MS Latest threat.

Discussion in 'Windows 11' started by Dark Dinosaur, Aug 28, 2021.

1. yro

yro MDL Addicted

Jul 26, 2009
    the thing that is scaring me is not these updates thing anymore.. the thing that is making me freak out is the latest news on valorant tpm 2 and secure boot check.. if not there, you cant install it nor run the game.. imagine if all major games get updated to do the same stuff.. OMFG!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. maddogster

maddogster MDL Senior Member

Mar 23, 2015
    probably a games forum where all these bypasses get discussed just like game cheats forums :) anything can be bypassed over time just need to find where to look or there will be a games forum added here for tpm 2 stuff and win 11 going forward after october official release timeframe or when certain games implement the check

3. pf100

pf100 Duct Tape Coder

Oct 22, 2010
    If they can somehow stop online cheating in games I'd be glad to see it. For instance, I deleted Warzone from my pc permanently because it's obvious that there are aimbots in every other match. Do you want to play with cheaters? I don't. Maybe they'll offer options where people like you can play with cheaters and I can play a different tier of the game without them. I think that would be the best solution. Then we'd both be happy.

4. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    Bruh

Best Regards
    NST_Adventure

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. k3lt

k3lt MDL Member

Nov 2, 2013
    Cheaters can use Windows 10 it accomplishes nothing.

6. pf100

pf100 Duct Tape Coder

Oct 22, 2010
    Not if they make it a requirement that you have to have tpm to prevent cheating.

7. k3lt

k3lt MDL Member

Nov 2, 2013
    TPM requirement for Windows 10? What are you talking about?

8. pf100

pf100 Duct Tape Coder

Oct 22, 2010
    Of course you're right, but I dream of a day when I can play an online game without cheaters. That would be awesome.

9. HPLC

HPLC MDL Novice

Nov 15, 2016
    At best, the latest consoles tend to be cheater free for a couple years at best. They always leak in eventually.

10. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    Microsoft is really company or just a comedians here?

Ms didn't fix windows 10 and now ms release 11?

Best Regards
    NST_Adventure

11. Tazgrump2

Tazgrump2 MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2013
    I have a good feel WSUS Update will work with W11 so periodic updating maintenance could manually be done on non TPM/Secure Boot installs. I would rather have control over updating anyway,

12. Outbreaker

Outbreaker MDL Senior Member

Jan 20, 2018
    #35 Outbreaker, Sep 22, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
    You dream that companies can dictate what you can and can't do on your PC.
    If you think there are to many cheaters in PC games, then simply play on a console. And stop promoting thinks that will sooner or later only take away more and more of your freedom.
    And if you would think a little bit, then you would know that it would be easy to ban most of the cheaters by simply monitor a few forums for the new cheat tools and then add their defection to the anti cheat database.

13. pf100

pf100 Duct Tape Coder

Oct 22, 2010
    I dream to stop cheaters, and I don't want a console because they're limited compared to pc. If as you say, it would be easy to ban cheaters by monitoring forums, then why do 1 out of 3 matches in Warzone have aimbots? It's gotten so bad that I rarely play online games anymore. If stopping cheaters limits your freedom, then does it mean that you're okay with cheaters, because freedom?
    But let's be honest about this: nothing will be done. Cheaters will always cheat and I will always rarely play online games because of it. So we might as well go with your solution of doing nothing and complaining when game devs try to stop cheating.

14. crypticus

crypticus MDL Senior Member

Jun 29, 2015
    preupdated iso's directly from uupdump or made by tools like ntlite... you can include bypasses by them too... soooo i wouldn't worry much about windows 11 and limitations

15. RanCorX2

RanCorX2 MDL Addicted

Jul 19, 2009