System Brand Changer v1.2.1

Discussion in 'MDL Projects and Applications' started by Alphawaves, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aryan31

Aryan31 MDL Novice

Jul 25, 2014
    I check it. Its works. Thanks

2. Lazerbat

Lazerbat MDL Novice

Sep 30, 2014
    Thanks, now i can finally change that ugly logo...

3. panman

panman MDL Novice

Jan 22, 2011
    this looks great.

4. hasomaso

hasomaso MDL Novice

Aug 3, 2012
    thanks works perfect

5. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    Compatible with Windows 10 ? :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. The_Guardian

The_Guardian Contributor

May 7, 2012
    Should be since oem info and pic's are still in the same location, like windows 8.x. ;)

7. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    works great! :worthy:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
  9. The_Guardian

The_Guardian Contributor

May 7, 2012
    Hey Alphawaves, do you think it could be possible to merge multi oem project oem info and pics with your tool? Would be nice to have oem and custom features for those that like to run it from desktop instead of using the multi oem project during setup (having options are nice). I know you are busy but wanted to run it by you. Have a good day. :)

10. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Damn!!! Alphawaves hasn't replied your post... I'm becoming crazy :D

11. The_Guardian

The_Guardian Contributor

May 7, 2012
    Hang in there Mr.X, it is the holiday season so take a break. lol I am sure he will reply soon.

12. Alphawaves

Alphawaves Super Moderator/Developer
    Staff Member

Aug 11, 2008
    Id be happy to write the code to an updated version to do what you ask.. Just need permission from developer of multi oem project! :)

13. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Buddy, The_Gardian is asking to you, hahahaha. He wants to use your tool in his project, you don't need to re-work anything.

14. Alphawaves

Alphawaves Super Moderator/Developer
    Staff Member

Aug 11, 2008
    Ha Ha.. my bad.. one beer to many.. Of course The_Gardian can use this tool.. Im happy to help.. :)

15. The_Guardian

The_Guardian Contributor

May 7, 2012
    I was thinking of using this for Mr.X's needs....which is using it in conjunction with the images in the multi oem project using the silent switches in your program. Now with that said, if you think it is better to incorporate into your code of the system logo changer because of your nice gui then I am all for that as well. It would be better then seeing a command prompt. lol Even making your code look for the folders would be easy to do I would think and not much effort in coding either to accomplish it. This way users can add images and you wouldn't need to do anything to the code. Just making suggestions. Either way it would serve its purpose. I know you have other things in your life Alpha so if your not up to it then I will use your tool using a command prompt instead with the silent switches in your tool, with your permission of course. I just don't want to bug you too much. :)

Note: I know the theme is a pain from user desktop environment that is why it is recommended to do during oobe. I don't know if there is a way around that using another programming language or not for I only mess with command prompt scripting. I have a theory to solve this issue possibly but need to do some more testing. Its the holiday season so taking a break for a few days (me time). :)

@ Mr.X, I don't see a beer. lol

16. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
  17. The_Guardian

The_Guardian Contributor

May 7, 2012
    Tools are always nice to have in the toolbox. ;) If you have time, great. If you need me for anything just send me a pm or email me.