Discussion in 'MDL Projects and Applications' started by AnarethoS, Sep 11, 2010.
Thanks, but I have access to all ISO with my job so I always use original ISO from M$.
You need to login to view this posts content.
@vigipirate It appears functional here with another browser that is not logged into the account. Mega.nz is not a small site. Maybe try a different browser or disable your firewall.
Just to let you know that I have put together all the changes I wanted for 4.1.1. I am now testing the first loop (install, capture, restore) will all the new stuff.
Should be available for around Christmas!
thank you for your work can we give it forward first to carry out the test because from one pc to another I am close to test your script if you want it or look forward as always your excellent work Thousand thank you good birthday party 'year
Oh yes ! Show me your change log
4.1.1 will include fix only for Windows 10.
This will include :
- ScanState for 1803 and 1809
- Translation fixes for the English language
- Administrator account automatically enabled on first boot in Audit mode when using AutoUnattend.xml
- Size change for the WINRE and BOOT partitions (250 mb for BOOT and 700 mb for WINRE)
- Small fix for creating the "Recovery Icons". On x86 systems with particular application, the detection of the processor architecture was bad and the icon was not created
- New way for create a "full recovery" media. I will explain it later but it will fix the problem where when the PPKG package capture with ScanState was bigger than 4gb, the recovery media was not created. This fix will requires Windows 1703, so I put a build detection and Windows < 1703 will not have the feature to have full recovery image. Windows 10 upgraded for < 1703 to 1703 will not works. A original media of a least 1703 will be required.
Hi guys. Sorry for my bad english. I'm using AnarethoS 4.1.0 tool with 1809 ScanState and 1809 W10SL. Install OS - OK, install apps - 7zip, FileZilla and drivers - OK, capture - OK... 1st start after capturing - oobe process... load to Desktop - all installed apps - present. ok. Run RecoveryTool, reboot on to WinRE, reset my pc,,,,long process...OOBE... Desktop... and...my installed apps - absent... only drivers... no 7zip, no Filezilla... How prepare scanstate to full capture all installed apps. Thx.
Do you have this file ?
Yes. But his small, 15-16Mb. ScanState not captured my installed apps...i see logs
Is this parameter "/config:C:\Recovery\OEM\ScanState\%PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE%\Config_AppsAndSettings.xml" required? can I omit it? I will try and accomplish my goal
The xml file is required, yes.
All tests are OK with 1803.
I am now testing with 1809.
And .... 4.1.1 is out!
Tested with 1803 and 1809.
Will test it and give feedback asap.
any result ?
Not at the moment. I'm not available this week to test. But I will report you when it will be done, certainly middle of next week
win10 lstc x64 17763.194 error
windows could not set the offline locale information error 0x80000001
rectified change windows 10 17763.55 aptent test
tested win10 x64 17763.1 scanstate 1809 capture win ok restore on cle usb ok lack recovery tool icon the rest it's ok thank you anarethos
hello… I will test all that in the week and to give resulats...