2012 End of the world or not??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ambidav, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    I have no worry about 21st of 2012 (Only 3 days to going to).

The end of the world event was occured so many times on the last 10 years and none are materialized as far I know. I'm living in the moment... lol.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. acyuta

acyuta MDL Expert

Mar 8, 2010
    I plan to check-in to suite in a 7-star hotel on 19th Dec, and if alive, check out on 22nd Dec in the manner Tom Cruise did in MI-4 from Burj Khalifa.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    You really think it's a good idea to go into a building with loads of other people around you during a disaster situation ? Nothing will happen any way.

4. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    We'll have a nice party with workmates since the 21st is my last day I have to work this year. Doomsday or not, lol. :drunk:

5. acyuta

acyuta MDL Expert

Mar 8, 2010
    Come on R29K, you are a friend of mine and more than that a Aussie (??), who are supposed to be friendly off a sporting field.
    Maybe my idea or the way of expressing was incomprehensible.

What I meant that I enjoy 2 days of full luxury treatment with my family. If something happens, then no bill to pay. If nothing happens, then there would be a lot to pay for. In that case, it would be better to check out like in MI-4.

6. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    I'll camp out by the KFC, when everyone is gone, paaarty :dicht:

7. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #367 Yen, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Brainstorming….(I am typing what comes into my mind, correct typos and hit submit...so special intention..........no structure in it....).....:)

.......detecting inconsistencies in one’s ordinary life, inspired by the video…
    More than 99% of the matter is empty space.
    When you watch the universe (you go outside and everything becomes bigger and bigger) and it is infinite or at least a end of it is incredible, then when you turn your sight into your body (opposite way) then it is has to be the same. Means there is no determinable end. (There is no ‘the smallest’ there is no ‘the biggest’).
    That what is called zero dimensional space without time at that video……what is it?
    No time? Yes, everything that happens happens now, when else?
    Perception. Who perceives all that? It is you. But when you try to determine ‘you’, to find you, you cannot!
    You cannot because the observer cannot observe itself. Everything the observer is observing is not itself. You cannot find the searcher. You cannot see your own eye.
    So why do you say I am sitting here in front of my monitor and watch a movie of a theory of the world?
    But you exist! You can say I am……
    So there is not time, that what you are is timeless, means cannot change, is ever the same, has all it can have already, never loses a thing.

………..the video has one issue though. It is unfortunately the same issue the old knowledge already has as well.
    It shows inconsistencies of common thinking and science, but replaces old ideas with new ideas, which are exciting….they are as long as their attribute reveals, the attribute of to be just another idea of reality.
    Most are fascinated and do not move further, they replace new fascinating ideas with new fascinating ideas, so such movies appear and appear. Science moves on…….

“Zero dimensional space without time”. Fascinating isn’t it? But what implies this sentence?
    One is forced to imagine “Zero dimensional space without time”.
    No matter if one can or cannot what will be the quality of this new fascinating knowledge?
    Nothing more than ‘the old idea’…..
    Scientists are struggling with their mind. They are like kids, dreaming of a new idea of a world….
    I do not know many scientists who have overcome that…..

But how to move on?
    Everybody will have a driving force until he’s ‘found’ the reality. So everybody knows if ‘found’ or not.

A suitable way to move on is to accept those detected inconsistencies and to fit our life to them.
    Since those inconsistencies can only be detected when aware, we should become aware.
    When we can only live presently then we should concentrate our mind onto the present.
    And when there is no time then there can’t be an idea of that what really IS.
    And when there cannot be an idea of reality then we should stop to create new ideas of realties. They are surreal quantum’s, arranged as objects and sub-objects, more or less identified with an artificial idea that changes in time which does not exist.

And when there is no the smallest and no the biggest then there is no difference of that reality and you and the universe and anything else.
    It is YOU, the reality can be nothing else than you. It is consciousness that has created a body and a brain that allows to recognize itself through that brain.
    The forms (appearances) are seemingly matter, the mind has a fixed idea of what that consciousness can be, it sticks on appearances instead of just let it be as it is.
    In fact appearances are not different to that consciousness. Consciousness will become everything you assign to it. Consciousness will always work the way you think it does!
    Stop that, it simply IS YOU. The oddity in our life is the mind that wants everything to explain.
    The snow is falling, each snowflake on its place. That is the reality, nothing to explain.

So do I have got that what I wrote?
    No, how could I get what I really am? I am, there is nothing to get!

…….I do not have a life, I am this life……….
    ..”statistically an afterlife is inevitable…”
    Oh yes so true. I can only lose what I have got, but I cannot lose what I am. …….I do not have a life, I AM this life……….

So you are this (after)life, forever. When there is no time then you can be this life only now what are you waiting for?
    The force that gives you the ability to create a thought of death, that force is you!
    ..”statistically an afterlife is inevitable…” there is nothing but an (after) life..... why (after) when there is no time????

….end of brainstorming of an individual that is called scientist....

Sorry I could not resist to let it storm, lol (and the thread title soon gets answered and an discussion if yes or no becomes obsolete...:D)

Happy doomsday! :D

8. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    Don't worry about the world coming to an end tomorrow. It's already 21st in Australia!!! :D

9. BobSheep

BobSheep MDL Guru

Apr 19, 2010
    I agree, don't worry at all. The IPCC are saving that for the AR5 report.

10. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    So I'm waiting for the 00:00 GMT of the apocalypse..

(Just Kidding) hahah..........

11. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    :dicht: Will be the biggest bullocks since Jesus Christ coming back in 2000. At least give us a flaming asteroid or something.
    A lot of December 21 2012 media will have to be pulled out of stores soon.

12. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
    if... then i will die rocking :drummer:

lets rock all together

[​IMG]

:D

13. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    #373 R29k, Dec 20, 2012

:headbang: Hope we all die a flaming death

14. echo2

echo2 MDL Novice

Dec 13, 2012
    End of the world or just another boring office Friday :tea:...i don't know which is worse.
    Either way i lose:(

15. Alphawaves

Alphawaves Super Moderator/Developer
    Staff Member

Aug 11, 2008
  16. ambidav

ambidav MDL Guru

May 14, 2008
    #376 ambidav, Dec 21, 2012
    (OP)

:bananajoj2::bananajoj2::bananajoj2:

17. johnnygt

johnnygt MDL Senior Member

Jun 18, 2011
    Hello...my name is Johnny ....I am 1 of the "21 of December End of the World" Survivors...if there's any 1 else still out there...any1 at all...please let me know,and I will find u........:D

18. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    ....preparing for the party. Beer is cold already.:D...cutting lemons and oranges for the drinks.....:D,this is probably the last message from me......(I mean today)...:D

19. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
  20. S_A_S

S_A_S MDL Member

Oct 16, 2012
    When is the next date? :popcorn: