[Giveaway/Contest for 15 Lisences of]Acronis True Image 2016.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Mar 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    1st. I would like to thank Gaidar Magdanurov (GM) of Acronis True Image for sponsoring these 15 licenses valued $49.99 each of Acronis True Image 2016 to MDL for this Giveaway.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The GIVEAWAY starts from 15th. March and ends on 2nd April.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention everyone here in this thread;
    Please post of your comment/s why you like Acronis True Image 2016 as a small review.

[​IMG] Acronis True Image

Screenshots;
    [​IMG][​IMG]

About Acronis True Image 2016;
    Acronis True Image 2016

Protect your digital life with
    the #1 backup solution
    Key features

[​IMG]

Full Disk-Image Backup

Back up your entire computer including your operating system, applications and data, not just files and folders to an external hard drive or NAS.

[​IMG]

Universal Restore

Restore backed up data including your operating system, application and all your data to your existing computer or an entirely separate piece of hardware, or restore specific data as needed.

[​IMG]

Optimized for Windows 10 and recent Mac OS X versions

Certified for Windows XP, 7, 8, and 10

Additional features

Industry’s Fastest Backup and Recovery

Up to 50% faster than the competition - save time and frustration with the industry’s fastest backup and restore.

Security and Privacy

Rest assured your data is safe with 256-bit encryption and a private, user-defined key.

Quick, Easy recovery

Get your computer back to where it was at any given moment. Quickly restore from the cloud or your local storage with no need to reinstall your OS manually, or use any additional tools.

Flexible file recovery

Choose only the files or folders you want to restore and get them back right away, without having to restore your entire system.

Retention schemes and Advanced Backups

Keep history of up to 10 last system states to roll back to different points in time whenever you need. Capture only changes made after an initial image backup, and save time and storage space.

Proven Backup Technology

Millions of businesses and consumers worldwide trust the Acronis AnyData Engine — the most advanced backup technology ​
    System Requirements;

Windows

• [*=center]Windows XP SP3
      [*=center]Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
      [*=center]Windows 8 (all editions)
      [*=center]Windows 8.1 (all editions)
      [*=center]Windows Home Server 2011
      [*=center]Windows 10

Apple OS X

• [*=center]OS X Mavericks 10.9.5+
      [*=center]OS X Yosemite 10.10.2+
      [*=center]OS X El Capitan 10.11

Supported file systems

• [*=center]NTFS
      [*=center]FAT32
      [*=center]Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 *
      [*=center]ReiserFS *
      [*=center]Linux SWAP *
    * The Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, ReiserFS, and Linux SWAP file systems are supported only for disk or partition backup/recovery operations

Configurations currently not supported

• [*=center]Windows XP x64
      [*=center]Windows Vista (all editions) is not supported

Documentation;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can find user guide for Windows and MAC, and get FAQ AND Data sheet from the below links-
    User guide PC
    User guide MAC
    FAQ
    Data sheet

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can DOWNLOAD ACRONIS TRUE IMAGE 2016;
    For Windows-

: http://download.acronis.com/AcronisTrueImage2016_web.exe

Download it For
    Mac
    : http://download.acronis.com/AcronisTrueImage2016.dmg

You can buy Acronis True Image 2016;
    Buy Acronis True Image 2016

You can view the Home Page of ATI 2016 here-

http://www.acronis.com/en-us/personal/computer-backup/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final details ;

If you like the post please consider following the Twitter page or like the Face Book page of A T I 2016.
    To participate in this contest for Acronis True Image 2016 for PC & MAC:

1. You have to be a registered member on our forum.

The winner/s of this competition is required to provide their username/Name (MDL forum) and Email ID for license preparation.

• [*=center]You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway/contest.

[*=center]If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN we will assume that you've other account/s hence, Your entry will not be counted and You Will Be Disqualified.
      [*=center]The participants are advised to temporarily stop the proxy or vpn services if you're using it, while posting your entry here.
      [*=center]I reserve the right to change the rule if it is needed at any time during the contest time.
      [*=center] One post per one user is allowed.

[*=center]Please avoid posting here if you don't need it & stop debating in this thread.

[*=center]The contestant/s are requested to note down the start and end date of this contest to avoid future inconvenience.

[*=center]Read the original post thoroughly as it contains all the information necessary to post a valid entry.
      [*=center]Those entries not meeting the giveaway requirements will not be considered valid and will be omitted.

