[Giveaway/contest] for 5 licenses of Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Workstation Home.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Aug 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. divinenews

divinenews MDL Junior Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Why do I need a free license of Acronis Disk Director Work Station 12.5 Home?

Because Acronis Disk Director has both disk cloning for transferring OS from one drive to another. ... Sooner or later, all of our computer hard drives/disks fail and I am tired of the whole reformatting process. This software makes it easier to deal with the disk failure situation.

My Twitter share link for this software giveaway contest: https://twitter.com/divinenews/status/1167162103490338820

*Many thanks to Mr. Gaidar Magdanurov, Ms. Marina Mordasova and Acronis for sponsoring this contest .. and to our forum MDL Giveaway Organiser sid_16 for putting everything together.:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Thanks a lot for this very nice giveaway!
    I would like to win a license for Acronis Disk Director 12 as i need a disk manager to smartly partition my HDD and to recover a lost partition. I hope i win it!

3. phobic

phobic MDL Novice

Apr 4, 2016
    Thank you for the giveaway! I have an older version of Acronis Disk Director and I can say that it is the only product I trust when it comes to disk partitions management. The new version has some new useful features that I would like to take advantage of when I need to. So I need a license to easily and reliably manage my drives.

4. akiratoriyama

akiratoriyama MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2014
    Thanks for the giveaway. Acronis disk director is a great alternative and much superior to similar products from EaseUs and AOMEI. I would love a license

5. herry2009

herry2009 MDL Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Acronis Disk Director is the best software in its class to work with hard drives I know. I really want this license.

6. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for giveaway. I want to win Acronis Disk Director for its Partition Management and Volume Recovery features mainly. My Windows disk died suddenly and I could use Acronis Disk Director to check and try recover data from it. I hope to retrieve my files from the disk using Acronis. Overall a nice software coming from Acronis.

7. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @sid_16 , Mr Gaidar Magdanurov, Ms Marina Mordasova, and all at Acronis :)

I'd like to win a license for Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Home as it is the most trusted and reliable professional disk management solution that offers powerful tools by creating and managing disk partitions. It will be of great help for me as I perform OS clean installs once in a while, especially when I like to split or resize a partition without data loss. It can also boot a crashed machine in order to repair the disk or retrieve important data. Count me in!

8. Mohammad.Poorya

Mohammad.Poorya MDL Member

Jul 22, 2018

Thanks for the giveaway

Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Home delivers a set of powerful tools that work together to optimize your disk usage and protect your data.

9. dudeluv

dudeluv MDL Senior Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Thanks for this Giveaway @sid_16 , I would love to win Acronis Disk Director 12.5 to help me with backups and cloning my hard drives to name a few operations this great product has to offer.

10. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for the very good giveaway @sid_16 . :worthy:
    I really need this software in order to clone an entire disk after splitting it in 3 partitions in order to better manage my data. Acronis is a reliable manufacturer regarding the data recovery and together with their ATI Home Premium is the all in one solution for disk management. It is nice to perform all the disk related activities knowing that a full disk image can be restored if needed so i hope i win this software to start organising my disk.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. scolli23

scolli23 MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2016
    Thank you for sponsoring this giveaway for such a fine product. I am a power down leader, constantly downloading and testing and evaluating software, I can see real need for this in my toolbox, next time I mess up my windows.:oops:

12. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I want to win a license of Acronis Disk Director Work Station 12.5 Home for copying, moving and resizing partitions in the operating sesame without data loss and optimize hard disk space usage.
    I have previously used Acronis Disk Director 12.0 and this program has proved to be the best.

Facebook Share

13. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thank you for the giveaway.
    I would like to win a program Acronis Disk Director Work Station 12.5 Home, because I would like to clone the disk in order to transfering OS to another disk. I would like also change the partition size on the other drive.
    My share

14. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    "why do you need a free license of Acronis Disk Director Work Station 12.5 Home?"

I can really use a disk cloning software that is easy to use, Acronis is an established and well respected name in disk backup and management.

15. jajec

jajec MDL Novice

Apr 17, 2013
    Thank you for giveaway. Greetings!

16. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks @sid_16 for giveaway.

I can use Acronis Disk Director Work Station to make a 1:1 image/clone of the disk for the laptop that stopped working. The disk is MBR, so am afraid to try out other tools, but Acronis Disk Director specifically supports Disk Cloning for MBR disk and hence a great help. Also I can may be try out the "Import foreign disks" feature, by connecting disk to existing system.

The option to create a bootable media is very useful. lastly, it very useful for them to still support XP. Hope they continue to do so.

Thanks,
    Grr

17. dexter94

dexter94 MDL Junior Member

Dec 14, 2016
    I need to organize all hdd and ssd, and one time I used this app to convert partitions is fantastic,.

Please count me in...

Thank.s

18. cruxq

cruxq MDL Junior Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Would love to get a copy of Acronis Disk Director Work Station 12.5, since I have been using Acronis, and it has failed more than a few times, so looking into something better.

19. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Acronis Disk Director 12 Workstation Home is a comprehensive hard drive management tool which can resize, move, copy, split or merge volumes without losing any data. It can clone your disk to a replacement drive, split it into two, install another operating system on the second volume and recover lost or damaged partition. In addition, it can also run from a bootable CD, DVD or USB key, enabling you to work on systems even if Windows won't boot. The maximum size of volume it can manage is 10GB.
    This software can surely provide you with powerful partition and hard disk management utilities to ensure your workstations are running efficiently. With such favorite features provided, I am eager to win this license and have a test on it.

20. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The giveaway is over.
    The valid entries are:
    Kaush83
    milxon
    fkar
    ultimo404
    Palladin
    theuserone
    Brownie2015
    jan13
    ekimn19
    zen45
    akay25
    comphelp
    TrojanK
    farru1981
    dhruvenjoy
    baziroll
    MEAN_AS
    divinenews
    bebondi
    phobic
    akiratoriyama
    herry2009
    Ashwin
    Raur
    Mohammad.Poorya
    dudeluv
    dinosaur07
    scolli23
    kubik67
    lupuskj
    Dark Knight
    grrgrr
    dexter94
    cruxq
    hakah
    -------------------
    The Winners are:
    @cruxq
    @dinosaur07
    @Mohammad.Poorya
    @Brownie2015
    @dexter94

The winning message will be sent after verification. Have patience!

[​IMG]