[Giveaway/Contest] 5 Macrium Reflect 7 Home Edition Licenses.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Oct 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zexx

Zexx MDL Novice

Oct 24, 2012
    I use the free version for my family member's computers to get back on track fast if something goes worng, nice piece of software effective and quick easy to use.Would be nice to own a license :)

2. elamast

elamast MDL Novice

Jun 1, 2016
    Would love to own a licensed copy so that I can do incremental backups and bare metal restores to a new machine.

3. genxu

genxu MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    whizkidraj, Thanks a lot for the woderful giveaway. Your efforts for bringing us always the best giveaways deserves our thanks .
    Macrium can help us backup and restore PC system, which provides many function such as cloning, encryption, differential image and so on. It took me 10 minutes to backup my C partition, and 6 minutes to restore, so I think Macrium is effective and worth having.

4. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Macrium Reflect 7 Home is an image based backup and DR for Windows systems and you can create a CD/DVD or USB bootable media as Rescue Media to enable system recovery of your PC. Its Block Tracker reduces the amount of time it takes to perform incremental and differential images by continous monitoring of the changes NTFS any formatted volumes with 60 times faster and intra-daily backup scheduling is possible. This is the feature I like most and am anxious to win this license and have a test on it.

5. exchaos

exchaos MDL Novice

Apr 11, 2016
    Thanks for this giveaway.
    I'm currently using Macrium Reflect Free and would like to have the Home Edition licence in order to unlock important features, such as incremental backups and folder backups.

6. gundja

gundja MDL Junior Member

Jul 6, 2011
    Hi guys I have been using the free edition in a small company and I am almost satisfied with the features bundled with it but I would love now to have the capability of doing files and folders backup. Hope I get this ,

thanks

7. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    I'm a great fan of Macrium Reflect free version, and will be grateful to upgrade to full home license for the best backup solution for my needs.

8. marioXXL

marioXXL MDL Novice

Oct 21, 2009
    I think it's the best software in this category.

9. lynnig

lynnig MDL Novice

Sep 11, 2015
    If there are any left, then please consider me. I have only ever used SyncToy from Micro$oft and hear good things about Macrium Reflect?

10. IceFragmatic

IceFragmatic MDL Novice

Aug 2, 2009
    I have used the free version and would love to test the full version....Thank you

11. JayHill

JayHill MDL Novice

Dec 9, 2009
    I use the free version of Macrium Reflect and would love to have Home Edition.

12. techcall

techcall MDL Novice

Jan 14, 2010
    I have been using Macrium Reflect 7 Free to clone drives, when a client runs out of storage space on their drive, or wants to upgrade to ssd. Using the clone feature on M7R Free, I can clone a 320Gb drive to a 500Gb or larger. It is so simple, even I was successful. I put the target drive (500Gb) in an external enclosure, connect it to the computer with the drive to be copied (320Gb), install the Macrium software on the computer, and within a few clicks, the process has started. I have not purchased the Macrium Reflect 7 Home version because the Macrium Reflect 7 Free software is great for my cloning projects. However, cloning is only one of the tasks the Home version can accomplish! In addition to cloning, I should use Macrium to create and organize my computer backups. If Macrium makes that process as simple as cloning, it will be a painless experience! Whether the Free or the Home version of Macrium, my choice for cloning and imaging hard drives is Macrium Reflect 7. Macrium Software: Your Image is Everything!

13. Snuffy

Snuffy MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2008
    Using the FREE version on Insider since my Acronis failed. it simple does the job.

14. mmjvb

mmjvb MDL Novice

May 20, 2010
    i used Macrium Reflect multiple times and found it very reliable. i want to join this giveaway

15. ddhelmet

ddhelmet MDL Novice

Aug 7, 2017
    I would like to try a good backup app.

16. love soft

love soft MDL Novice

Dec 16, 2016
    Thanks For This Giveaway
    I need a simple and quick backup of my system

17. saxgod610

saxgod610 MDL Novice

Jul 24, 2015
    Tried many backup solutions. Since XP, I find this the easiest and the best. I have my fingers crossed!

18. ajemsasa

ajemsasa MDL Novice

Sep 19, 2013
    Thanks a lot for this excellent giveaway. I'm currently using free version but would love to have pro version. Count me in for this one.
    Best regards!

19. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    Count me in :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  20. Wizbit

Wizbit MDL Novice

Jul 8, 2011
    Would like to use the full program rather than the free to be able to backup files as well as images. Macrium reflect is far better and more reliable than other image programmes I have used in the past. Thanks whizkidraj,