[Giveaway/Contest]of 10 licenses of WinRAR version 5.80

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Dec 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    I would like to thank RAR LAB for sponsoring 10 licenses (perpetual) of WinRAR version 5.80 (which includes some minor upgrade to 5.80xx etc..) to our forum members and also a big thanks to our member and reviewerTarekma7 for writing this review .
    ----------------------------------------
    This giveaway starts from the 15th.December 2019 and will end on 5th. January 2020.
    ----------------------------
    [​IMG]

WinRAR is a powerful windows archiver software that can create compressed files in both RAR and ZIP formats. It can also unpack most known file formats such as RAR, ZIP, ISO, CAB, 7ZIP and many more.

The program is the best in its category for more than 20 years. This is due to many reasons. For example; small size, easy to use, offer many options, friendly user interface. No doubt it is one of the most popular applications. In addition; you can use it to backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet.

WinRAR is easier to use when compared to other archivers available on the web. You can do many operations using the right context menu. You can also select the context menu options you need to add.

The built-in special "Wizard" mode uses a simple question and answer procedure to allow instant access to the basic archiving functions.

WinRAR offers you the benefit of archive encryption using AES with a key of 256 bits. This adds to the security of your data and archives

The developer continues the development and implementation of many new features every year. You can use the program in your own language and change the user interface using many themes available

Compatible with all windows versions including windows 10. For all Android users, the RAR for Android App is available on Google Play. The command line version of WinRAR is also available for Linux, FreeBSD and MAC OS X.

Homepage: http://www.win-rar.com
    [​IMG]

The current version is 5.80 final, released on 11.12.2019

Download:

https://www.win-rar.com/download.html?L=0

Free Trial:

The program offers you 40 days free trial with all features available. After the trial is over, you need to purchase a license to continue using the program.

User Interface is very friendly, intuitive and easy to use. You can change the program look through download and use of your favorite themes. There is menu bar with buttons which include all the program features (such as file, command, options, tools...)

[​IMG]

Change toolbar buttons according to your wish and use. You can also change button size

[​IMG]

The program can be used in one of two modes

Archive view: for compressed/archived files

Features:

Supports all popular compression formats such as RAR, ZIP and non RAR archives including; CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip.

Using solid archiving; it can raise compression ratio by 10% - 50% over more common methods

Combine files split to multiple parts with .001, .002, ... extensions.

Efficient, secure, fast and save disk space

Split archives into separate volumes which is useful in many conditions as large sized files and save on several disks.

Shell Integration

Support for drag and drop feature and wizard tool

Create self-extracting archives through the built in SFX tool

Available in two forms; graphic interactive interface and command line interface

Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives

Fast email transmission and send many attached files in small size

Support multimedia files: automatically recognizes and selects the best compression

Uses CRC32 and BLAKE2 checksums to check the integrity of each file in the archive

Backup your data

Supports encryption (256-bit password) to secure your files against unauthorized access

Small size with easy to use with friendly, skinny user interface

Minimal system requirements, Compatible with windows 10 and available in both 32 and 64 versions

New Features in WinRAR 5.80:

"Preserve source files last access time" option on "Time" page of archiving dialog permits to preserve the original last access time of archiving files............CONTINUE READING ..

----------------------------------------
    Homepage: https://www.win-rar.com/start.html?&L=0

Download: https://www.win-rar.com/download.html?L=0

Buy WinRAR: https://shop.win-rar.com/16/purl-shop-2183-1-n?x-source=31-buybutton-startpage
    Support: https://www.win-rar.com/support.html?L=0
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you like this Giveaway, consider to become an WinRAR fans at: http://www.facebook.com/winrar

---------------------
    Competition rules:

• To make a valid entry every participant must comment on "why do you need a free license of WinRAR 5.80? or write something about WinRAR 5.80 ".
      • Only one entry allowed per household.
      • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
      • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN then we will assume that you've got other accounts here, so your entry will not be counted and you will be disqualified.
      • If you're a winner and you don't respond to your private message within 4 days then someone else will be selected.
      • You only need to post once.
      • Any other posts will be deleted.
      • If you don't want to enter the competition then don't post in this thread.
    Competition run time:
    This giveaway starts on the 15th.December 2019 and will end on 5th. January 2020.

Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on the 5th. January 2020 (all time is GMT+5.30).

Be sure you've got your private messaging enabled as that's how you'll be told if you're a winner.

If you agree with the above rules you're welcome.
    sid_16.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    This thread is open for participation.
    G O O D L U C K !​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TrojanK

TrojanK MDL Junior Member

Aug 12, 2014
    WinRAR is a very useful software using which I can split large files to get multiple smaller sized archives which I can share easily, so, I want to participate in this giveaway.

4. alexyu

alexyu MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    Since WinRAR is so useful in file compression processes, it's important to keep up with the latest versions -- and this one is 'hot off the press', so I want to try and get this copy; thanks for the opportunity!

5. coleoptere2007

coleoptere2007 MDL Guru

Apr 8, 2008
    Please count me in as I use it everyday. Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to the other members. :)

6. Quaint10

Quaint10 MDL Member

Mar 15, 2018
    winrar is best software i always ued this in xp but now i used 7zip not bcoz winrar i bad but bcoz you have to purchased it. so i hope i win this so i can use it. its better than 7zip or any other software.
    anyway thanks for this giveaway we really need this one.

7. NiCE2009

NiCE2009 MDL Novice

Jul 26, 2009
    I've use the trial version of this app, it's my favorite zip/unzip app. It support alot of different compression files. Hoping to win a real license for it. :)

Thanks,

8. Tovadyk

Tovadyk MDL Junior Member

Jul 21, 2015
    WinRAR has an improved compression rate of up to 50% over other compression software

9. liwenbus

liwenbus MDL Novice

Oct 19, 2019
    I used WinRAR since I hava computer! WinRAR is my favorite software to compress the file with .rar format. But as we all know, winrar is very expensive for us student, I want to hava a license!!
    Thanks for the giveaway!

10. User1803

User1803 MDL Novice

Nov 8, 2009
    Hi,

who doesn't know WinRar? A program that you simply have to have. Just belongs to a well-equipped computer, that's why I also participate here.

greeting

11. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    Thanks for the giweaway, I use this tool and would like to join in hope to win my own licence

12. liliactr

liliactr MDL Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Please count me in too. It is must to have software and want to use it with my own license not trial. It's history goes to invention of computer nearly. Simple interface to use for to compress and extract all kind of archives.

13. Brownie2015

Brownie2015 MDL Junior Member

Nov 23, 2016
    It´s a very good program. Please count me in,maybe I win a license. Thanks for this giveaway!

14. salama2015

salama2015 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2015
    WinRAR is an essential tool in the field of data archiving and compression tools. A reference, to be discovered in trial version, which supports the vast majority of compression formats. Today impossible to work under windows without Winrar.
    Thanks

15. ranamaj

ranamaj MDL Junior Member

May 27, 2015
    WinRAR is the the most consistent unzipping program I found. It also effortlessly unzips almost all kinds of archives of any size which other unzippers frequently fumble to handle. The other archiving actions are also very smooth. it would be of great help to get this giveaway.

16. Kaush83

Kaush83 MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2016
    Winrar is Light weight & best compression software every PC must have tool.
    thanks for this giveaway ..
    Please Count me in too

17. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Thanks for the good giveaway!

WinRAR is a powerful easy to use archiving solution that offers professional tools to compress and extract files, efficient and secure file transfer, faster e-mail transmission. It provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives.
    My favorite features are:

a) WinRAR supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip).

b) WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.

c) WinRAR allows to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example.

d) WinRAR is also ideal, if sending data through the web. Its 128 bit password encryption and its authenticated signature technology will give the peace of mind.
    Hope to win this great!

18. cosmo27

cosmo27 MDL Novice

Jan 1, 2010
    Winrar is best software.WinRAR is an essential tool in the field of data archiving and compression tools.
    Please count me.Thanks for the giweaway.

19. ceo54

ceo54 MDL Addicted

Aug 13, 2015
    I use Winrar because it's so easy, your grandma could use it and comes fully packed with features, from Virus scanning to sfx and to everything to expect from modern archiver.
    Please count me. Thanks for the giveaway.

20. cloudval

cloudval MDL Junior Member

Jun 21, 2018
    I've been using Winrar since eternity, nothing beats it's free version. but i'd like to see what they have to offer in full version.