[Giveaway/Contest for] 10 licenses of ESET Internet Security 12.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Oct 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    eset is very light on old system and good to have it thank you very much

2. mxman2k

mxman2k MDL Developer

Jun 20, 2007
    One thing i have always liked about ESET is that it is light on resources, does a good job at blocking websites if you click on a wrong 'download' link.

Also it informs you if your OS needs any updates which is a nice touch and it updates the AV database several times a day if required when new threats are discovered.

I have NOD32 A/V only and it would be nice to have a version with a configurable firewall which on some other 'all-in-one' solutions are not as tweakable.

Many thanks for the giveaway sid_16 and to ESET.

Good luck everyone!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. monstertruckpa

monstertruckpa MDL Junior Member

Apr 5, 2016
    I would like to win one license for my little daughter, who is starting to use computers. Thank you, Eset During all of my life protecting me.

4. icowist

icowist MDL Novice

Nov 13, 2018
    antivirus ESET that is very light, not wasteful of RAM and effectively provides protection

5. BALTAGY

BALTAGY MDL Guide Dog

Dec 23, 2014
    ESET is the best antivirus

Light, easy to use, good detection

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. CorneS

CorneS MDL Novice

Nov 22, 2018
    I'm very fond of ESET Internet Security. Light on the system resources, VERY good detection of potential dangerous applications!
    I've been using it continuously since 2006 as a TRIAL, so I could say I'm a long time fan. NEVER, but absolutely never, from the first time I've used it I didn't encountered any kind of problem with my PC.​
    Speaking of light in resource usage, until recently I've had a very old PC which was tumbling even in browsing, but ESET was running smooth af on it.
    I've recently made an upgrade so winning a license would be great so I can use it on my new laptop.

7. schreckdeividas

schreckdeividas MDL Novice

Jun 16, 2017
    #87 schreckdeividas, Nov 25, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    ESET Internet Security protects you round-the-clock.It is protection against almost all online threats that comes to face e.g.Antispyware,Ransomware ,Webcam ,Phishing.Parental Control is also a great feature of ESET Internet Security.It gives you monthly report about your computer security.I want to set ESET Internet Security in my laptop in 2019 and it will be the Fundamental protection for my whole year.
    https://twitter.com/SchreckDeividas/status/1066634291545694208

8. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    "Why do you want or like ESET Internet Security on your PC?"
    Eset Internet Security 12 is a security suite which can provide all the anti-virus and anti-spyware protection from virus, spyware, adware, spam, Trojans, keyloggers, phishers etc. with cloud-based malware detection engine as well as an effective firewall to give uninterupted internet browsing. It can also allow you to prevent malware infection from USB keys and external drives by locking device ID. You are protected at the highest level while at work, social work, play online games or plug in removable media. With such favorite features provided by the software, I am anxious to win this license and have a trial on it.

9. SPDIF

SPDIF MDL Junior Member

Mar 30, 2014
    I always used many trials from eset, and after some years always using trial, i think eset is to be in the best top three antiviral programs.
    It don't use much resources on your laptop, and does not slowdown it.
    In fact eset is an antivirus you install and can forget, while protecting you in the background.
    No hassle, no nothing, it just protect you!
    I have a license, but now i would like an extra one for my wife her laptop instead of free trial from eset.
    She would be more then happy!

10. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    What a perfect giveaway, i very much thank you for it. Very kind from you to organise such perfect giveaways.
    I want ESET on my PC as i think it is the lightest solution i have ever used with great firewall capabilites and optimised for my old PC.
    I will be happy to win it.

Thanks a lot.

11. Marianna7x

Marianna7x MDL Novice

Dec 19, 2017
    I like Eset not only because it has great protection, but mainly because I am a gamer and Eset does not affect performance in games, it is very light.

12. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Eset provides lightweight and very effective protection against all malicious threats, hackers etc. Thanks for the giveaway!!!

13. Soldo

Soldo MDL Novice

Nov 30, 2015
    I am using ESS. I like Eset software. I need it especially to online banking.
    Thank you

14. salama2015

salama2015 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2015
    Hi
    Please i need a license for
    ESET Internet Security 12

15. paladinchef

paladinchef MDL Novice

Sep 1, 2016
    long time lurker, would love to win one of those keys.

16. dhmak

dhmak MDL Novice

Jul 13, 2009
    Please i need a license for ESET Internet Security 12

17. hoursokaon

hoursokaon MDL Novice

Mar 3, 2013
    Been using ESET IS on my laptop more than 5 years. I will save my budget for another year if I could win this contest! Cheer..!

18. leojohnpc

leojohnpc MDL Junior Member

Aug 23, 2014
    I want to win an Eset Internet Security because it’s reliable and it’s light to my system.

19. agile1

agile1 MDL Novice

Apr 19, 2014
    Been using their antivirus, NOD32, for years with nary a glitch. Can't say the same for either Norton. Am curious to see what ESET Internet Security's firewall is like.

20. Arch_Sta

Arch_Sta MDL Novice

Nov 25, 2018
    The first solution that worked just how it should. I used to have it few years back.... still bring back memories :). I would like to have it again :) .