Any leaked key blacklisted???

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by danny3456, Oct 23, 2009.

1. bidji

bidji MDL Novice

Jun 16, 2009
    ....utc+7?

2. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Must all these threads end with nonsense?:mad:

Some facts:
    -WAT has been installed at some PC's already.
    -No SLP_Key blocked, even the first leaked Lenovo key is still active. Biosmods are working
    -some loaders became disabled......

It seems WAT isn't on for most of us now.... but it probably detects ALL loaders...not sure.....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. User19

User19 Guest

:eek:Which ones?

4. Lich King

Lich King MDL Addicted

Sep 24, 2009
    Yen, that's becoz we don't have genuine validation til now..

Anybody got validated til now.. i'm just curious..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Bluescreen

Bluescreen MDL Senior Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Seriously , I would like to test the Windows download center. Trying to download anything requiring validation pass with internet explorer.
    Is there any software or product still require it ??
    I have Imaging my partition just now (I was in trial mode) and just activated win 7 offline > SLIC Bios.
    Thanks

6. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    I don't know...I ask for it and will reply....I also don't know why a few are already validated and most of us not....

7. noyod

noyod MDL Member

Jul 19, 2009
    By this, do you mean that some have already received the WAT via WU and validated their machines; whereas the majority have not?

Edit: I have not gotten the WAT via WU until now.

8. gouki

gouki MDL Novice

Sep 8, 2009
    "a few" are simply bulls**tting or dont know what they are talking about.

9. NiHiLisT

NiHiLisT MDL Member

Jul 29, 2009
    #29 NiHiLisT, Oct 23, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  10. RobsTV

RobsTV MDL Novice

Aug 19, 2009
    #30 RobsTV, Oct 23, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
    Not for a while

I can see no advantage for MS to kill this now.

What if they did? Would you rush out and get legit version, or would you go back to prior O.S. that worked?

If they wait a few months before killing hacks, that helps them tremendously. After using for a few months, it might be harder for you to go back to old. Plus, many that have not upgraded will get to see how Win7 looks and runs on those running hacked versions. This will generate even more legit sales.

I would "guess" that all will work well for a few months, then pestering nags will begin, which will annoy enough to cause many to purchase.

Or, all will keep working great forever.

11. noyod

noyod MDL Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Many are saying that the "sword of damocles" will fall when sp1 is released and people update their installs.

12. TR2N

TR2N MDL Member

Feb 28, 2008
    I donĀ“t think, Microsoft blocks any BIOS mod in the near future. For now, we are only a dozen full of f**ked up hackers and wanna-be-hackers using a "hard mod".

I think, Microsoft will block soft mods in the future because this method is the easiest for masses - and the masses will accept it. Look at any so called "scene release" Windows 7 copies, all of them uses a stolen/modified loader and all kiddies are downloading this releases - and this is the market that Microsoft wants to control.

But that is only my opinion.....

13. NiHiLisT

NiHiLisT MDL Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Well, I can answer that very quick, I'll gonna install my new copy of 7 Ultimate that arrived today :)

14. Bluescreen

Bluescreen MDL Senior Member

Jul 16, 2009
  15. noyod

noyod MDL Member

Jul 19, 2009
    I think i would consider the validation process employed by MSE to be not as strong, stringent and all-encompassing as what we will probably be experiencing when WAT is released. All three asus laptops in the house passed the MSE genuine windows 7 validation; these are bios-modded. ;)

16. Mr Jinje

Mr Jinje MDL Expert

Aug 19, 2009
    Didn't read the thread, so not sure if was mentioned, but OEM:SLP keys do not get blacklisted in the manner as Retail Keys.

OEM:SLP keys (if blacklisted), require a change to the OS itself, as the keys are basically built into the OS. With previous OS's (XP, Vista) they fixed the leaked key with SP 1. That is why the FCKGW key still activates XP Pro RTM, and why 22TKD key will always work on W7 RTM.

Retail keys on the other hand are checked against an online database, so obviously it is much easier to be blacklisted.

17. noyod

noyod MDL Member

Jul 19, 2009
    No, not a guarantee that your windows 7 install will pass and survive the gauntlet that is the forthcoming WAT. :D

18. Chen

Chen Guest

the new WAT is not online m$ work today with the old wga check for all windows version's, this is fakt, wait and see.... NOBOY knows why M$ this do?