[Solved] How to activate Windows 10?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Jay_A, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #21 Mr.X, Dec 27, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
    @pisthai

You always talk about "simple facts" so here's mine. Well some of them:
    Simple fact #1 is we, as in many users here in MDL and the rest of the world, don't care if KMS activators are illegal or not.
    Simple fact #2 is why you care to explain how illegal and immoral is to KMS activate with activators as If we didn't know that already?
    Simple fact #3 if you think we, KMS activators users, are criminals, why you bother to interact with us?
    Simple fact #4 you should put that phrase of yours in your signature and stop bothering yourself and others:
    It sounds just great! Use it in your signature!

Btw, did you know there's a KMS activator for W10 which activates until year 2038? :tooth:

2. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    Shh! It's baaad! It's even too bad for MDL! You must be insane to use this! :p

3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    The majority of members of MDL are aware of the existing law, and, what's even more important, giving credit to the developers of the (by them may be illegal) used products. There's a small percentage of Members of MDL which all times for whom the definition of Objectivity seem to be fully unknown, which end up in many threads by attacking, accusing and bashing others who are not on their 'line'. In the real daily life (outside of a forum like MDL) those (small percentage) members would show the opposite as on MDL (and any other forum), well know, that they would lose their 'stand' in the normal community. Such behavior as shown from them on MDL did not have any place to stay within a normal community.

Unfortunately, just a very few humans open their mouth and speak out the truth.

To all normal and objective Members of MDL, I wish a successful and in all aspects good and Happy New Year.

For those others: Go to H*ll! One day you will have to pay the bill for what you've been!@

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Muerto

Muerto MDL Debugger

Mar 7, 2012
    #24 Muerto, Dec 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2021

5. atgpud2003

atgpud2003 MDL Addicted

Apr 30, 2015
    If you have Retail of Windows 7 Copies on Pro then you can upgrade it.. For Enterprise ( I found way without KMS..) I use different tools.. It works!

6. If you have a version of Windows 7 Home or Pro installed and activated then i think you should still be able to qualify for a free Windows 10 Upgrade as i am pretty sure Microsoft has extended the timeline on that offer, It wouldn`t hurt to try it out and if its still is available then you won`t even have to worry about KMS activation.

7. ngr.hd

ngr.hd MDL Novice

Apr 6, 2014
  8. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    We answer to the actual question: https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/solved-how-to-activate-windows-10.77608/
    Not rambling about the legitimacy of KMS or HWID gen tools.

If he wanted to buy it, he would have already done that.

Personally I prefer hwid generation for windows, others prefer KMS emulations (local or by running a private emulated kms server), as i said here, MDL is founded in the past on the activation of windows without cracking/corrupting system files like removewat did (also first on MDL, also the first tool removed by @Daz, when he could).

9. Arachnoid

Arachnoid MDL Novice

Sep 6, 2010
    Yes it possible to instal windows 7 with a registration fix then upgrade to windows 10 and it will register with a valid licence. Home for Home Pro for Pro.
    As to "Illegal" [if at all] its a civil case that may be broken as it infringes a copyright, nothing like an assault or murder that comes under criminal law.

10. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    When doing a real upgrade from 7 to 10, it only has to be activated by DAZ loader, key or slic/oem:slp/cert and the upgrade or gatherosstate shortcut will provide a free hwid for 10.

And MSFT never seem to have cared about home users using DAZ loader, KMS solutions or the HWID generation tool (they only try to stop kms by defender/3rd party AV).

Only on corporate systems they care about it, and they will hunt down publicly available online KMS servers too.

In many countries it is considered a criminal act.

11. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. joluboga

joluboga MDL Member

Dec 4, 2011
    Not for 38 years, "just until" 2038 lol

13. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Ouch! Oooohhh!
    I had a brain fart!
    Thanks
    :tooth: