22nd : Doomsday or HotSummerNight ?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by genuine555, Oct 21, 2009.

1. twiz

twiz MDL Senior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Take 15 minutes and read up on how to flash your BIOS and the steps needed to recover from a bad flash, what sounds or onscreen messages (if any) your computer will make during the flashing process -- weather successful or failed flash.
    Get all your materials prepped (disc/USB with any flashing tool and a clean BIOS, and a second with the modded BIOS) before you even make your attempt... then flash and be patient.
    If anything goes wrong, try to recover using the modded BIOS, and if that doesn't work, try recovering with the clean one.

So long as the BIOS is the correct one for your motherboard, you should be all set -- especially if others have verified it's good. Flashing your BIOS isn't that hard or dangerous, just be smart and prep.

2. Chen

Chen Guest

the show is over... i think nothing key will blacklist, for SP1 :p

3. cyclops

cyclops MDL Senior Member

Sep 10, 2007
    #23 cyclops, Oct 21, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
    Bios mod FTW M$ cant touch us..you will see.

HotSummerNight for us all the way

enjoy windows 7 guys

4. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    I suggest to wait one more day. I have no confirmation myself about the loaders. I also don't know about what loader was talked about.... Anyway a already confirmed mod would mean the same risk as to flash a ordinary biosupdate....

.....and yes no SLP key is reported to be blacklisted so far....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Brainsuck

Brainsuck MDL Addicted

Oct 9, 2009
    #25 Brainsuck, Oct 21, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
    News flash is almost up and running here

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Hehe,

Running RemoveWAT here by that awesome guy called Hazar, lets see if I'm deactivated :cool: