7loader on ebay lol

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by armada, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonfire665

dragonfire665 MDL Senior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    is all good Genuine i know u didnt mean me but cmon that was funny heck seriously we should sent him treating letters just for fun.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. NiHiLisT

NiHiLisT MDL Member

Jul 29, 2009
    LOL yeah, good idea!

he really sold to some people.!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MrFerretKing

MrFerretKing MDL Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Well, what we do with the loaders isn't exactly legal is it :)

He is just stupid enough to try and sell it on ebay.

It really isn't any different than taking a joyride in car off of a car lot (me)
    The guy on ebay is equal to the guy who does the joyriding and then opts to sell the car to a chop shop. (him)

Not sure if that's the best analogy but one that popped in my head the quickest

4. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
  5. BrooklynJoe

BrooklynJoe MDL Novice

Mar 9, 2009
    eBay doesn't seem to give a damn. I'm not normally a snitch, but those ads pissed me off big time. I brought it to their attention on Monday afternoon. One of the auctions was pulled, but senor douchebag relisted it within 30 minutes. It looks like he relisted them again yesterday. He really needs his account removed.

6. drone69

drone69 MDL Novice

Jul 14, 2009
    Wow, who`s biggest idiot here the seller or buyers.

7. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009

I just dont agree with charging people $20 for something that is (a) free, and (b) will just be disabled as soon as they update their computers with Windows Update... That is totally unacceptable in my mind. I could care less about MS or eBay, what ticks me off is those two people that just got ripped off for something they should have gotten for free...

8. santoshcoolhere

santoshcoolhere MDL Member

Jan 3, 2009
    joke of the year lol...............:)

9. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    Yea, you said it. I hope that guy gets cops to his house just for being a douchbag lol.

10. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    Lol... I was gonna ask that :D

11. BrooklynJoe

BrooklynJoe MDL Novice

Mar 9, 2009
    Lets not forget the venue that seemingly cannot or will not police itself, even when we do their leg work for them. They just don't care. Greedy douche-meisters. :rolleyes:

12. bambara

bambara MDL Junior Member

Oct 18, 2009
    2 buyers? It should be common sense to at least Google something before you buy it :confused:

By simply Googling "7loader", anyone can come to know that it's available to download for free.

13. Michel

Michel MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    I bought one :p

14. daraj

daraj MDL Junior Member

Aug 7, 2009
    More than 10 available ?? :D:D:D whahahahahahaha

15. hoopster

hoopster MDL Novice

Feb 23, 2008
    After you buy one, it will be down to 9 ;)

16. daraj

daraj MDL Junior Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Guys u better hurry up the stock is getting low. the demand is high :D:D

17. BrooklynJoe

BrooklynJoe MDL Novice

Mar 9, 2009
    Wow, you're right! Sold out apparently! The listings are gone. Just kidding. . . looks like eBay pulled those listings again. Who wants to bet on how long it will be before they reappear? :D

18. p0rkguy

p0rkguy MDL Novice

Oct 11, 2009
    Not true. They're not really getting ripped off. They're just buying knowledge they don't have.
    ie. Computer breaks and you have no knowledge whatsoever on how to fix it. You would take it to someone who does have that knowledge, yes? Charging for repair is solely up to the repairer, is it not?
    As much as I don't like it, we have to deal with the real world. People get paid for having information/knowledge.

19. daraj

daraj MDL Junior Member

Aug 7, 2009
    But then again not everyone has heard of MDL ..... mmmm... but then again have they heard of google? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

20. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    MDL shouldn't be implicated in selling stuff......because we don't...

The screen shot shows(ed) Orbit30 and Hazar. Hazar is a member here at MDL.

Being admin in the name of MDL and Hazar I'm stating neither MDL nor Hazar is selling stuff.

MDL clearly disclaims the offer at Ebay.
    The seller is responsible of what he's offering, alone.

This is an administrative message.:)

Thanks.