About Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Tiger-1, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Threat

Threat Lord of the Files

Feb 23, 2014
    Not that I am wishing it - but If Trump was assassinated, the NSA would be the prime suspect organization. Then the looooooonnnnnngggggggggggg queue behind them.

I just wish to add though I am not against trump (or infact for him). I have no desire to see him assassinated.

My point is that government sanctioned murders do happen. I don't think there is much point in burying your head in the sand and pretending it doesn't!

2. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    I am actually surprised that an attempt has not yet been made.
    Who do you suppose would have the balls to investigate the NSA should that happen ?
    Yes government sanctioned murders do happen, and the only point in burying your head in the sand would be the same point as taking the blue pill in the matrix...
    After all some people are simply incapable of comprehending that their own elected officials could be capable of committing such acts.

3. Threat

Threat Lord of the Files

Feb 23, 2014
    Well what I will add: Do you think all these government agencies will let trump do anything he wanted, including starting a nuclear war.

If it came down to it, the NSA is about protecting the people of America. If they felt that the biggest threat was from Donald Trump himself...

The sum of America is bigger than it's puppet leader.

Again I am not saying I think he deserves to get assassinated, nor has he crossed the line of starting a nuclear war yet. Just acknowledging there IS a line that if he crossed his life could be at risk.

4. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    Perhaps he needs to cross the line JFK did. Being within 10 seconds of launching the nukes like he did when Russia was moving their missiles to Cuba. :dunno:

5. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    Trump is all pro-bank. (his recent tax cuts are more than enough proof) If war did break out the beneficiaries would be banking and industry, no financial loss there.... Trump may start a war, without repercussions from the market. The Media and People do not matter.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. WindowsGeek

WindowsGeek MDL Expert

Jun 30, 2015
    He mite start a war in the Korean peninsula and create chaos, sense Robert Mueller and the special council is closing on him and his family.

7. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    IMHO North Korea is the least of our problems right now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Threat

Threat Lord of the Files

Feb 23, 2014
    #128 Threat, Dec 8, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    I'm just waiting for trump to ride into town on a donkey.....

An ass on an Ass.......

9. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    [​IMG]

10. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    hes falling apart slurred speech...hes feeling the pressure the walls are caving in;)

11. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
  12. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    That is right, generally spoken.
    Anyway each president is an individual with own attributes.
    Trump embodies far more what I (and I am not alone) consider as harmful, incompetent and misled.

He embodies that what I had found in myself as well....but I've overcome that a long time ago...namely an illusionary strength which is dependent on ego, a big mouth and what one has got and allows one to stay above others.

When I listen to Trump and have a look at his appearances and his gestures and expressions I have to smile because I recognize the false self-identification.
    Actually somebody like him should never be a president.

Trump affects us all.....due to his recent playing with fire (Jerusalem) everywhere in Europe are demonstrations. Against Israel for instance....

These require local police actions....atmosphere is heating up...

The reputation of the US has massively decreased since Trump is president...and I am sorry to say that also means the US citizens' reputation...

Many people just say....the US has got the president they deserve....he represents the same grade of stupidity there can't be a better one for them.....as long as there is no real resistance they comply...

I know the US citizens can do it better....

13. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Trump is now just being mean, nasty and vicious, in a petty, immature, brazenly "I'm an upstart", a spoilt brag capricious manner, who thinks he can do whatever he wants, so he is saying "Look at me, I'm a top dog, I can go against everybody and everything, if I want to and I will make myself better off, I'll do whatever I please, whatever it takes, I get to play with all the toys, I get to intimidate everybody I have my finger on the red button, I'm the biggest liar on the planet and I can go on as long as I want to...!!!"

Well, dear Amuuuricans, now's your time to rise and shine - you did it before, even if it took a while to find yer balls... :p :D Go on, you can be heroes... just for one day... go on and save the planet...

Oh, btw, put that lunatic in an asylum, let him have some more good time... on a well padded playground...

14. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    @Yen,gorski: Sad to say, I can't argue with either of you. And yes, Trump would -not- have been my personal choice.
    That choice was made by the Electoral College, which is supposed to represent the will and choice of the American people.

As I have said before in just about every political conversation that I've ever had (just before changing the subject :D ):

There is almost nothing that individuals by themselves can do.

All we can do is vote. And we did. And Trump is what we got. :dunno:

I never thought he'd win. But he did. And we're stuck with him for 4 or perhaps even 8 years.

So, I'm going to do what every other American is going to do:

Ride the storm out and make the best of it.

It's what we do.

15. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    May you bite your dirty tongue off.... :D Go wash your mouth now... or keyboard, whichever comes first... :p :D

16. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Thank you MJ for your reply. I can understand.
    It's a general tendency I do observe, not only Trump.
    I have friends from the US and also here at MDL. I do not want to blame somebody personally...:) (except the administration)

It's a shame that actually people do generalize by speaking of US citizens, I know that many of them do not like what Trump does.

It seems there are politicians or generally people who do have some might are following false ideals and infect others.
    Recently with that insight ..I am just concerned...observing what's happening in the world.

17. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
  18. oldsh_t

oldsh_t MDL Expert

Dec 23, 2009
    Google Play Newsstand :roflmao:
    New York Times:roflmao:
    anonymous ‘sources:roflmao:
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

19. oldsh_t

oldsh_t MDL Expert

Dec 23, 2009
    MERRY TRUMPMAS - CBS News Shocked to Learn Middle Class Really Is Getting Tax Cuts

20. oldsh_t

oldsh_t MDL Expert

Dec 23, 2009
    Watters' Words: Stop listening to the haters