[New year 2020 Giveaway] FlashBoot Pro 10 Lifetime licenses by PrimeExpert Software

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Dec 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allo

Allo MDL Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Hey ... I was googling for a tool to create a usb drive to install Windows 7 on a Asus laptop with i7-7500cpu and Flashboot top the list!
    The Free version can't integrate NVMe drivers so here I'm .... Please count me in this giveaway !
    Thank you!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. IamWilliam

IamWilliam MDL Novice

Dec 10, 2019
    Please count me in to enter. Id love it :)

3. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
  4. ratana2

ratana2 MDL Novice

Jan 16, 2011
    Please count me in for the license of this flexible use to boot, to backup and to restore Windows in difference hardware profiles.

Thanks for this interesting offering.

5. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    Looks to be quite a useful tool.

6. Shuvam007

Shuvam007 MDL Novice

Jan 20, 2019
    would love to win this giveaway

7. herry2009

herry2009 MDL Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Please I would very much like a copy ...

8. clydeman

clydeman MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2014
    Thanks so much for this giveaway.Please count me in.

9. williammmm

williammmm MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2009
    I'm hoping to use this software often. And learn more about boot options.

10. dudeluv

dudeluv MDL Senior Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Count me in on this great giveaway,this software is something I could use quit a bit

11. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    This app is great for restoring my OS on another PC with or without different hardware. This will prove to be handy in case of emergency like virus attacks, PC hardware becoming dysfunctional.
    Thanks!! Shared on twitter!

12. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    I've never used this software before. I recently transferred my Win7 to an SSD. I could use this program.
    Thank you for the giveaway.

13. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    Hello ! Count me my friend ! I need this usefully tools for my work, I hope to win :)
    Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. haris_mdlf69

haris_mdlf69 MDL Senior Member

Oct 23, 2018
    Please count me in also :).
    Regards.

15. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for the very nice giveaway @whizkidraj ! I must admit that FlashBoot PRO is a great utility software. I like a lot the feature called bootable clone so that i will be able to boot my Windows to any PC in which i insert the USB stick. Very handy tool to transfer the OS to another hardware so please count me in for the draw.
    PS: I also voted on the poll on their website.
    Cheerio,
    ;)

16. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    count on me please
    this seems to be a very powerful tool
    to fix problems with the pc

17. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway! I would like to win a license to move the OS to my new laptop bought recently. This software will help me do it with the help of my new Sony USB 3. Great quality software. Thanks for the giveaway to the organisator.

18. GasM

GasM MDL Novice

May 19, 2017
    Thank you Prime Software and @whizkidraj for holding this fantastic giveaway! I really appreciate it :) I would like to be included in this giveaway. I would love to win a lifetime license to FlashBoot Pro because as a computer science student, and one whose hobbies include modifying operating systems FlashBoot Pro would be a godsend. If I had known about FlashBoot Pro a year ago, I could have saved myself so many headaches when I was forced to replace an MSI Z170 M5 motherboard due to one of their staff members posting an update as safe/tested which in actuality bricked my motherboard. That update led me to RMA the motherboard several times because they no longer made that model and were trying to force me to accept a lower quality motherboard. Eventually, ~4-5+ months later, they sent me a motherboard that was somewhat similar to my old one but was a Z270 and I was forced to wipe my hard drive and reinstall everything from the beginning. If I had FlashBoot Pro, I could have escaped this terrible situation easily since bootable "clones" work on computers with different hardware than the original!

19. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this amazing giveaway @whizkidraj and @PrimeExpert Software !

I'd like to win a license for FlashBoot Pro in creating an installable clone or preparing a USB thumbdrive for installation of Windows 7 with optional driver integration for my older desktop PC. I also need to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro next month after getting a license and having an bootable clone of Windows 10 on a USB thumbdrive just makes sense for emergency purposes. Hope to win this awesome utility software. Count me in please! :)

20. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    good and great app to make boot flash to run os thank you very much