2. This contest starts from 15th. March. and will end on 2nd. April.2016
    Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on 2nd. April 2016 all time is GMT+5.30.
    The winners will be notified through private message. Be sure your private messaging is on and active.

• [*=center]The winner/s will respond to the winning PM within 5 days or the win will be void.

If you agree with the terms & conditions written above, you're welcome!

[​IMG]
    Thanks,
    Sid.

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #2 sid_16, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    (OP)
    The giveaway of A T I 2016 is live now!
    Attention everyone here in this thread;
    Please post of your comment/s why you like Acronis True Image 2016 'as a small review'.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #3 khanyash, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
    Great Giveaway. Thanxx MDL & ATI.

Plzz count me in. Hope to win this.

ATI is one of the best in its category. Nowadays its necessary to have a backup software. And ATI is fast & reliable. Features like full image, universal restore, retention schemes, etc... For the many benefits & essential software today for computer users, I like ATI.

Good Luck Guys

4. OldMX

OldMX MDL Addicted

Jul 30, 2009
    Thanks a lot sid_16 please count me in!!!

5. windwind

windwind MDL Novice

May 24, 2010
    one of the best among the best, thank you very much for making this Giveaway

6. oliverjia

oliverjia MDL Addicted

Mar 1, 2008
    #6 oliverjia, Mar 15, 2016
    The best file/disk backup/restore software. Please count me in. THX.

Advantages:

1. Fast, fast, fast in both backup and restore operations, even when you select High compression option.
    2. Produces very small archive file due to the superior disk image compression algorithm.
    3. Did I mention it's very reliable?
    4. I bought Acronis TI 2011 and 2013, so time for me to get a new version due to the better UEFI secure boot support on new computers.

7. shrinivas

shrinivas MDL Member

Apr 10, 2015
    Great Giveaway !
    Please count me in !
    Thanks !

8. syga

syga MDL Novice

Mar 20, 2010
    #8 syga, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    Great app!

I've been a paid user of Acronis with previous versions of Windows dual booted with Linux. I was learning Linux and made many mistakes. Acronis backup has saved me many times. Otherwise, I would have had to reinstall both operating systems which is time consuming.

Acronis just works, plain and simple with no problems.

Now that I use Windows 10, it would be privilege to use the latest version of Acronis.

I fully trust Acronis True Image.

Thanks.

9. cengizhan

cengizhan MDL Senior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    thanks. count me in.

10. fz500

fz500 MDL Novice

Nov 4, 2009
    Good Software!!!
    I'm in!
    Thanks !

11. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    Plzz count me in. Hope to win this.

Good Luck to all in the contest, may the force be with us :)

12. TONSCHUH

TONSCHUH MDL Addicted

Jun 11, 2012
    #12 TONSCHUH, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
    Followed / Liked.

Please count me in as well.

Edit:

I used their Software in the passed, but went for Software of Competitors after some time, because I disliked the disk-juggling when doing the restore from burned disks.

Now I would like to give Acronis another chance, to see if things improved over the years and if it's worth it to go back to them.

:)

13. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    Count me in my friend :)

14. Spiren

Spiren MDL Novice

Aug 8, 2012
    #14 Spiren, Mar 15, 2016
    Count me in. ;)

I like True Image since it's pretty easy to use especially for files and images. It has also some good options like Backup plans (sometimes a full backup, then a few incremental backups, older backups will be deleted after you give how old an old backup can exist) and password protection. I think it's also stable. I know some people that are using it for cloning, which works fine for them and i haven't saw it fail once when i saw them using it.

15. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    #15 toffee, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
    Thank you sid_16 for this fantastic giveaway!
    Acronis True Image 2016 allows running backups daily, weekly, monthly, upon event (i.e. at user logon, logoff, system startup and system shutdown or restart) and non-stop. I like this feature the most.

16. pepinek

pepinek MDL Junior Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Please count me in. Thanks.

17. trungpt

trungpt MDL Addicted

Dec 15, 2009
    Wow, supporting both Windows and MacOSX. But I don't need this. Give it to someone else who needs it :D

18. mtwei

mtwei MDL Senior Member

Nov 18, 2010
    #18 mtwei, Mar 15, 2016
    Fastest and Reliable Backup Software !
    Please count me in !
    Thanks !

19. 1_2_3_

1_2_3_ MDL Novice

Aug 4, 2009
    Please count me in. Thanks.