[MyDigitalLife Giveaway] AirVPN — The air to breathe the real Internet (Annual Licenses)

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Oct 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mehshiraz

mehshiraz MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2010
    Liked & followed.
    I use VPN everyday to secure my connection. So, I really like to test AirVPN because their service sounds fantastic.
    Thanks @khanyash

2. divinenews

divinenews MDL Junior Member

Mar 23, 2011
    #22 divinenews, Nov 5, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
    Why do I want to win an annual license of AirVPN?

Because I want to surf the internet with the utmost privacy and security regarding my valuable private personal information. ... I believe AirVPN will give this to me.

No logging policy is a big plus.

My Twitter.com media share for this software license contest = https://twitter.com/divinenews/status/1191639771157876736

*Thank you Khanyash for this contest and opportunity to win this software license. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ceo54

ceo54 MDL Addicted

Aug 13, 2015
    I come from a country where half of the internet is blocked. The morons at Judiciary don't know a thing about Internet or how it all works, they just approve any and all John Doe orders from the Movie industry which sucks by the way too. The movie industry employs the IT firms to look for their content being pirated. These IT firms use the crawlers but they never review their results. Who wants to do work when you can relax and enjoy coffee and still end up making the same money ? The end result is, all filesharing hosts, link shortners, blogs reviewing the movies or have anything remotely to do with the movies get banned. Instead of doing DMCA complaints (hey! we are too lazy and incompetent for that) entire sites are blocked.

You just can't do without a VPN here. So for the first time, I purchased one from Seed4.me but I'm not satisfied with their service. I'm not going to renew my subscription. I was getting ready to purchase one from NordVPN, I've heard lot's of good things about it.

Now as I see this giveaway and I read the description, AirVPN is definitely worth checking out. Appears like an honest company with good service. I would like to participate and test my luck.

Thanks AirVPN for this giveaway. I wish you great success.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win a license in this awesome giveaway, @khanyash :)

It's definitely worth trying this AirVPN out and compare its great features to other VPNs I've tried before. Using a limited free VPN at the moment and having a full featured VPN is definitely a plus. Count me in please :)

5. Ivana.ivancica

Ivana.ivancica MDL Novice

Oct 3, 2017
    We believe privacy is a universal right.AirVPN offer you the online privacy you deserve.
    It is different from other VPNs like :
    1-No Logging
    2-Show servers load
    3-The hardest encryption
    4-High speed internet browsing
    5-No limit of time and use
    6-Very stable servers also very protected
    7-Rare VPN
    8-Does not promote itself on the Internet As others do

6. ryanastley

ryanastley MDL Novice

May 6, 2017
    Would appreciate the opportunity to try out a new VPN, and see how it performs.

Thank you!

7. Quaint10

Quaint10 MDL Member

Mar 15, 2018
    thanks for giveaway, vpn is good to have for privacy i am using windscribe from some time time but it is free now we have this giveaway i hope i can win this.
    air vpn has nice feature. i want to try this vpn.
    thank you

8. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the contest.
    I want to win win an AirVPN license to surf the Internet safely, protect my privacy and visit sites blocked in my region

Liked / Followed AirVPN on social network.

Twitter Share

9. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway

why you want to win a license of AirVPN

I want to use it as it is fast, maintain security and privacy, and unblock censored websites. Ina ddition, it has many servers around the world and offers separate entry and exit IP addresses

10. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    I need AirVPN to improve my privacy
    and stay away from prying eyes.
    AirVPN has a good reputation, good registration policy and many servers.
    thanks for the giveaway

11. kooocko

kooocko MDL Novice

Jan 13, 2018
    I would love to get a license of AirVPN to access some services that are not available in my location and also to get some privacy.

12. Opus

Opus MDL Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Thanks for this awesome giveaway.
    I want to win a license of AirVPN because my country of residence is one of the most censored countries in the world. Typically I use free VPNs but have never experienced any premium VPN service due to high currency exchange rates. I would love to win a license of this VPN.

13. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    Thanks @khanyash and AirVPN for such a special giveaway. I would like to try my luck and enter, too.
    AirVPN is one of the best VPN services out there. They are admired by Security Pros as much, too. I haven't tried it but the reviews are only good and as promising.
    So yup, great VPN service with great reputation overall. I am tempted. :)

14. aviator365

aviator365 MDL Novice

Oct 24, 2016
  15. hayyas

hayyas MDL Novice

Nov 21, 2019
    its hard to got vpn that no logs anymore, i would like around the world without any eye following me but not to do illegal activity. hope i can take this app to my pc and be happy. awasome giveaway

16. Sughosha

Sughosha MDL Novice

Oct 17, 2019
    I want to win AirVPN because I don't want the government or the ISP to monitor my online activities and I believe that AirVPN lets me be online anonymously.

Thanks for this giveaway!

17. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    I thank for this giveaway, count me in because I like to keep my privacy for my self and dont like to be followed on my walk among the internet.

18. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thank you for the giveaway.
    I would like to win win a AirVPN license to protect my privacy and safety in internet, Program have a lot of serwers, good encryption, no loggs.

19. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    thanks for giveaway
    i want exend my current airvpn
    its great vpn
    Twitter

20. Alex Dee

Alex Dee MDL Junior Member

Feb 5, 2018
    Thanks for giveaway.

Write ... why you want to win a license of AirVPN?

Because you can configure proxy and Tor support, Windows routes, custom DNS servers, network levels that you want to pass through the tunnel (for example, you can block IPv6 traffic or send it outside the tunnel), add additional OpenVPN directives, even run certain commands for certain program events (it is possible to launch the application when you are connected, or close it when the session ends).

https://www.facebook.com/SoftPremium1/posts/747408149061451