[Giveaway/Contest] for 5 Premium licenses of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    It is a reliable program, it can be used as an adjunct to their main antivirus program.
    In the premium version of Malwarebytes Chameleon driver integrated for self-defense program.

2. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    thanks for giveaway
    why need:i like to have this excellent anti malware.its fast and one of the best anti malware.i want it to increase my security

3. Zardoc

Zardoc MDL Addicted

Feb 7, 2008
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    [FONT=&amp]I like Malwarebytes but I don't have Anti-Malware Premium. Malwarebytes has been a trusted program for years. Would love to have the Premium version. :tasty:[/FONT]

4. SilvMax

SilvMax MDL Novice

Sep 16, 2015
    Please count me in.
    SID, thank for this giveaway.
    I would like to test this security alternative.

5. atgpud2003

atgpud2003 MDL Addicted

Apr 30, 2015
    This is best life saver to fix the problems.. I had been using those on FREE Editions! IT AWESOME!

6. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    [FONT=&amp]Why do I need and like Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium?

1st of all I have been a long time subscriber of
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium and it would be cool if at least once I could get it for free, as my subscription is about to expire soon. I wish there was such a thing as 'consumer loyalty rewards' for the amount of programs I seem to renew. lo

Review:

This is one of my 'go to' programs for security and I have found over the years that it's still my "go to" for security. It uses few resources and has not failed me. I use it on Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 10. I wish they'd make a Linux Home version too.
    [/FONT]

7. Mobocratic Asylum

Mobocratic Asylum MDL Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Had to hop off VPN just to post in here because it's been really good to my main PC for a long time so I'd be an idiot if I miss it for my other PC!

8. Integer

Integer MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2016
    Thank you for the giveaway! I heard Malwarebytes Anti-Malware has high detection rate and for now I don't have any other security application like this.

9. casoftware2

casoftware2 MDL Novice

Oct 18, 2016
    I have Malwarebytes Anti-Malware installed on my main machine, but my gaming machine has no antivirus software installed (apart from Windows defender). If I win this contest, I can have protection for my gaming machine as well. ;)

10. Booletin

Booletin MDL Novice

Nov 24, 2016
    When other antivirus products fails to remove viruses, Malwarebytes Antimalware does the job very effectively.
    It remains a strongly effective cleanup tool from years.
    Using free version for a long time.

Need premium version for full protection of my pc this is the reason for taking part in the competition.
    :mushy:

11. lquser

lquser MDL Novice

Jun 14, 2010
    On my work we have contract with Antivirus-X for our security, but when someone bypass simple rules /one of the most is email attached file/ , always trust to second manual scan with malwarebytes free edition. On my long-term can say detection on PuPs is above competition, also work well as team with our current AV-X in general malware leftovers.

On my personal machine, also have malwarebytes and do scans on regular basis to check my internet knowledge have been compromised.

Doesn't want to make ad or some disadvantage to our AV software at work so X is not random, at home use WindowsDefender for Win10x64.

12. MSerif

MSerif MDL Novice

Oct 24, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway :)

13. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is considered being one of the well-known solutions for maintaining the highest level of security and opportunity to scan any type of malwares on the computer or Internet. It is a simple but professional solution, which has a wide list of essential features.
    Malwarebytes Anti-Malware combines powerful new technologies built to seek out, destroy, and prevent malware infections.
    Three proprietary technologies—signature, heuristics, and behavior—automatically guard online experience from malware that antivirus products don't find. Real-time protection detects and shields against the most dangerous forms of malware. Malicious website blocking protects from fake websites or legitimate websites that have been compromised by malware. Hacking and phishing attempts are stopped in their tracks. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware's industry-leading anti-malware and anti-spyware scanner detects and removes malware like worms, Trojans, rogues, spyware, bots, and more. Anti-rootkit technology drills down and removes deeply embedded rootkits, one of the most dangerous forms of malware.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. Avatar9999

Aug 11, 2016
    Yes please and thanks for the giveaway

15. xfilemanx

xfilemanx MDL Novice

Jan 4, 2013
    OH BOY
    PICK ME
    PICK ME

:clap::clap::clap:

16. KenanK

KenanK MDL Junior Member

Sep 26, 2010
    count me in. thanks

17. leekc

leekc MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    I like Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium because it helps to protect my pc against online threats and malware.

18. qaj1shi

qaj1shi MDL Senior Member

Apr 10, 2011
    as always, thank you guys for these great giveaways! :worthy: You are the best, really!! ;)

I have been using Malwarebytes for a while now and I am very very happy with it! I mean, I use KIS 2017 as my main Anti-Virus program, but it does not all the work, what Malwarebytes can! It'd be great actually if I could win a license for this, cause the most of the time i am runing out of it :D

19. ThomasMann

ThomasMann MDL Expert

Dec 31, 2015
    Thanks, I only use the free Malwarebytes every second day, I have tried the other sites, and after a short while, deleted them all again as they are constantly harrassing me with new intrusions...

20. pf100

pf100 Duct Tape Coder

Oct 22, 2010
    Malwarebytes is great.