[Giveaway/Contest] Windscribe VPN Pro 2 x Lifetime accounts & 3 x 1-year accounts.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aviator365

aviator365 MDL Novice

Oct 24, 2016
    I use the 1 year version and it's the best. Very solid connections worldwide with good speeds. Would love to win the lifetime one. Thanks for the giveaway. Best of luck to all.

2. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks to @whizkidraj and Yegor S for the opportunity to win this giveaway.

Lot's of great features for this VPN. Using now with limited GB/month. So far it's good.

3. xuleca

xuleca MDL Novice

Dec 19, 2012
    I just want the best protection against piracy. I'm in.

4. whataboutbob

whataboutbob MDL Novice

Nov 13, 2010
    #44 whataboutbob, Jan 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
    Please enter me into the Windscribe competition/giveaway. I've been using the free version for a couple of months now and it's great. When using "best location", I have no complaint about speeds. I also think the Google Chrome extension is also very beneficial. I use the extension once in awhile. I've previously tried other VPN providers but am concerned about their privacy policies. I am comfortable with what Windscribe states concerning log retention and activity. Anyway, I've done away with the competition and solely use Windscribe. In fact, whether I win a free account or not I will probably sign up for a 1 year account.

5. Gordon Freeman

Gordon Freeman MDL Novice

May 11, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway, will gladly take part.

Windscribe is a great VPN service; they have stable and speedy servers plus an unbloated client.
    I've been using their free service, but I would love to get access to the additional servers the Pro version provides.
    Extra nice of the founder himself to provide such an opportunity to this community.

6. sylph123

sylph123 MDL Novice

Oct 9, 2017
    As a citizen where the internet is censored, VPN is a alternative choice to access the website and hide your information to shadowsocks proxy which I'm using right now.
    I use VPN&&Shadowsocks to access google scholar, youtube and such stuff, coz it's available in my country without these tools. with my try out with Windscrible, the UI is simple and clear, the speed is fair, quite good experience, and multiple platform is supported, if the company can guarantee the transmission safety and won't track and leverage the user information which i have some faith, Windscribe is a good VPN choice.
    anyway, thanks for this giveaway. many appreciates.

7. Halimaw

Halimaw MDL Novice

Nov 27, 2016
    Count me in!

Having a VPN is always a good thing, I haven't tried windscribe but it looks like a promising one and I would like to have it.

Thankyou for the all the sponsors of the giveaway.

8. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    thanks for this giveaway contest @whizkidraj , hope to win a lifetime account !

Windscribe VPN is the best advanced tool that secures Wifi and helps me safeguard my privacy online. Best part! It's absolutely free to use and offers up to 10GB of bandwidth per month! That's something I can actually use! With Windscribe VPN, I'll never mess with confusing settings and option menus again.
    I love to Incorporate Private Browsing Directly Into my Computer with Windscribe VPN.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. Keenoo

Keenoo MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2015
    I have tried the free version but this is not the same. I prefer full version Windscribe Pro. There are many countries, more IP. I supose Windscribe Pro has faster connections. I hope there is one license for me, maybe lifetime. I like it because of simple interface.
    Thans for this contest.

10. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

I have used Windscribe VPN (Free version) earlier and it looked quite good to me.
    Hope to win this lifetime pro license.

11. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I need free license Windscribe VPN Pro to protect your privacy and free visit blocked in my region sites.

I had the experience of using a free advertising Windscribe VPN Pro and this program is considered the most convenient and efficient for work. It is particularly convenient to use extension for browsers where the program changes the IP and location in seconds.

12. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Many thanks for this giveaway of Windscribe. I would be extremely happy if i could win a license key for this software as i need a real good VPN to watch on Netflix my favorite movies and to bypass censorship or other restriction on various websites, Windscribe being known for its reliability, speed and privacy and i want to win it.
    :)

13. kgtuning

kgtuning MDL Member

Aug 26, 2015
    sign me up! I need VPN in my life. Windscribe was recommended to me just the other day.

14. xepher

xepher MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2012
    Thank you @whizkidraj and NordVPN for the opportunity! :)
    Windscribe VPN is one of the most well known and reputable VPN out there. It is known to be very fast, it has powerful encryption, no log policy and supports torrents.

15. drew84

drew84 MDL Expert

Mar 13, 2014
    Currently using Windscribe (terrific), but...
    will take the chance on winning one of the Lifetime accounts

Thank you @whizkidraj and Windscribe for the Giveaway

16. pf100

pf100 Duct Tape Coder

Oct 22, 2010
    I won a year subscription to Windscribe from @whizkidraj . Thanks for that. Used it for about 6 months now and it's great. If the VPN goes down, which is rare, you have no internet connection, like it should be. A few times I've managed to have the program closed with VPN off and firewall on (you want them either both on or both off), so no internet until I start Windscribe and turn one of those the other way. Due to its insistence on erring on the side of no connection, it doesn't leak anything that a VPN's not supposed to leak. I like that a lot. I could use this for life, and I'd like a chance to win.

17. qwesta

qwesta MDL Senior Member

Jul 22, 2011
    am I inside too, that would be perfect. thank you

18. joshuah418

joshuah418 MDL Novice

Apr 1, 2013
    Thank you for such an opportunity

Being using the free version of Windscribe sinds August 2017, and has remarkable speeds.
    The best feature I really like is the Firewall, because in the name of privacy, and because of how it prevents a DNS leak.

19. MEDFAX

MEDFAX MDL Novice

Aug 13, 2015
    Count me in please. I already use the free version and I would like to win a Lifetime account

20. monstertruckpa

monstertruckpa MDL Junior Member

Apr 5, 2016
    I think the same as you say, in windscribe they are very generous, enough to give each month free 50gb of data connection, and with this lifetime giveaway, making you cry of such joy, excellent vpn, of stable connections, very cheap prices and technical support It makes you feel like family. Thankyou @whizkidraj, my friend from India.