How can i create Windows 7 AIO?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by SpeNRoX, Jul 13, 2017.

1. SpeNRoX

SpeNRoX MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2015
    Sorry for the comments and my anger ..
    Anyway I got along, I used the WinToolkit software, And I've merged all the editions

2. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    With both, AIO Maker and Wintoolkit, you just as easily could have deleted the starter and homebasic (x86) indexes or Homebasic (x64) index from the Ultimate iso, no need to merge, all indexes are on all win 7 SP1 iso's.

I never make combined x86 and x64 Win 7 SP1 iso's, they need to be on the x86 base to be able to install on both x86 and x64 systems and x86 based iso won't ever boot in UEFI (CSM) systems.

3. SpeNRoX

SpeNRoX MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2015
    Okay, thank you

4. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    That desperation and anger...horrible feelings, no?
    Crafting an AIO. I've been there and had to swallow whole bitter time. I learned the hard way by trial and error so many days, even weeks. Also after months and years new specific issues or details arose and had to sort them out (never ending process depending how complex you want your AIOs). At the end you see the whole picture in retrospective and find out is not that hard when you learn how to craft one.

Here's a good starting point to learn commands (extrapolate them to Win 7):
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...ows-8-1-aio-with-media-center-manually.35650/

Search the forums...

5. SpeNRoX

SpeNRoX MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2015
    You can also merge the editions through the Wintoolkit software,
    I preferred to use it and not WinAIO Maker Professional, because it have bugs.
    I just tried to merge them with an easy method, at first I tried with the commands but it gave me an error 87..
    I also tried another computer and it gave me the same error until I found this excellent WinToolkit software that made the job Easier :)

And sorry if my English is not understood, I'm from Israel then ..

6. mehdibleu

mehdibleu MDL Expert

Jun 14, 2017
    #26 mehdibleu, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    yes that's true in most cases but sometimes you may encounter some pcs which allow to boot from x86 version on UEFI, tha's rare but it can happen like one of my friend's pcs whose bios allows him to install x86 version on UEFI.