Activated windows 7 7600.13685

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by cozmo, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Gamer2win

Gamer2win MDL Novice

Jun 10, 2008
    Just as you did , I found out that if changed to July 2010 then is unlicensed
    June 2010 is OK, licensed

2. Gamer2win

Gamer2win MDL Novice

Jun 10, 2008
    did you try changing the year to see if still active down the road?
    try 2012 and up

3. SeventhUser

SeventhUser MDL Junior Member

Jul 6, 2009
    All you people trying all those "workarounds" without any idea what you are doing, did you ever stop and wonder why there's no "crack" for Vista? Is it because MS found the holy software grail?

No. It's because cracks are too much work with only temporary results. Sure, if you have enough patience, you can modify each and every Windows component that checks for a license and then modify it again to not check if it is modified. But if you subsequently download an update or two, your setup will be half useless and will have to start all over again.

So what you achieve, at best, with no real cracks at all, is to hack up your installation to the point where most things won't work. And if you are really, really, really lucky, then you get, for a limited time, a winver dialog to show off.

4. zwaldowski

zwaldowski MDL Novice

Jan 4, 2009
    Good points all around (if not a little snarky), but this activation crap *right now* with the 7600.13685 build is mostly just playing around with keys and activation statuses. Mostly harmless.

5. nithinmohantk

nithinmohantk MDL Junior Member

Mar 21, 2008
    did u tried by restarting the system. they u can see the message that invalid activation status or some illegal activation msg.

i tried to activate 7600, 3 4 times with different versions and got the same msg.

so activation cracks are ain't going to work..
    :)

6. CountX

CountX MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2009
    You guys are on a different level than the original poster me thinks.

All i want at this stage, is to be able to use the OS the same i am now, for infinity, and get updates is a bonus.

So far as i understand, you can get 120 days by rearming.

As for that guy who said it is impossible to crack, i think you underestimate the people who work on cracks. They will release something that lets you use the OS the same as day 1, and get updates.

120 days of RTM for me, by then there will be a newer leak/release i will install, if not retail, and 120 days of that. Then i will check back on how a crack is coming along. My guess is that we will be running win8 by then....so who cares about a crack/activator.

7. SeventhUser

Jul 6, 2009
    Well, if I may sound a bit snarky it's because there's a sticky thread that mentions the same things but people keep on insisting they have a final build activated for all eternity :p

And I have no doubt that a re-install will fix any hacked-up installation, but playing around with keys will result in deactivated components. And I'm pretty sure many of the people that try all these "activators" will show up again complaining that this or that doesn't work and asking how to fix it.

8. SeventhUser

Jul 6, 2009
    That's pretty easy, if you don't need updates and you search around you'll find many solutions, probably in this very forum.

Vista is well past day 1. Where's the crack? :confused:

9. ryan80

ryan80 MDL Member

Apr 30, 2009
    #29 ryan80, Jul 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
    from what i understand they are only playing around with 2 files, pkeyconfig and token.dat. these are the only 2 files being involved. simply backup these 2 files and use the system backup/restore , will be safe enough. anyway there are people who don't mind playing around with windows, at least they are moving forward and making progress, rather then some people sitting down and only making comments .

btw isn't vista activator a crack?
    are you still living inside the shell?

10. cozmo

cozmo MDL Novice

Jul 21, 2009
  11. cozmo

cozmo MDL Novice

Jul 21, 2009
    greyaburton i have v1.3 , v1.7 , v18 as i told you got it to work with v1.3 just use v1.8 after i had finish to get the lic info m8 that's all never used it to activate it as 1.8 changes the token.dat and pkey file where as v1.3 patches them

12. yaluza1967

yaluza1967 MDL Member

Jun 6, 2009
    :rolleyes: please stop intox,

13. cozmo

cozmo MDL Novice

Jul 21, 2009
    #36 cozmo, Jul 22, 2009
    (OP)
    yaluza1967 i have no reason to make a fake m8 and if it's a fake then how the hell have i moved the date to 2020 in the pic without a reboot as if you look at the picture above the activation has changed now you tell me how can i do that without a reboot mate im good but not that good just because u cannot get it to work for you don't make it a fake mate also why is mine at 292 then and activated mate if you can not do it. It's easy don't like don't use
    but save your lie's for someone that gives a monkeys mate

14. yaluza1967

yaluza1967 MDL Member

Jun 6, 2009
    #37 yaluza1967, Jul 22, 2009
    if you use toolkit , timebomb become at reboot, the way is to find SLP, certs + key oem and mod bios with SLIC 2.1

15. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    I know there is a controversy discussion about to use activators.

I want to post my opinion one more time.

Don't use the activator! It gives to you the feeling, cool I've activated now.
    This is a old story. The same was with Vista before.

-frankenbuild (activators, 'toolkit')
    -kms activation (frankenbuild Ultimate, because usualy possible for Enterprise version only, still works for Enterprise of course.)
    -timer stopper
    -SLIC emulation by Paradox
    -SLIC emulation by Vistaloader
    -Physical memory patch to introduce SLIC by WoW6
    -SLIC bios mods

ONLY the last three of them are still working at Vista, at W7 I'm NOT sure what's about WoW and Vistaloader.!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. jackdor

jackdor MDL Member

Jun 20, 2009
    none of these are cracks as cracks go in true senes.thay are all mods ie to modify. vista as never been cracked.to me a crack and a mod are totaly different things.:)
    no disrespect to yen

17. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #40 Yen, Jul 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...