Android Trojan Creating Botnet

Discussion in 'Mobile and Portable' started by Michelle68, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Michelle68

Michelle68 MDL Senior Member

Jul 16, 2009
  2. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    Interesting indeed. My HTC Desire HD arrives today. I think i will consider some av solutions.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    You went for the HTC Desire HD ?
    After comparison of both I refused it and went for the Galaxy S.

I also thought of installing firewall and AV

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    It was a close one between them both Yen. The bigger screen of the HTC sold it for me, good for my bad eyesight. :D Both excellent handsets. Cant wait to root it :D:D. Gotta love ya gadgets !!

5. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Oh yeah cool, maybe we can share Android experiences then...I already have branded my Galaxy with 'Yen' on the lock screen lol...so it's unique....but I didn't start to design my own icons..that's too much work...

6. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    Sounds cool. Maybe we'll have enough for an Android sticky here soon........ :D