Microsoft Toolbox project [Discontinued]

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by RokkumanX, Jul 4, 2021.

1. paulderdash

paulderdash MDL Novice

Sep 12, 2015
    Thanks @RokkumanX. Neat tool.

2. RokkumanX

RokkumanX MDL Member

Apr 8, 2020
    Thanks mate!

Stay tuned, I'm currently working on a small overhaul of the project and it's almost done.

Think I'm going to post/upload it tomorrow.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RokkumanX

RokkumanX MDL Member

Apr 8, 2020
    Major update to the first post with new updated binaries and source code for the project, this might be the last I'm working on this for a while.
    There is so much else to be done.

Also updated the showcase screenshot, also added DirectX Diagnostic Tool and changed some other things to make it more sane.

Thanks for everything!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. spinalGR

spinalGR MDL Senior Member

Oct 16, 2014
    #44 spinalGR, Jan 22, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2022
    RokkumanX can you upload both x32 and x64 version of Microsoft Toolbox ?

Microsoft Toolbox mirror at attachment

Attached Files:

5. paul42

paul42 MDL Novice

Mar 27, 2015
    Nice,

Does it work with office 21?

6. RokkumanX

RokkumanX MDL Member

Apr 8, 2020
    Sorry for the very late reply, yes it should work with Office 2021 since I have activated Office 2021 LTSC Professional Plus with it on my Windows Server 2022 LTSC machine.

---
    Furthermore, there will be no more updates on this project since I think it's more or less feature complete (at least for my needs)
    The end user can update the activation freely since it's just KMS_VL_ALL that is included to begin with.

Thanks for all support and hope you'll continue to enjoy the Microsoft Toolbox application!

7. Mike_05

Mike_05 MDL Novice

Sep 22, 2022
    Talented and skilled person, very nice keep up the good work mate and thank you for sharing a Mydl.