[Answered] windows 10 activator website is fake?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by F.Mon, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Long time members know what MDL means, its spirit and history.
    A new member cannot know that, though.

@F.Mon registered here to figure what's 'legit'.

Although the right answer is that MDL is the source of development of OA2.x (Daz loader and BIOS tools) and most of KMS tools ..new members have to get background of history to 'gain trust' to a particular site such as MDL.

New members can read the forums to know something of the MDL dev history and of course can ask questions.
    Anyway to post links to fake sites we have to moderate in order to prevent people associating MDL to fake sites.

Discussions about piracy are useless here since OP opened the thread with own intentions (to have searched for 'activators')....

Anyway I want to say any methods here used do MIMIC official licensing methods and do not tamper the OS nor they 'crack' the OS.

If one wants to be completely on the legal side the upgrade procedure is still working.
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...g-through-the-complete-upgrade-process.64770/

All the KMS tools do mimic a KMS VLicense which has to be renewed every 6 months.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 7_eleven.hell-hole_rider

Aug 15, 2009
    Ignored. Enthousiast called it. In my humble opinion of course.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. atgpud2003

atgpud2003 MDL Addicted

Apr 30, 2015
    My advised is best way is use DAZ loader and Install clean on Windows 7 Pro, Disconnect internet (Unplug Ethernet, or Disable WIFI/Ethernet) then run DAZ tool if say Windows 7 Pro, then run it will work, then will prompt you to order reboot, then IMPORTANT is to DISABLE the UAC and System Protection off and also Windows Defender as well..

Then grab file called: gatherosstate.exe can be found in Windows 10 ISO image file in ..\source <<-- folder copy into file on your windows 7 Pro OS, then run gatherosstate.exe and give a time, you will see a ticket files:

Instructions: (Very straight forward..)
    For Windows 7 to Windows 10 (Home or Pro Editions) * Will not work with EnterpriseS or Enterprise Edition nor Education Edition!

1.1 Install all necessary drivers before the next step otherwise your hardware id may not match the Windows 10 hardware id.

2. Generate a genuine ticket of your installation by:

2.1 Copy gatherosstate.exe from your downloaded Windows 10 15063/1607/1803 ISO to your installation which should be upgraded.

2.2 Run it on your activated and validated Windows 7. It'll output GenuineTicket.xml. Save this on a USB thumb drive or something.

2.3 Then do a fresh install with your suitable w10 ISO, skip to enter key at setup procedure.

2.4 Once it's installed make sure your internet connection is DISABLED/do not enable the internet connection! Reboot w10.

2.5. Copy GenuineTicket.xml to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\ClipSVC\GenuineTicket\ of your w10 installation and reboot again.

2.6. Connect online, it should activate.

I hope this works for guys..

ATGPUD2003

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    For a disabled friend with no legs and only one partly working arm, I installed on his old Laptop Windows 7 Ultimate and used DAZ Loader for to activate, the whole time connected to the Internet online! That worked well!

After that I 'upgraded Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro Retail, still connected to the Internet, created a new User Account at Microsoft for the Friend, not using any Product Key and Windows 10 Pro (1803) was activated after the first full restart.

Following I changed the HDD to a bigger one (from 80GB to 500GB) and done a clean install of Windows 10 Pro -, online on the Internet using the new User Account, no Product Key inserted, and Windows 10 Pro activated again at the first dull restart.

That said, there wasn't any need of using all that 'gimmicks' @atgpud2003 explained in his post (Past: #24)! No hassles or some like that, everything just worked fine, and all times be online and connected to the Internet. That was done yesterday within 1.5-2h only! The Laptop used was an older Acer Aspire 4752 which never had any Factory Preinstalled OS on it, still running on its original BIOS.

5. #27 Deleted member 1032214, Aug 30, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2018
    that manually running gatherosstate.exe method is to skip upgrade process and user can do a direct clean install, thus it saves all the time used in upgrade process. and just so you know clean install is required because upgrade can have some leftovers, incompatible drivers lying around in c drive.

6. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Haven't you read in my post that I was saying that I used a New HDD for the final and clean install of Windows 10 Pro? There wasn't any need to bother about drivers etc.!

The installation and Upgrade before were just done to get a working HWID! Even in the upgrade from W7 to W10 OPro, by using the settings NOT to keep anything, the upgrade was like a clean installation already. And the Laptop was the whole time connected to the Internet and online too!

All of the used steps are simply plain forward and fast. No need to bother to be disconnected from the Internet, use of an extra app gatherosstate, to create the XML file, etc.! And it's simply up to the user what way he/she likes to use to get what he/she wants! I like to use the easy way to reach 'Rome' even there a lot of other ways too.

7. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #29 Yen, Aug 30, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    Most simply prefer a clean installation of an OS; no upgrade from a previous one. And some do not want to register an account at M$. Myself included....(means to delete the partition table entirely and to reconfigure /format anything again and no M$ account- Pure HWID license and no digital license linked to the M$ account).

From the perspective of clean (from scratch) administration it is the most reasonable way...It does not take more time actually and it removes Daz loader completely. (Clean partitions)

But yes. Important is that you've found a way you like..:)
    Since you have recently argued with legal matters I have to remind you...
    From the perspective of legality it is as illegal as KMS, though
    When you start with Daz loader you mimic an OA license for w7 and transfer it. At KMS you'd mimic the license on w10. There is no difference.

It'd be legal if the upgrade path starts from a legal (w7/8.1) license.

8. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    If it has been for a 'normal (healthy) person, I wouldn't have done that, just this was for a person with a daily income limit below Baht 200.00 a day, which is also in Thailand very little and below the regular min income of THB 300.00 a day! And that guy is heavy disabled as well. For someone who's wealthy enough to get a legal License, I would not do such a job.

9. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Here in Mexico for a wealthy enough person it's a must to do the job otherwise they go with anyone else...
    :eek: :tooth:

10. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #32 Yen, Aug 31, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    @pisthai
    Anything is fine.:) I did not post that to have concerns. Just saying you did it right and I understand that. :)
    You did a favor for him. He's low income (handicapped person) and that is a valid reason.

Just want to express that for particular reasons it is right to go for that way and each individual should have that choice..and if unknown members are asking for activators and stuff..they might have a similar reason...nobody knows in advance.