A/some Questions We'd Like the God to answer.

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by sid_16, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Who creates the dualities (theist/atheist, inferior/ superior, lower/higher and so on...) in your reply? You (as individual) or god? :D

Let me share my thoughts....:)
    Can this happen what you are demanding? You are asking for reality while you want that reality separates..into you and god.

'God' would have to become... (something unreal, an idol) that 'he' can appear to you. That what is real 'in you' and god cannot be differentiated at all. If you doubt if god is real then you are questioning the reality of yourself.
    Or when asking if god is real then you are actually asking if there is something real 'in you'. This applies to the demand of a proof as well.
    That sounds very very religious but it isn't.

The reality of god is not based on dogmas of religions/fatality it is based on the in-differentiability of the totality. It has other expressions such as absolute spirit or consciousness.

Or simpler: How god would have to answer / to appear to be considered as real? Would there be an 'expressible' way? :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Bogu hvala za online prevodilice... :D :D :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    god<->en
    Nah, prove your reality.:D

4. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Ffffckkk, GOT ME!!!! :D

Seriously, didn't you know that God speaks English? :D :D

Even more seriously, I fear YOU are God, since you knew I was translating stuff into English - no other being could have known that!!! :D :D :D

There, BUSTED!!! :D For a God I make too short a work out of you - EVERY TIME!!!! :p :D :p

5. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    If he is all mighty and powerful and created the earth, knows everything, I imagine he has the ability to say "Hello, I am God" in a way that 100% proves his existence - seems a very simple thing for something so powerful to achieve :)

By not doing that, just proves to me that there is no such thing as god, instead, something invented by people to control people

6. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    now where is your some questions we d like YEN to answer thread? ;)

7. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Nope. That's new to me didn't know that. Does he speak other languages as well?:biggrin::)

But if I would be god, god would have learned English at school. A poor god who needs to learn something. :D

I understand you. When creating a term, 'god' and people are assigning the most powerful attributes humankind knows to it, the potential for abuse is comprehensible...and history has a lot of examples.

All I can say to this is that there is a way to look through this. One thing is when people appear as to know more about god than others in order to control those. To the Spanish Inquisition their 'knowledge about god' was more worth than a human life, so they killed...and that is just one example.
    The question is: Is there something left when I put all the abuse aside...

I cannot be god, I had to learn English at school, lol. But I don't stop to help people with worldly things such as PC stuff. :biggrin:. Here I post for fun.

@Sid_16
    One question. You are assuming that the universe is finite. Infinity has the same issue as god. One would need to ask if a human can grasp infinity at all. Maths has a clear imagination what it is, there it is determined.
    What is your idea about concerning the universe? Do you mean finite at its higher dimension?

A sphere's surface for instance is infinite (planet earth). But its size is finite, it has a fixed amount of square units. A person on the surface can walk on it 'all the time', though. Its finiteness (barrier to the sky) can be perceived only from the view of the 3rd dimension. This says nothing about the 3rd dimension though.

I am asking because I like to know what other people think about. :)

8. Tucktruck

Tucktruck MDL Novice

May 15, 2015
    How could I survive without money?

That is the question I want to ask.

9. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    oh, i would not bother Him with such a trifle, tucktruck.
    there a several not-so-very-wicked solutions to that one.
    -dress carefully, and walk into a medium-sized hotel around 9 in the morning.
    eat as much of the breakfast they offer to guests as you can. it will last you the
    whole day.. hotels do not check anything..
    -and if it does not work, you can always get a job.. or borrow a crowbar somewhere..
    in the worst case scenario, you will always wonder if He will let you into heaven..
    -

10. moon510

moon510 MDL Junior Member

May 10, 2007
    there is an old teaching of gnosis. It says that creation of this material world is done by mistake, i..e by ignorace of a lesser god, a demiurgos. Ignorance is also cause of all suffering. We can be saved from suffering by gnosis, that is knowledge, self-knowledge.

11. jayblok

jayblok MDL Guru

Dec 26, 2010
    God,If you know everything, You knew that Adam would eat the apple. So why did you create a sin loop?

12. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    Exactly, and why get p1ssed off and flood the world to rid it of the people you created, and knew were going to end up like that

13. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    In short: "Boss, which team are you playin' for?":g: :confused::(:weep:o_O

14. jime1

jime1 MDL Senior Member

Jul 16, 2011
    God must be Naughty Naughty :)

15. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #95 Yen, May 19, 2015
    Last edited: May 19, 2015
    Do you complain about to have the choice to make mistakes and want to blame god for them? God created Adam and Eve as free beings. :biggrin:

Ermm...how do you know it was an apple? :D

16. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    And just how do you know s/he created them, in the first place? :p :D :p

(Again, got you, oh God... :D )

17. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    You mean again, got you, oh bible? :D
    With 'them' you mean the mistakes/sins?
    I know nothing. :p I did not start with that bible bit, I am just referring to that bible bit as well as jayblok did. :p
    There's written that Adam (Adam Hebrew= human; can refer to the first human and humankind generally) has eaten from the tree of knowledge, not god. God tolerated it though. But what else he should have done when creating Adam (and Eve) as a free beings? :biggrin:

I am not a bible adherent, but one should refer IF at all to the entire story there...the question is why is to eat from the tree of knowledge known as 'The Fall of Man'??? To eat from it = to get own stuff = capitalism??!!! :biggrin::)

18. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Oh, feck, here he goes again, Capitalism 2 millenia ago....:rolleyes: :p:D Jeeezzzuusss (how appropriate is this? :D )!!! :D

19. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Do you know the story of Jesus: Jesus Clears the Temple Courts (John 2, 13-end)? :D

I actually responded to a story where god is involved (Garden Eden)....to me taking 'god' as an eternal entity, all this makes only sense when applying it to timelessness= present moment. Since it massively creates conflicts with the linear progressive working intellect, I seemingly also get in conflicts (by the pure intellectual view of others)... most consider it then as 'spiritual babbling'...:biggrin:

"If God is Omniscient then Human is not free." does not apply to an eternal concept.

Either way I have fun with it, not taking all this too serious. :)

20. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    you make me smile, yen.. all the eastern spirits of the world cannot have a look at the bible,
    as you do now .. :hug2: