[Giveaway/Contest] for 15(yearly)+1(lifetime) licenses of Internet Download Manager.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, May 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, May 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    I would like to thank Mike Beeger from ToneC for sponsoring these 1x lifetime & 15x1year licenses of Internet Download Manager for our awesome members. And I would also like to thank our member Tarek for writing the professional review of Internet Download Manager, that can be read here .
    --------------------------------------
    This giveaway starts on the 4th. June 2019 and will end on 4th July 2019.
    ------------------------
    [​IMG]

Introduction:

Microsoft Windows has a built-in downloader that is well known to be very slow even if you have good internet connection. It has limited ports for download and save any downloaded file to the folder you specify as default. After complete download you will need to move your files according to its type to other folders. This is time consuming and needs a lot of efforts. In addition, if you have slow internet and your download stop from any reason, you need to start it again as it is impossible to resume again.

Internet Download Manager Corp. (subsidiary of Tonec Inc.) started Internet Download Manager project in 1998 during trials to develop network libraries and console applications for accelerated files downloading. With continuous development and improvement, Internet Download Manager recently became a popular application with more than twenty million users worldwide. You are welcome to give Internet Download Manager a try to handle your downloads.

What is IDM?

Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a comprehensive software that will solve all your download problems so that everything will be done in an automated way. It will increase the download speeds by up to 5 times, resume broken downloads and schedule downloads to be completed at later time.

The program integrates into all popular browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Opera, Chrome so that you need to click on the download link and the program will download, categorize and save the file for you

IDM has multilingual support, zip preview, download categories, scheduler pro, sounds on different events, HTTPS support, queue processor, html help and tutorial, enhanced virus protection on download completion, progressive downloading with quotas (useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy or FAP like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.), built-in download accelerator, and many others.

Internet Download Manager supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing. It can dial your modem at the set time, download the files you want, then hang up or even shut down your computer when it's done.

[​IMG]

Current version: 6.33 build 2

Release date: May 11, 2019

Language:

IDM is multi language, the default is English. You can enjoy using the program in your own language with more than fifty languages supported , If you want to change the interface language, simply download translation files for your native language here: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/language.html

Now, extract the zip file contents to the root Folder in “C:/Program files”, Finally restart the program

Homepage:

http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/index.html

Download:

http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/download.html

How IDM is working?

The program uses a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.

Free Trial:

The download link helps you to install the free trial version of the application. You can use it for 30 days with no functional limitation. After the trial is over, you need to purchase a license to continue using IDM.

Size: 7 Mb

Purchase:

[​IMG]

The program is available for purchase in different options according to the duration or the number of computers you need to use. After purchase; a link to the retail version will be sent to you. The full version has a number of additional features such as no usage limitations, better utilization of bandwidth, built-in download logic optimizer, in addition to lifetime use, free updates and good technical support. Continue Reading..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Homepage:
    http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/
    Download 30days trial: [7.00 MB]
    http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/download.html
    Support;
    http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/register/new_faq/main.cgi
    Buy the Internet Download Manager:
    https://secure.internetdownloadmanager.com/buy_idm.html
    Download Internet Download Manager Translations
    http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/language.html
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Important part of this Giveaway:
    "Why do you need a free license of Internet Download Manager or which feature of IDM you like most" to make a 'valid' entry.

Note:

These license keys are for personal use only. If you win a license key, you agree not to trade or resell your product key.
    ---------------------------------------------
    COMPETITION RULES:

• Only one entry allowed per household.
      • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
      • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN then we will assume that you've got other accounts here, so your entry will not be counted and you will be disqualified.
      • If you're a winner and you don't respond to your private message within 4 days then someone else will be selected.
      • You only need to post once. Any other posts will be deleted.
      • If you don't want to enter the competition then don't post in this thread.

Rest will be posted soon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #2 sid_16, Jun 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    (OP)
    COMPETITION RUNTIME:

This giveaway starts on the 4th. June 2019 and will end on 4th July 2019.

Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on the 4th. July 2019 (all time is GMT+5.30).

Be sure you've got your private messaging enabled as that's how you'll be notified if you're a winner.

If you agree with the above rule/s you're welcome.

sid_16.

The Giveaway is live now!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. adrianyujs

adrianyujs MDL Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Yay thanks for the giveaway.

First, why I like IDM because it's the fastest download manager in my opinion. The best feature I love is it's support simultaneously concurrent connection at the same time. It's also support download any video from Facebook and YouTube as well.

Super love IDM all my life!

4. alexyu

alexyu MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    I've read about IDM's capabilities, but never tried it out. This seems like an opportunity to finally have a copy, and use all those features, so please include me in this offer, and thanks for the GA.

5. bakasenpai

bakasenpai MDL Novice

Jun 28, 2018
    Firstly, thank you for the awesome giveaway. And to answer why do i need a free license of IDM is IDM provide rich features, support and download speeds which other tools hardly compare with especially queue processor, scheduler pro, firewalls, redirects, cookies, https supports, frequently updates and compatible most of the popular browsers.

6. LinHongJun

LinHongJun MDL Novice

Apr 20, 2013
    Thank you for the giveaway. I need more paid features.

7. nokia16

nokia16 MDL Novice

Jun 4, 2019
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    Feature which i love is website grabber and compatibility with all major browsers.

8. coleoptere2007

coleoptere2007 MDL Guru

Apr 8, 2008
    Thanks for the giveaway. IDM is the must-have download manager compatible with most browsers. I hope to get a license and wish good luck to the other participants. :)

9. cloudval

cloudval MDL Junior Member

Jun 21, 2018
    holy crap. very nice giveaway. count me in plz :clap:

10. Kaush83

Kaush83 MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    Internet Download Manager is the #1 product in the market...
    Like to have a license
    Please count me in.

Feature which i love is website grabber for with all major browsers.

11. MMIKEE

MMIKEE MDL Senior Member

Oct 6, 2012
    I've been using IDM for many years and have a Lifetime License for 2 PC's, but would like another for my wifes Laptop...
    In my opinion, IDM is the BEST of its kind...
    Count me in...

12. abimdl

abimdl MDL Novice

Jun 23, 2014
    thank you so much... i love you ... and also idm
    the best feature of idm is its ability to perform at peak speed with many connection opened . though idm warns everytime not to use too many connection for downloading files but i used it with full connections and it is awesome.
    i used idm but either demo version which is 30 days trial or cracked version .
    i really need full version with license idm. this will be awesome.
    i dont have to use any crack and other idm patches.
    i really think this giveaway is awesome and idm is best download manager ever.
    definately for downloading files which are very long.
    And the best thing about idm is that suppose the file is very long and the url web address of the file changes quickly which means the links need to be refreshed and update to continue download , here IDM shines. ti updates the links automatically and also you can manually update the downloading link and the download will resume and will not restart from beginning . this is the best part .
    thank you.

13. subido

subido MDL Member

Aug 14, 2013
    Thanks. I like IDM because it's the fastest download manager. Count me in

14. wolfsstolz

wolfsstolz MDL Novice

Dec 1, 2010
    Hello, it whas realy nice if i can winn this. I hope i go the right way here, i am from germany and i dont speak english so good. ;)

15. secgeek

secgeek MDL Novice

Feb 8, 2018
    I am very much interested in having an IDM license, especially because of its capability to fetch direct links and grab almost every media on a website, even at times when all other detection methods fail.

Have been using IDM since early ages of computers!

16. kaiwensim

kaiwensim MDL Novice

Apr 30, 2017
    Posted here hopefully ill get it :)

17. hamilton2019

hamilton2019 MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2019
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I like to win free license of IDM because my license is near to be expire.

18. Memnon

Memnon MDL Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I like to win free license of IDM because I need it.
    I like most, it's Media grabbing capability from online.

19. John.Smith_

John.Smith_ MDL Novice

Mar 12, 2019
    Wow, great giveaway. Count me in :)

20. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    IDM is the best download manager, that's what everyone says, although I've never tried it.
    I would like to win a license.
    thanks for the giveaway