[Giveaway/Contest] for 5 licenses of Macrium Reflect Home Edition 7.x.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Jan 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex Dee

Alex Dee MDL Junior Member

Feb 5, 2018
    I like the program two modes of operation:

Disk cloning.
    Reservation of sections.
    Cloning refers to the complete transfer of the contents of the disk, including the primary Windows partition, to another drive. This mode is useful when replacing the device: for example, if you decide to put the SSD instead of the HDD, saving all the programs and settings.

2. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the contest.

I use the free version for full backups. Macrium Reflect Home Edition allows Incremental backups, Rapid Delta Restore and Rapid Delta Cloning that the free version doesn't support. That will save time taken for the tasks to run, and space on my external hard drives.

3. gohan001

gohan001 MDL Novice

Jan 30, 2019
    i would like to have a paid version off a Macrium Reflect Home Edition the free is nice but a paid is even better XD

TKS for the contest

4. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #44 khanyash, Feb 1, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    Macrium Reflect Home is the fastest and a reliable imaging or backup software on the market. They are good with updates, improvements, etc. They come up with unique features to make the product better, their unique Rapid delta cloning and restore technology is the fastest to clone and restore a system and unmatched by their competitors. Rapid delta cloning and restore is one of the highlights of the premium or home version and my most needed and favorite feature of Macrium Reflect Home.

5. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    IMO, Simply the best backup software on the market , bar none!

Count me in, thanks for the giveaway!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. syga

syga MDL Novice

Mar 20, 2010
    Macrium is a great program. I use it to back up my children's pc for their home work assignments in case they get damaged.
    I had to restore a few assignments and Macrium saved the day.

Because I have limited funds, I would love to get the home license.

Thanks Macrium!

7. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway @sid_16
    I need a Macrium key as my current Acronis subscription expires soon and i would like to move to a lifetime license not to a subscription one. Furthermore, Macrium has better features, fast restore, ultra fast i might say and quite small backup images size great for my not so optimized PC :)

Count me in please.

8. silashack

silashack MDL Novice

Dec 21, 2013
    "Why do you want or like Macrium Reflect Home Edition on your PC?"

Because I was just about to buy it and I can now save 100%, now that's a deal ...

9. pf100

pf100 Duct Tape Coder

Oct 22, 2010
    I've used the free version of Macrium Reflect for a long time since it's the best backup/restore software I've found. Please enter me for a free Home version license. Thanks.

10. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks @sid_16 for the giveaway.

"Why do you want or like Macrium Reflect Home Edition on your PC?"
    Macrium Reflect is a reliable and dependable name for backup & imaging software. I have been using Windows7 System Image option till date. The problem I face is it's not incremental and I cannot view/restore individual files/folders from it. I must mount the resulting VHD and then only access files. As it's not incremental, the resultant backup file size is too huge for my 500GB hard disk.

I use VM inside my main OS and have been doing this since 2011 when I bought the laptop new. Now the VM image file is usually >20GB. In my case the VM's VHD file is 40GB. The newly introduced Macrium Reflect Changed Block Tracker (MRCBT) is designed to handle such large files, thereby as advertised, by reducing the amount of time it takes to perform incremental and differential images by monitoring the changes to an NTFS formatted volume in real-time.

I also like the Macrium Reflect Windows boot menu option, as none of other software provide a similar option other than Acronis. This option is very useful when OS is not booting due to corruption, then once can at least boot the system in recovery and access/copy files, rather than depend on an earlier backup.

Lastly, the differential and incremental backups are great space savers and less time consuming. I can do a daily incremental and weekly differential. Hence, extermely useful to me.

Thanks,
    Grr

11. divinenews

divinenews MDL Junior Member

Mar 23, 2011
    #51 divinenews, Feb 4, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    Oops, please delete this specific post.
    Thank you. :cool:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. akiratoriyama

akiratoriyama MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2014
    Used Macrium Reflect free version to transfer my data to other SSD. It worked like a charm. Need something like that for my office as a redundancy backup. Thanks for the contest.

13. wilgoodm

wilgoodm MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2015
    Thank you for this giveaway.

In order to select a backup application for my computer, there are many factors to consider, such as its reliability and features. For example, speaking of Macrium Reflect, I would really like to try its special Macrium Reflect Changed Block Tracker (MRCBT), Macrium Rapid Delta Restore (RDR) and Macrium Rapid Delta Clone (RDC) features. They are very useful features that can greatly accelerate the backup and restore process in comparison with some other brands. Besides, Macrium Reflect has very high satisfaction rating regarding the reliability of its functioning.

14. KenNoKage

KenNoKage MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2019
    Windows 10 may cause problems at any time. I do backup every month to avoid problems. I use original software to avoid risk. Thank you.

15. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The Giveaway is closed.
    The participants are:
    1.secgeek
    2.cengizhan
    3.Zara256
    4.jerzy601
    5.billmcct
    6.Raur
    7.Joe C
    8.angustaver
    9.HazBeen
    10.adric
    11.Pica168
    12.macaroni345
    13.Pr3d4t0r
    14.LR1
    15.zkSnark
    16.kubik67
    17.bonesz
    18.Nepoleon
    19.E_B_M
    20.oliverjia
    21.Rafatolla
    22.alwayslearning2019
    23.intruder16
    24.potjevleesch
    25.StephenMichalsky
    26.divinenews
    27.baziroll
    28.Elefin
    29.sterchin
    30.hakah
    31.dhruvenjoy
    32.TECHNOMAN
    33.alexyu
    34.suprakabi
    35.mosaddique
    36.new alive
    37.dinosaur07
    38.subido
    39.ajemsasa
    40.Alex Dee
    41.Ashwin
    42.gohan001
    43.yashkhan
    44.Dark Knight
    45.syga
    46.bebondi
    47.silashack
    48.pf100
    49.grrgrr
    50.divinenews
    51.akiratoriyama
    52.wilgoodm
    53.KenNoKage
    --------------------------------
    The winners are:
    @LR1
    @syga
    @akiratoriyama
    @adric
    @pf100
    The winning message will be sent soon.[​IMG]

16. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Congratulations to the winners :)

17. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Congrats to the winners and thanks @sid_16 for the giveaway.

18. pf100

pf100 Duct Tape Coder

Oct 22, 2010
    This is truly amazing. Thank you @sid_16!

19. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    Congratulations to the winners

20. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2017
    congratulations to all winners.