Any leaked key blacklisted???

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by danny3456, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Stannieman

Stannieman MDL Guru

Sep 4, 2009
    if WAT is released, will it replace wga for all windwos versions (xp, vista and 7) or will it only be for win7?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Chen

Chen Guest

xp (forever wga check) all other WAT

3. laddanator

laddanator MDL Junior Member

Oct 13, 2009
    Weird

This may be just a freak thing but my bios is hard modded and I loaded Win7 yesterday and install proper key and cert then it was active and just now the PC rebooted and an error shows MBR1 is missing, so I am reloading now and try it again. Hard drive passed all test its new. So just wondering if MS blacklisted my HP Preum key

4. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    You should think about before you post useless statements!
    It is you who don't know what you are talking about, or why do you think I'm posting here?

-It was the ORBIT30 loader that made the W7 non genuine after WAT was received.
    It happened like this:
    Biosmod user:
    It is a security update of some sort and it was downloading on my computer in the background because I have automatic updates on my machine. It then said that it was going to reboot the computer in 10 minutes and so, I shut everything down and then when the computer came back up, it said my computer was genuine....

ORBIT30 loader user:
    Happened the same, but became none genuine.....
    A few got already WAT, that's a fact!
    All I want to say that it came from a trusted source, busykid PM'ed me about....I personally cannot confirm this, because I still haven't received WAT.....
    Your turn! :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. armada

armada MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2007
    so then is it safe to say bios mods are okay with wat then for 100% sure. thanks yen

6. Stannieman

Stannieman MDL Guru

Sep 4, 2009
    Do you mean the same update as the windows defender update which was mentioned in another tophic? Someone said that that all the slp keys here won't work anymore if you use loader/biosmad after that update is installed.

7. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    It was the orbit30 loader that became non genuine...the biosmods seem to be safe, even the first leaked Lenovo key is still active....I personally don't know about what update it was....

8. Stannieman

Stannieman MDL Guru

Sep 4, 2009
    I also don't know anything of the update, but if it realy was a defender update I won't even get it cause i'm using security essentials, which replaces defender (and disables defender updates).
    But what about other loaders than the orbit loader?

9. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    The strange thing to me is that only a few got WAT already..why only these..what's different at them?
    Is it M$ tying a few to test it?
    I don't know about the other loaders...they seem to work..but WAT is still missing at most of us...

10. User19

User19 Guest

Could you try to get a screenshot of the WAT-Update?

/edit Updates are released at different time zones I think. Maybe because of that.

11. Chen

Chen Guest

indeed some of the yen have WAT but even that is not realy the final WAT version of WAT, which is definitely divided not yet online, we have also long been the betawat. yes, the will kill all loader and biosmod is sure.

12. Stannieman

Stannieman MDL Guru

Sep 4, 2009
    Yes, I think normaly the Americans get them first, or (like kb949810, the irritating office update) 1st some small european countries.

13. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    I'll PM busykid about......he told me via PM..maybe he can shed light on it and reply to here...

He said it was a wow update, but I guess it was a typo and he meant WAT...;)

14. Busykid508

Busykid508 MDL Guru

Jun 4, 2009
    My first experience with it was a couple days ago....I live in Texas and I was on my computer and I have automatic updates turned on and it apparently was downloading in the background.

Then I got this message that an update was just installed and Windows needs to reboot computer and to close down all application and it will reboot in 10 minutes.

I closed down and I looked and saw it was some sort of security update but I did not pay attention to it.

When it rebooted, I was going along on my computer and this popup window appeared and said your Windows is Genuine.

Later I heard from a friend of mine who lives in the same town and he called me because his windows appeared to be non-genuine. He never wanted a mod from me because of past bad experiences with them. He had an orbit30 loader

I was surprised and I told him I would mod a bios and flash it for him and I did and it worked....

That is my limited experience with it...wished I had more to tell.

I have a Lenovo Key installed on my computer and there was no problem with it...so much for rumor about the lenovo key being blacklisted.

15. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Thank you for reply, busykid..:)

Now we'll wait to receive the update, too. :D

16. Brainsuck

Brainsuck MDL Addicted

Oct 9, 2009
    Did it leave a kb number behind or something?

17. Chen

Chen Guest

Busykid508 this is credible and just so works the new WAT.
    So they seem to have test the BetaWGA also in the "Wild", ok.

18. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    For weeks you have been saying "wait till the 22nd, all your windows will die", when the 22nd comes and goes your story changes to ohh, WAT is in beta, you just wait, we will get you.

Just admit it, you are a sad, lonely little man living in your moms basement and your only outlet is trolling forums.

Don't be a penis wrinkle dude.

19. will5

will5 MDL Senior Member

Jun 21, 2007
    So... seven days sounds like "the ring" movie... so... we have to make a copy to stay safe? :eek: