[Giveaway/Contest for] 10 licenses of NordVPN.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Oct 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    I would like to thank everyone at NordVPN for sponsoring these 10 licenses- each valid for 1 year to our awesome forum members and also like to thank our member Tarek for writing this professional test & review of NordVPN HERE .
    --------------------------------------------
    This giveaway will start from 27th of October till 15th of November.
    --------------------------------

[​IMG]

What is a VPN?

Typically, when you try to access a website on the Internet, your Internet Service Provider receives the request and redirects you to your destination. As your Internet traffic passes through your ISP, they can see everything you do online and even can track your behavior and sometimes hand your browsing history over to advertisers, government agencies and other third parties.

VPN application redirects your Internet traffic through a specially configured VPN server, hiding your IP address and encrypting all the data that is sent or received. The encrypted data is essentially gibberish to anyone who intercepts it, making it impossible to read.

Why do you need a VPN?

The main reasons are security and privacy. You should strongly consider using a VPN if you use public Wi-Fi regularly, You travel a lot, You want to shield your browsing from third parties, You want to avoid government surveillance, You are a journalist or political activist, You use file-sharing services

You will get 3 main benefits: secure Internet connection, complete online privacy and safe content access

[​IMG]

NordVPN now offers the safest, fastest, easiest, and the most reliable VPN service for all the main operating systems: Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. Besides, with a single NordVPN account, you can protect up to 6 multiple devices simultaneously. In addition to this, each of the applications includes all the necessary configurations, so any user can download, set up and start protecting their Internet traffic within a few minutes. NordVPN has many servers and offers a lot of tools and features that will let you enjoy safe browsing, streaming, P2P use and many more

Free trial:

Get free 3-day access to unlimited VPN service benefits without any subscription plan. You need to visit this page and use your email then follow the steps to have your free trial

https://free.nordvpn.com/

[​IMG]

Purchase:

Accepted payment methods

[​IMG]

Link to purchase:

https://join.nordvpn.com/order/

NordVPN servers:

The program has many servers distributed in many countries all over the world. There are 5114 servers present in 62 countries.. Continue Reading...

---------------------------------------------
    HOMEPAGE:

https://nordvpn.com/

Pricing of NordVPN:

https://join.nordvpn.com/order/

Need Help/support:

https://support.nordvpn.com/
    -----------------------------------------------

Competition rules

• To make a valid entry every participant must comment on "why do you need a free license of NordVPN or which feature/s of NordVPN do you like the most?".
        • Only one entry allowed per household.
        • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
        • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN then we will assume that you've got other accounts here, so your entry will not be counted and you will be disqualified.
        • If you're a winner and you don't respond to your private message within 4 days then someone else will be selected.
        • You only need to post once. Any other posts will be deleted.
        • If you don't want to enter the competition then don't post in this thread.
        • I reserve the right to make change and add new rule to any giveaway running here.

Competition run time

This giveaway starts on the 27th. October and ends on 15th. November 2018.

Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on the 15th November 2018 (all time is GMT+5.30).

Be sure you've got your private messaging enabled as that's how you'll be told if you're a winner.
    -------------------------------
    If you agree with the above rules then you're welcome to enter.

sid_16

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    This giveaway is live now!
    G O O D L U C K!​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. gabb

gabb MDL Junior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    I like the double vpn and vpn + tor options they have.

4. Mohammad.Poorya

Mohammad.Poorya MDL Member

Jul 22, 2018
    Fast server speed, no-logs policy, strong encryption and great customer support make Nordvpn an excellent choice for streaming and browsing!
    Thanks for giveaway.

5. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot for this giveaway @sid_16 and NordVPN . I'd like to win NordVPN license because it is the fastest, safest and most reliable VPN service worldwide with 5K servers located in 62 countries. My online tracks will be protected 24/7 and no fear of leaking my details online. Please count me in!

6. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    NordVPN is a fast service
    with many servers and good privacy policy
    I need it to avoid prying eyes when
    I surfed the internet.
    Thanks.

7. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Thank you sid_16 for this giveaway.
    My favorite features are:
    Double-data encryption
    Military-grade encryption
    Automatic kill switch
    Software for each platform
    No logs

8. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
  9. MMIKEE

MMIKEE MDL Senior Member

Oct 6, 2012
    I've been wanting this program for a very long time, haven't used VPN's yet (Don't TRUST the Freebies), but am positive that THIS ONE is one of the best if not the best available... Count me in...
    Thanks @sid_16 and NordVPN for this giveaway opportunity...

10. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the competition.
    I need a NordVPN license to protect my personal data with encryption and the ability to visit websites blocked in my region.

NordVPN features that I like best:
    - strong encryption of traffic
    - connections to more than 900 servers in 57 countries,
    - simultaneous protection of up to 6 devices,
    - fast and stable connection,
    - extensions for Chrome and Firefox.

11. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    I've heard many good things about Nord VPN and would like a license of this VPN to secure my family's on line surfing. I like the idea of not being followed where or what my grand kids do while using the pc. I'd also like to know what's going on in other countries and not have to face those notices that I can not view from where I live.
    Thanks for a great offer!

12. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    Thanks for giveaway Sid.

I like it's dedicated IP address, nordvpn one of the best for dedicated IP address.
    Nord has best security for us.

13. lucidus

lucidus MDL Member

Mar 18, 2015
    why do you need a free license of NordVPN or which feature/s of NordVPN do you like the most?

I live in the UAE and the internet is heavily censored. Simple things like Voip are also blocked. A license to nord vpn would help make communicating easier.

14. Don Pedro

Don Pedro MDL Junior Member

Oct 29, 2016
    My favorite features in the program are:

* Automatic Kill Switch
    * DNS leak protection
    * Double VPN
    * Military-grade encryption
    * Onion Over VPN
    * Strict no logs policy

Thank you very much for the competition and the opportunity to participate in it!

15. pf100

pf100 Duct Tape Coder

Oct 22, 2010
    I need the best VPN, and I can't afford one, so please enter me for a chance to win NordVPN. Thanks.

16. SM03

SM03 MDL Expert

Dec 16, 2012
    I need this free VPN because I don't have the money to buy.

17. Arachnoid

Arachnoid MDL Novice

Sep 6, 2010
    I would like a license because I dont like people looking over my shoulder

18. Keenoo

Keenoo MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2015
    Thank you.
    I like NordVPN because of many countries, fast servers, strong encryption. I want to be protected in the internet.

19. kgtuning

kgtuning MDL Member

Aug 26, 2015
    I'd like to enter into the drawing as I'd like to browse in privacy and Nordvpn is a solid service. Thanks!

20. dhrubo11

dhrubo11 MDL Junior Member

Nov 4, 2009
    My favorite features are:

Military-grade encryption
    DNS leak protection
    Automatic kill switch
    no log.