[Giveaway/contest] for 10 yearly licenses of ESET NOD32 Internet Security 13.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Nov 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. intruder16

intruder16 MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2014
    Best lightweight av & fw! Been using ESET since last 10 years!

2. aviator365

aviator365 MDL Novice

Oct 24, 2016
    "Why do you want or like ESET Internet Security on your PC?"
    I would like to win a key as this is a robust security suite that protects my pc, light on resources and can track my laptop in case it's stolen.
    Thanks for the giveaway. Best to all.

3. Henrik45

Henrik45 MDL Novice

Nov 9, 2018
    I Love ESET. It is light and gives me the best security.

4. za1eban

za1eban MDL Novice

Aug 12, 2012
    " would like to win an ESET license for my laptop as my Kaspersky license is about to end and always herd ESET was light on the computer."

5. quickblackcat

quickblackcat MDL Novice

Nov 3, 2018
    Why do you want or like ESET Internet Security on your PC?

I am currently using ESET Internet Security on my PC and I would love to win a license so that I can keep using it.
    ESET Internet Security is the lightest and most comprehensive security suite that I've ever used and it keeps improving with every new version!!

A great big thank you goes out to sid_16 and Mr Jorgen Lundhag from ESET Sweden

6. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    A good antivirus program should not only be good at dealing with any threats lurking for users, but also be absolutely trouble-free, intuitive and, most importantly, complete. Eset Internet Security is very good. Thanks.

7. gundja

gundja MDL Junior Member

Jul 6, 2011
    Long time ago i used to have Eset as it was one of the top notch but now i am just picky about sites i visit . Since i do not have any antivirus software currently on my laptop i would gladly accept a free licence and since everyone is saying it is light on resources i would be very happy. Everything that come from Sweden should be good as i still have a Nokia 1110 phone which i am still using.

8. MrMike

MrMike MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    "Why do you want or like ESET Internet Security on your PC?"

Easy of configure and the Best Protection for today's Internet!

9. robsinbc

robsinbc MDL Junior Member

Apr 5, 2014
    Please enter me for the giveaway.
    Have always found it to be reliable and lightweight.
    Thx

10. suprakabi

suprakabi MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2017
    Thank you for the giveaway. I like ESET security because it is light on resources and great in protection also it has some pretty good protection features like uefi protection, Ai machine learning and a comprehensive scanner paired with a very good firewall also the firewall is not an ordinary firewall comes with other protection suits, this one is pretty effective and all these features creates a pretty effective protection from zero days attack. If any one knows how to tweak it properly trust me almost nothing can get into your system. Of course there will always be a risk for happy clicker still you can also give it a try. All in all ESET provides new and updated technologies to protect users from threats and they are very prompt in this thing.

11. YIN

YIN MDL Member

May 31, 2009
    eset antivirus was save my personal pc from few emails with "wannacry" ransom virus,

i am working with eset antivirus since 2011,

the best antivurs software

12. NgXAlex

NgXAlex MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2015
    Just the Best AV, using it for 10 years now.

13. qaj1shi

qaj1shi MDL Senior Member

Apr 10, 2011
  14. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Thanks sid_16 and I would like to thank Mr Jorgen Lundhag for the giveaway and licenses.
    This is one of my favorite antivirus software.

15. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. I would like to win a license for this great security solution which offers good protection against many threats including ransomware, offers good firewall, and automatically protects your internet banking and offers a special secured browser through which you can safely pay online and access web-based crypto wallets. I will be able to secure all my devices with a single license.

16. cloudval

cloudval MDL Junior Member

Jun 21, 2018
    Been using 3 'free' softwares for what this does it all.
    Privacy & firewall are the features i want to get this for.

17. RidinThruLife

RidinThruLife MDL Novice

Aug 10, 2018
    I currently dont have a paid antivirus at all, from a quick research ESET seems like one of the big names in AV industry, which is why I'd love to give it a shot and possibly even consider extending the subscription afterwards, haha. Thanks

18. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    Hello ! Count me in my friend, ESET is a awesome AV, I use this since 10 years and I have never disappointed

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  19. Ex64

Ex64 MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2015
    I'd like to have the ESET license, I have been using the AV for years it's lightweight, powerful also friendly resource.

Thanks for the giveaway
    Wish me luck!