Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office (formerly Acronis True Image) activation

Discussion in 'MDL Projects and Applications' started by nova-s, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Piet12

Piet12 MDL Novice

May 3, 2014
    Yes, give us , at least, a sign of life................! :rolleyes:

2. NoNooBS

NoNooBS MDL Novice

Jul 26, 2009
    Maybe when all push, more and more and more, hes pissed already! Think about, there is also an RL, for the most of us. If you really need that Program, Money makes the World go round, buy it!
    And btw. if nova-s don`t want to do it, i`m sure, someone else will solve that Problem sooner or later!
    About people who think to have to tell, "i have but i don`t share" sure, you`re decision, but that is a kiddie attitude. My 4 Years old son act like that when his cousin is around and try to get some toys from him!

NN

3. EXO56

EXO56 MDL Member

Mar 22, 2013
    :p Agreed!

i've heard ATI 2020 boot cd's are already out there on other forums!!!
    Maybe someone found a solution.

4. indig0F10w

indig0F10w MDL Novice

May 18, 2014
    I'm skipping this version until mounting is resolved.

Release notes for 20770:
    Known issues and limitations of this version
    • Please note that the new technology for disk-level backup is introduced in Acronis True Image and is being improved, so it may currently have the following limitations:
      • TI-169821 Backup conversion to VHD format is not present for the new backup format.
      • TI-171553 Moving the backup through the Acronis True Image console is not present for the new backup format.
      • TI-169548 Renaming local backups is not possible for the new backup format.
      • TI-172340 Backup mounting option is not present for the new backup format.
    • TI-168095 Cloud Entire PC backups are empty if browsed from mobile applications.
    • TI-172086 Differential backup is created instead of a full backup after the second launch of a local disk backup with "Version chain" scheme.
    • TI-168969 Acronis Universal Restore cannot detect external USB drives.

5. Leporello

Leporello MDL Novice

Sep 20, 2010
    Not always the newest is the best! We know that from MS.

6. Earthnet

Earthnet MDL Novice

Apr 25, 2018
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Piet12

Piet12 MDL Novice

May 3, 2014
    Only using the Try&Decide in Acronis , so have to install the whole bloated circus............
    Try&Decide works fine on my Win10 , you can even reboot in this T&D-mode .
    For backup/restore using Macrium ( boot-CD) , very reliable , never failed on my machine !

8. ARCIGA

ARCIGA MDL Senior Member

Mar 23, 2015
    #808 ARCIGA, Sep 3, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    :(

9. Atari800XL

Atari800XL MDL Addicted

Apr 3, 2011
    Hmm... Well, it's great that people are working on a patch, but I'm not going to use pre-patched stuff by "someone unknown" for my so-called "secure" backups :)
    That's what I always liked about nova-s 's patches: completely safe and transaparant, with full docs and source.

10. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    I fully agree.
    No other patches are allowed.

We have to wait and see if he comes back.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. KleineZiege

KleineZiege MDL Expert

Dec 11, 2018
    yes yen I agree with you, but once a hello would be ok, I did it this morning the patch of nova because he was not protected to modden online, but I do not put him.

Do not understand why he does not even say hello, hello I'm back, was on vacation or something, but comes nothing

It seems to me that we should wear the king

12. skyteddy

skyteddy MDL Senior Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Why should nova-s suddenly give up his baby (Acronis True Image activation patch) and stop his work here? For me there are only two reasons: Either he is still on vacation without internet access or something happened to him. In southern Germany there are still summer holidays until 09.09.2019.

It would be good if someone understands his kind of patch creation and makes it available here temporarily until nova-s reappears. Or we just wait a few more days...

13. KleineZiege

KleineZiege MDL Expert

Dec 11, 2018
    Well, I've done one, but I can not fall into the back of the creator, we are here, after all, no warez department

14. KleineZiege

KleineZiege MDL Expert

Dec 11, 2018
    #818 KleineZiege, Sep 6, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2019
    please, here you have files that are already patched

you are too fresch, the key does not vote for me as you talk to me in private

Never write to me anymore

take and be happy

**removed**

15. Leporello

Leporello MDL Novice

Sep 20, 2010
    Nicely done. And I can confirm that the (deleted) modifications seem running well.

But now my big question is: WHY install this ATI2020 while ATI2019 is running fine? What (big) advantage is implemented in that very new version?
    OK, one I found by myself: The Boot DVD ATI2019 did NOT work fine for me with the LINUX loader. Only the PE version did work for me. With ATI2020 the Linux loader works now fine again for me.

But I'm just talking about the Boot DVD with the basic image backup/recovery functions. And very frankly, these are the most useful for me, except the T&B function. But T&B worked also fine in ATI2019..

16. skyteddy

skyteddy MDL Senior Member

Dec 22, 2009
    I never asked about patched files or serial number or something like that! A link to these patched files was already posted here days ago!

I only asked you, if you had the know-how to build the Activator the way nova-s would have done it. You send me a link to a zipfile containing the patched files an the screenshot which I attached to this post. Then I asked you, if you have been modified the activator and if you are "tube". Then you answer me: "I'm not your bro."

ROTFL, you are childish! Thanks God your school holidays will be over in a few days!

As I wrote you in PM, I don't use the Activator (and these files), because I only use YUMI and the Acronis-ISO-file. What my intention is, I had already written here.

Attached Files:

• uup.PNG
      uup.PNG
      File size:
      17.9 KB
      Views: