Activators and 'cracks' for W7 7600 are useless, read here why!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Yen, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryan80

ryan80 MDL Member

Apr 30, 2009
    #41 ryan80, Jul 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
    sorry i am a little confused here. if vista loader isn't a crack or activation crack. what is it?

anyway for the activators or cracks , you can't really say that they 100% don't work , there are people who claim that it works and some not. so we don't know the truth, we can only assume.

2. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    Vista Loader emulates an SLIC table in your BIOS to activate windows. So it is not a crack it is a SLIC loader, much like WOW is.

3. PrEzi

PrEzi MDL Addicted

Aug 23, 2007
    Vista loaders are based on the grub/other pre-boot environment and they basically load a SLIC table on top of your bios 'emulating' an SLIC table in it.

If some people report moderate success then I assume this kind of sollution as not working and depending on (possible) luck.
    Please also note, that some may report success and in fact they have a frankenbuild and will waken up after march year 2010.
    However we have a 100% of activation after a successful bios mod that's why I prefer this kind of method.
    But we have democracy so anyone can activate/crack as they wish it ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. hapbt

hapbt MDL Novice

Aug 29, 2007
    crack or not

my 2 cents on this 'its not a crack' discussion
    if it bypasses the copy protection, enabling you to use the product without activating/purchasing it, its a crack
    you can call it a loader, say that it fools the software without cracking it, but i totally fail to see your point
    if i change 3 bytes in a program so it thinks i entered the correct serial number, i guess i didnt crack it, i just fooled it, or is changing bytes in the program cracking it, but using a loader is fooling it?
    when people write a dongle emulator then, thats not a crack thats what, a trick?
    a crack is a crack
    stop correcting people who call it a crack as it just fills the forum with more useless posts, like this one

5. jackdor

jackdor MDL Member

Jun 20, 2009
    its not a crack its a mod .crack is what you put in a pipe and smoke:D

6. ryan80

ryan80 MDL Member

Apr 30, 2009
    in my opinion , activators , loaders all fall under the same category of crack.

7. jackdor

jackdor MDL Member

Jun 20, 2009
    vista as never been cracked.No one as modified change or cracked the program it self all the loaders do this outside the program so the program its self as never been crack or hacked. A crack is a program that changes the software files put this as never happend with vista.No files get modified so loader are not cracks or hacks.thay are as it's said a loader.

You don't crack a dvd player for all regions you hack it
    you don't crack your bios you mod it
    you don't crack your vista you fool it
    ;)

8. PrEzi

PrEzi MDL Addicted

Aug 23, 2007
    Loader is a loader - it loads a part of the code into memory and dynamically modifies it.
    Crack is a crack - it modifies the program's code by writing to the file directly (disabling the check-routines).

Activator is a more common name - it can be either a loader or a 'crack'.
    The result should be 100% activated software.

Most 'activators' (like orbit ones) do not fall into this category since they use old files creating frankenbuilds which can be easly blacklisted / inactivated and they have a timebomb resulting in non-working software after a period of time.

Bios-mod on the other hand does not modify the software's files, it adds (or modifies) part of the BIOS code and uses a genuine MS mechanism for activation.
    It can hardly be called a 'crack' or a 'patch' since the BIOS can be modded in the same way as OEM vendors do it - that's why it is called a bios-mod (modification).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. mythamp

mythamp MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2009
    Crack, Hack anything works for me, just make it soon geniuses!!! :) :D

10. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Just had a pipe, now I'm gonna fool windows7, make it to eat my SLIC, cannot crack it, coz my crack is gone.:D:p;)

SCNR...

11. hapbt

hapbt MDL Novice

Aug 29, 2007
    they are all cracks
    although i agree its fun to get that little rush from correcting people on a forum

12. ammarman

ammarman MDL Member

Jul 17, 2009
    #52 ammarman, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
    what does longman say ??:D:D

13. drone_pilot

drone_pilot MDL Junior Member

Jul 20, 2009
    maybe thats just a bit sad too. ;)

14. petersaints

petersaints MDL Novice

Dec 7, 2008
    When do you think that we will se Activators like the ones used on Vista?

15. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
  16. petrossa

petrossa MDL Novice

Jan 3, 2009
    orbit promised he'll have it before windows 7 goes live.

17. luke

luke MDL Senior Member

Jun 22, 2007
    im using the RC files if it happens it happens 3 months and the retails out

18. Aenslead

Aenslead MDL Novice

Jul 25, 2009
    So... what if?

So, pray tell... what's the worse thing that could happen if I already installed a frankenbuild crack? Everything works perfectly and all I'm getting is a "This copy expires 3/1/2010".

I've tried going to 2012 and everything still works.

19. W7advanced

W7advanced MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2009
    Did you wait 2 hours ? I think it will restart after 2 hours. Also frankenbuild cracks will not pass the validation check from microsoft nessesary for downloads or updates.

20. Aenslead

Aenslead MDL Novice

Jul 25, 2009
    No, I did not wait two hours, but I am able to download updates without any problem, at least from Windows Update.

My System Properties DOES show the nice small Genuine Software logo...