[Giveaway/Contest] for 10 licenses of ESET Multi-Device Security.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Oct 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsukarod

tsukarod MDL Novice

Aug 31, 2015
    I work in computers since I have 10 years old (and now I have 48) and I never see an antivirus that is in the same level of ESET.
    Doesn´t slow your computer, Totally reliable, no false detections, very good mygration between upgrades (some of the others you
    lost your license if you upgrade or reformat your machine). The only virus it´s approved to use in my clients and I have
    a lot of licenses in my name simply because these guys deserve the trust.

If you doesn ´t trust my experience in computers I have a question - Do you remember the days of SHARP made Business Computers
    and you save your programs (BASIC language) in 5 1/4 Floppy Disk ?

Sorry for my english - My native language is Portuguese

2. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thank you for this giveaway!
    Great program. I'd like to win this because it always runs light on machines and it has good detection rates.

3. omar sami

omar sami MDL Novice

Feb 28, 2016
    Thanks for this giveaway..and good choice..Ihope to win.

4. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    Why would I like to have a copy of ESET? My usual 'go to' for anti-virus has always been

1. Kaspersky
    2. Bitdefender
    3. Avira
    4. Emsisoft
    I have been curious about ESET but the timing and price of trying something that may or may not be right for me; has always been a factor. Any 30-day trail is also never long enough for me to truly appreciate anything or absolutely tell you one way or the other. I think 1 full year would allow me to compare it and see how well it works for me.

Please and thanks for your consideration. :)

5. ratzlefatz

ratzlefatz MDL FUBAR Recon Squad

Sep 1, 2012
    #25 ratzlefatz, Nov 4, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
    ESET is truly one of the better AV solutions available.
    Small in resource consuming, big in malware defending.

Therefore count me in to get the ball rolling. In my direction of course :D.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    ESET is one of the best antivirus programs
    very good detection
    and light
    and if I can protect
    various devices
    better.
    thanks Sid

7. leekc

leekc MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    I want to use ESET Multi-Device Security Pack to have overall strong and reliable protection for all my devices, protect my online identity against malicious threats and have peace of mind.

8. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    Count me in my friend I need protect all my devices :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. Friday

Friday MDL Novice

Oct 23, 2016
    I have never used Eset produckt. I heard this is very good security solution and I hope to win. Thank you.

10. antonio8909

antonio8909 MDL Guru

Feb 16, 2014
    I used Eset since 5 years ago and I love it. I'll still use Eset because of the nice interface and the great firewall.

11. Cortina

Cortina MDL Junior Member

Feb 8, 2015
    Thanks for the contest. Eset Smart Security is fantastic software to avoid viruses and malware. I hope I win one license. Thank you sid_16 and Eset.

12. muggles

muggles MDL Novice

Oct 29, 2013
    I've used the PC version of the anti-virus in the past and would love to give ESET® Multi-Device Security Pack a one year trial. Thank you kindly for the opportunity to do so.

13. babuin12

babuin12 MDL Member

Jan 24, 2011
    Thanks for the new contest sid_16 .I need Eset security solution because is the best security suite for me in terms of protection and usability .I use eset since great nod32 .I don`t care about comparatives and reviews , just Eset suits the best for my needs .

14. smirnoff32

smirnoff32 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2009
    i use eset for years. my favo antivirus programm.
    doen't work for me now on the last couple of windows 10 insider preview builds.
    my license ends march 2017. this would be a nice gift for the time i can't use eset at the time.

15. ecsjjgg

ecsjjgg MDL Novice

May 21, 2007
    I would really love to have this program, both on my 2 computers, and also on my Android Phone, I am currently using MS Windows Defender...

16. Techiekid

Techiekid MDL Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Still using it. Love it. Count me in!

17. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. ESET Multi device security pack is one of the best security solutions that offers maximum protection against threats and malware. The software is compatible with all platforms. It allows users to do online banking with complete safety. It helps to disinfect and regain control of the webcam and router. It is easy to use, light on computer resources and continuously updated. I hope to win a license

18. TECHNOMAN

TECHNOMAN MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Count Me in please Sid

19. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    I've used Eset antivirus for as long as I can remember and I do recommend it to others. It's a great antivirus that has kept me safe on line, What's not to like about it? it has a small footprint and it just does what it's supposed to do without bothering you!
    Count me in!

20. siddie

siddie MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2016
    Thanks to the giveaway.

ESET internet security reacts quickly to the new virus / threads. And it does not comsume much ram. I like it so much.