[Giveaway/Contest] 3 x BurnAware Professional Lifetime with free upgrades forever 3-PCs

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Apr 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Apr 11, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BurnAware Homepage:- https://www.burnaware.com/
    Features
    BurnAware is a full-fledged, easy-to-use burning software which allows users to write all types of files such as digital photos, pictures, archives, documents, music and videos to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs (including M-Disc). With BurnAware, you also be able to create bootable or multisession discs, high-quality Audio CDs and Video DVDs, make and burn ISO images, copy and backup discs, extract audio tracks, erase and verify data, recover data from multisession or unreadable discs.

[​IMG]
    Key Benefits
    One of the most noticeable feature is the user interface – clean, effective, easy-to-use and multilingual. Other benefits are high-DPI monitors support, low CPU usage and very stable burning process. Plus support of latest OS - Windows 10, as well as any version starting from Windows XP, 32 and 64 bits.

[​IMG]
    Advanced Options
    Besides standard options, BurnAware offers many advanced options such as BOOT settings, UDF partition and versions, ISO levels and restrictions, session selection, CD-Text for track and disc, byte by byte verification, direct copying, disc spanning and many more.

BurnAware Editions:- https://www.burnaware.com/compare-editions.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

BurnAware Social Media Pages:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank my dear friend Val Gittes, and everyone at BurnAware for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou:

Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).

What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there. Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway. If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.

Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forum sections. :)

Optional Rules:-

4. Like, Follow "BurnAware" on their social media sites. (optional, but appreciated).

And a special simple small request :bookside:
    And at last, please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition.
    Not just thanks or other one word comments. :bashtroll::nono3: :smokecowboy:

Giveaway ends on May 18th, 2019.

Good luck all. :good3:

P.S.

I wanted to see how the giveaway goes, and......

Due to popular demand, good participation numbers, and many requests, the giveaway title is now changed from

[Giveaway/Contest] 1 x BurnAware Professional Lifetime with free upgrades forever 3-PCs
    to
    [Giveaway/Contest] 2 x BurnAware Professional Lifetime with free upgrades forever 3-PCs

Once again, I would like to thank my dear friend Val Gittes, and everyone at BurnAware for this gesture. :tankyou:

Just like this, keep showing your support for BurnAware. Cheers!
    (Also posted here) i.e Reply #22.

EDIT.
    Previous announcement here :innocent:

Check the giveaway title. :smoking: It's now.

[Giveaway/Contest] 3 x BurnAware Professional Lifetime with free upgrades forever 3-PCs :hangloose::cool2:

All thanks to BurnAware and my dear friend Val Gittes. :giverose: :tankyou:
    (Also posted here) i.e Reply #27.

2. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    Thanks for the giveaway,

I wanted this software from long with ltl , I used many software for burning disk, but I wanted some advance feature I found those features,but unfortunately those software companies may be closed or will be, I hope I could win this very useful software.

3. akiratoriyama

akiratoriyama MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2014
    Thanks for the giveaway, I have been using Ashampoo Burning Studio for a long time and would like an alternative.

4. billmcct

billmcct MDL Member

Aug 13, 2014
    Hey, great product. I too am using Ashampoo Burning Studio free but could use the Pro version of BurnAware.
    Thanks, @whizkidraj

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Neighbor395

Neighbor395 MDL Novice

Apr 23, 2010
    Thanks for this opportunity, I've been using burnaware free for a while and love it's simple interface and how easy it is to use. Please count me in!

6. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #6 Mr.X, Apr 11, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    Thank you so much @whizkidraj and Val Gittes for this wonderful giveaway, geez.

Please count me in!

Following on Twitter:
    Twitter.png

Regard its reliability, well I use to burn DVD-Video discs and Burnaware just do the right and flawless job.

7. MMIKEE

MMIKEE MDL Senior Member

Oct 6, 2012
    I have been using Burnaware Free occasionally for a few years and recommend it to others who want a simple and easy to use tool that works...
    Count me in and good luck to all who enter this give-away...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. mojaveron

mojaveron MDL Novice

Jun 25, 2010
    BurnAware is very highly regarded as one of the best burning utilities available, I have used the free version and it has proven very reliable, I sure could get a lot of use out of this software, count me in Thanks.

9. Mohammad.Poorya

Mohammad.Poorya MDL Member

Jul 22, 2018
    Burnaware just like the others that use StarBurn SDK burning engine are excellent products, about the only difference between them is the GUI's.
    All the basic features are the same.
    Burnaware is very good for burning audio CD's and data discs.

Thanks @whizkidraj

10. ZenGreen

ZenGreen MDL Novice

Jan 28, 2019
    Enter me in the giveaway. Im sure I can make better use of BURNAWARE than anyone else on the forum* MAKE IT HAPPEN

*-might not be totally accurate but it sounds BIG!!!!

11. cinome

cinome MDL Novice

Jan 22, 2009
    Thank you.

12. divinenews

divinenews MDL Junior Member

Mar 23, 2011
    I have been using Ashampoo Burning Studio for several years.
    I have never used any of the three versions of BurnAware Software so I googled "reviews" of "BurnAware Pro" and users across the internet, along with professional software critics, love it and give it high marks. ...I would love to win a lifetime license of "BurnAware Professional with free upgrades."

Thank you for this contest and the opportunity.:)

13. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #13 khanyash, Apr 15, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    I use CDBurnerXP. I am looking for an advanced and robust burner software. BurnAware Pro is reliable and provides advanced functions. And it has advanced ISO and Boot utilities too.

Liked & Followed on social media.

14. liliactr

liliactr MDL Member

Sep 3, 2009
    I followed on twitter.
    I need a small and versatile burning software like this. It gives you what you need with it's easy user interface.
    Thanks @whizkidraj

15. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks @whizkidraj for this giveaway

I am currently using BurnAware Free version on 1 system and ImgBurn (freeware) on another. BurnAware Free lacks the PRO feature of disc to disc copy and extraction of audio tracks. I haven't tried recovering files from unreadable Discs, but have 2 CD-RW to check, may be sometime.

My share below,
    https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1118045948104462336

Liked & Following "BurnAware" on their social media sites

Thanks, Grr

16. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    https://www.facebook.com/Burnawarecompany/ liked and followed.
    BurnAware Professional is a powerful CD, DVD and BD disc burning tool which enables users to create data discs
    (CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, bootable CD and DVD discs) and discs with multimedia content (Audio CD, MP3 discs and DVD video discs).
    Version 12.2 when released has some problem in using the Image Burn in contextmenu. You can get "Burn Image" in
    your rightclick , but it wont open the file , by; "error, can not detect the cd/dvd burner"...……..
    The developer has then released a silent update om 04 Apr with some new anti-crack meassure implemented.

17. herry2009

herry2009 MDL Member

Jul 22, 2011
    I'm going to win .. I'm waiting .. Thanks .. I'm still recording CDs and DVDs

18. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    I need a program to safely record my collection of photos of films, this one seems the best.

19. cengizhan

cengizhan MDL Senior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    i have a premium version of it. professional one will be better for me. please count me in.

20. kommodos

kommodos MDL Novice

Nov 26, 2015
    Please count me in