    So how i got it solved is that i was copy/pasting key, which was the cause of invalid error.
    so to avoid this problem, what u can do is just remove the last letter from ur key and type it manually and then activate.
    this worked for me.
    if still problem persists, try manually typing the key while activating...
    if this solves problem, sid_16 plz mention it in the OP :good3:

13. Aninvitedsoul

Sep 14, 2012
    #33 Aninvitedsoul, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
    Thank you for that gentle touch.I'm logged in right away.But I didn't find the country I'm in now.I don't know what to do.Again,your post itself is more than enough for me.Thank you.:)

Edit:BTW I downloaded the application and succeeded to connect without activation,yesterday!

14. Rider143

Rider143 MDL Novice

Dec 2, 2014
    Still, I'm facing the issue. Could you please send me newly generated key?

15. Aninvitedsoul

Sep 14, 2012
    Now I'm in Egypt and it's not listed on the website.I think that doesn't allow me to use the premium service though I have an account now.I never used a VPN before.!Any help will be appreciated.

16. Forever

Forever Guest

this should help you; read it to realise the full potential of this VPN
    https://support.cyberghostvpn.com/index.php?/CGVPN/Knowledgebase/List

17. Aninvitedsoul

Sep 14, 2012
  18. Aninvitedsoul

Sep 14, 2012
    Feedback:the VPN CG5 is working great,the speed is very good,you can easily choose the connection and all is fast.Thank you for this nice offer.;)

19. JantsoP

JantsoP MDL Novice

Dec 10, 2012
    Im still getting the same issue. The key is not valid. Tried also with the tut in OP but still fails. What to do?

20. thessalonik

thessalonik MDL Senior Member

Apr 7, 2014
    Same here.

The activation key you've entered seems to be invalid! Please enter an valid activation key and retry the activation!

What shall i do?