A/some Questions We'd Like the God to answer.

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by sid_16, Apr 8, 2015.

1. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    And I laugh out loud, indeed! :D

Usury may be a part of Capitalism but does not maketh one! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    off topic, imo..
    wonder why a bolshevic seeks Gods answers..
    ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    I am smiling as well nodnar...it seems my post has at least one sense. :hug2:

Hmm. OK. I'd say more creativity is needed. :D

Of course there was no Capitalism as we know it today, but 'Adam' = those money changers! are obviously greedy :)

You want an 'apple' now? :D

4. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Nah - boring!!! :D - Rum & coke and I'll get me coat - on my way straight to Hell!!! :p :D

Noddy, m8 - who's a Bolshy in this thread, please? :confused:

:hug2:

5. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Oh, dear...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge

A bump:

:biggrin:

6. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    Oh! God,why don't you just re-arrange the stars in the sky to spell out which of the religion/s is right so that we can quit wasting our time worshiping false God/s and following wrong religion?:p

7. jime1

jime1 MDL Senior Member

Jul 16, 2011
    That just wouldn't be fun ! would it ?:D

8. zerobasha

zerobasha MDL Novice

May 20, 2015
    Some answers for you guys , maybe it's just a good ideas ,

God create us everything we do , breath , eat , everything around us will effect us ,

Poor babies don't need cancer i understand but there is family history , it's not just what they did to get cancer , it's their family , the design of the babies gen.. etc

We are very very little bity tiny pieces of micro created by the main guy who we call him God ,

We are a one version as he did design so many better races , we are not just from adam and even B.S we are born from the same dirt we used to live at ..

God create us from the dirt , for example , if someone have a ball of dirty and the dirt has so many different types of sand , still you can put all sand together and make one ball mixed with different types of sand ,

We will be like injected in the earth on the dirt or we made when god send someone down to the earth , who take a sample from the dirt lets say ..

Italy , so the creator took a sample from italy dirt and design us from this dirt , as if we are italian ,, same thing goes to Chinese ,

If we are 200 country now that doesn't mean we are 200 kind of races ,

I think asian are one race , african is another race , middle east is one race , Indian is one race and europe is one race . then we all mixed up together

I might be wrong but i think too much about God and earth and I believe we are one bad design , there is a lot of better design ..

God don't need us to pray for him ,. he is not listening to us anyway ..

I believe there is ONE GOD . I sure might be wrong on everything but that doesn't mean i should stop my imagination.

9. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Cause it's more interesting to watch people do nonsense.
    Be honest here, if you were God you would probably be like me when I was younger. I liked watching ants climbing a wall and then poking them till they fell off and watching them climb up again. Or maybe watching them dragging all those humongous bits of food back to the nest and then pouring water down the hole.
    Here is a quote from Constantine

10. jime1

jime1 MDL Senior Member

Jul 16, 2011
    That is ruthless :(:weep::eek:

11. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Childish, to be more precise...

Hopefully he was cultivated in the meantime and "thanatos" in him got a good hidin'!!!! :D :D :D

12. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Who knows ?! :sneaky:

13. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    He's doing it all the time can't you see it? :p

I don't get all what you say especially your determination of races and different soil (dirt)....finally we are all made of star-dust..lol.....but I'd say to "I believe we are one bad design...."
    That sounds quite pessimistic for one who knows god?!
    There is only one god as there is only one present moment...any other gods are idols... :)

Yeah, how could he plan something being eternal..he's no time for it :D

Thanatos is dead! :p:D:biggrin::)

@readers
    .....if one really wants to 'understand' god, then one should get rid of the illusionary concept of time...."Time is what keeps the light from reaching us. There is no greater obstacle to God than time" ~Meister Echhart.

14. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    :eek:umm if you're eternal then time is irrelevant !

15. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    You/we wish!!!

Nah, God is dead (although some still don't know it) but Thanatos and Eros are very much alive (in us)...

Up to us now... ;)

16. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Actually yes!
    Time applies there where it has its relation..it applies to appearance...we need time to organize things and to categorize events.
    Any scripture's essence is to point to the eternal nature of our Self. There one can 'judge' about their sense...any Thing else are stories (appearances)...colored by different times...how could 'one' promise salvation without to be (eternal) and without to point to the wisdom of an eternal nature of our Self? This is intellectual sense...the wisdom of an eternal nature is not! Also to say yes or no is no knowledge.

To say that one knows that one is eternal does not help, right? One would just fool oneself...:biggrin:

To wish doesn't help. Up to us 'NOW' is the 'key' for sure!!! :) :clap:

God is not dead. Thanatos' brother Hypnos is responsible for the illusion that god is dead. Awakening...:biggrin:

You mentioned Thanatos and Eros in a row...but please not in the sense of Sigmund Freud! He was an....OK.... I let it be...:rolleyes:

17. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    I don't think it would be that straight forward with an omniscient God. To exist in every state at the same time is a bit of a problem.
    Remember there would be nothing new, everything that every will be is known! That there is where things get a little tangled, why would you have an angry God as described in the Bible, would be a flawed concept. Too many flawed concepts exist in that book.
    In case a being does exist that has these omniscient qualities, I find it pointless to worship, or even bother with what it is really. In fact you are it. Some people find it blasphemous that one would say that we are the gods, but for an omniscient God, everything is God. Everything that "is" is God. :eek: As crazy as that sounds.
    I think the Self is the part that can't be quantified since it exists in all states. So to find one's eternal self, as you say, I think is a flawed concept. You cannot point at something and say that is eternal. You exist in one state and something that is eternal exists in all.

18. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    i heartily disagree with all of you..
    thanatos`s twin brother is relatively innocent..
    we visit him every day.. very comfy.. who are
    we to convict his brother? :D

19. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    I very agree with your post.
    The blue bit. :clap: I'd say as simple as it sounds...there is god and the world. God=being (one knows god/own nature by being). World= appearance one knows the world by studying/learning/experiencing.
    Awakening: To unite god with the world. (To see things as they really are, to see things before they become [a concept]..in other words before they become=still as god.)

And one cannot 'know' one Self, because being cannot be experienced by thoughts. Or: The searcher is the thing that one wants to find!
    One ‘has found’ oneself when being. I am. That’s all. No food for the works of intellect / science/ religions and by far not of Philosophy. It’s a waste of ‘time’.

If I created the impression that one could then it’s due to language issues. The same issues appear at scriptures. One can point to eternity and humans can point to truth…but as Buddhists say: “The finger that points to the moon is not the moon.”

This is nicely described as Satori:
    I could try to describe it...but it would be always a hint...some people suddenly 'see' it when being on holidays..where they are relaxed at a foreign environment...thoughts go down, known patterns remain uncalled...stillness...and suddenly...total awareness of the present moment.
    One sees one Self in anything...deep respect comes up peace beauty humbleness and love..and the feeling how could 'I' be that blind..and maybe some teardrops...god and the nature of oneself is recognized as one reality :)

People like Freud would think about and categorize it (2 major drives theory lol)...C.G. Jung was different.

All I should say to it: One 'knows' it when 'it' happens and being is all the time...any word about is actually redundant

Haha...let me confront you with this: :)
    He has lulled you nodnar...the thing is..Hypnos never has left most people on earth. When one gets up at morning he's still there..... :hug2:

20. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    yes, like a hangover, lol. :D