[Giveaway/Contest] for 15 licenses of ESET Multi-Device (5) Security .

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, May 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Why do you like ESET security on your PC?

Poll closed Jun 16, 2017.
  1. It's very light on my system.

76.5%
  2. It's malware detection rate is good.

65.5%
  3. Another reason?

13.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. John Draxler

John Draxler MDL Novice

May 20, 2017
    I am a great fan ESET Antivirus. If i want to say about me actually i am lover of testing different antivirus. So i need the best antivirus all the time. I have tested different antivirus for this reasons. But actually no antivirus have all the qualities such as ESET. It is the best antivirus. It has full-featured password manager, encrypted virtual drives, anti-theft tracks and locks lost/stolen devices. It has also full range of security suite features. Actually when it comes to choose any antivirus everyone expect it in a suite, plus file encryption, anti-theft, and a full-featured password manager and ESET has all of it.
    I am using ESET for many years. Currently I am also using it. But I have only a few days remaining in the license. So i will be very happy if I would get a chance to win one of these 10 licences:):):):):)

2. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    Count me in please ! :)
    I use ESET since very very long time, My first version is the 3 ! And I use again and again this great Smart protection, is the best !

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. VinDiesel

VinDiesel MDL Novice

Apr 18, 2016
    Hola muchas gracias por este maravilloso regalo una de las mejores suites de seguridad, espero tener suerte, gracias.

4. Friday

Friday MDL Novice

Oct 23, 2016
    Eset is one of my favourite antivirus. Eset Multi Device Security is more than antivirus. This is solid virus and malware protection and has strong firewall protection.

5. kazzkazz

kazzkazz MDL Junior Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Count me in please
    ESET is a very good antivirus.

6. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    It's malware detection rate is good.
    Thanks for the contest!

7. jakvo

jakvo MDL Novice

Jun 13, 2010
    I'm in.
    Eset - system security savior in all words

8. Garibaldi Montesanto

May 21, 2017
    ESET has a fantastic reputation for stability, stopping power, and a light touch on the hard drive. I have yearned for a license for years and have had to make do with other brands. If I win a license, I believe I would stick with ESET ever after.

9. gommace

gommace MDL Novice

Feb 6, 2014
    Please, count me in. ESET is a great security solution!!!!

10. Alok Kala

Alok Kala MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    :worthy:I am a user of ESET Smart Security....
    Till date it's the best security software I've used....
    And to say about ESET is like showing light to the SUN.....

11. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    Good defender.

12. AngryBird

AngryBird MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2012
    ESET combines all in one protection is the ideal solution for my home use without having to worry which supplementary products to install for better protection. It is light and has an easy to understand interface. And best of all, knowing that I am protected by one of the top antivirus gives me peace of mind!

13. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2017
    Eset is a very good security product.
    I've been using this program for a long time, and I've never had problems with it, it has a good detection rate, it's lightweight for the system and a very intuitive menu.
    The program is worth our attention, and install it and entrust the protection of our system.:tankyou:

14. aviator365

aviator365 MDL Novice

Oct 24, 2016
    Eset will not find any malware,viruses I hope or any trojan horse. Eset is comprehensive in it's security and scanning abilities.Plus, its light weight suite. Thanks for the giveaway.

15. pressok

pressok MDL Novice

Oct 28, 2016
    very high detection and false positive very low . I will love this av program if I win this draw

16. tefor

tefor MDL Senior Member

Apr 5, 2017
    I am a fan of ESET for years.. Please count me in

17. Green Class

Green Class MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    ESET is one of best ranking security at AV comparatives...

18. liliactr

liliactr MDL Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Thank you for this giveaway. Eset is light and effective antivirus solution for my pc. Want to win one license.

19. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway, sid_16. I`m using a trial version of this software now and i`m seeing it very light as always, has very good detection and a decent firewall. I also voted in the poll accordingly so please count me in for this giveaway.
    Many thanks to the other participants,

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  20. osmandemi

osmandemi MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2016
    Thanks.Eset best security program