Auslogics Registry Cleaner

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Matrix Leader, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007

Already answered. Spam would be deleted.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Matrix Leader

Matrix Leader MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2009
    Alright thanks dude. I've been here long enough to know better than spam. I am trying to post good stuff that would help others. If someone has a problem with my thread, they can simply not enter it, simple

Cheers

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. burfadel

burfadel MDL EXE>MSP/CAB

Aug 19, 2009
    Well, you're not promoting a product for sale, nor are you promoting a product for self interest reasons either, so it should be fine. Its more a product highlight :)

I do agree, Auslogics Reg Cleaner does do a fantastic job. I use it in conjunction with Wise Registry Cleaner (with Deep scan turned on in the options) and you're pretty well covered with both those two. Remember, just because a cleaner cleans more doesn't make it better, many cleaners delete entries which aren't actually junk. Both of those two are safe to use on all versions of Windows (from my experience).

A third programme I use is mvregclean, which is more of a security programme that cleans non-current file references, but that is beneficial in itself because they are really junk entries. You'll be surprised at just how many results you get (hundreds) even after running other reg cleaners. It is also 100 percent safe to use on all Windows.

4. Matrix Leader

Dec 8, 2009
    And what do you thonkg of CCleaner?

5. idsk

idsk MDL Junior Member

Aug 25, 2009
    hi everybody,
    Matrix Leader i can see you have tested many of those cleaner, so i would like to know how good is Uniblue PowerSuite (at least its registry cleaner) compared to Auslogics Registry Cleaner?
    and also the defragmenter, which one do you thinks is better?
    thanks

6. Matrix Leader

Dec 8, 2009
    Auslogics Registry Cleaner is much much better dude.

IT catches lots of staff that are also safe to delete....not just screw up your registry.

Regarding the disk defragmenter. I sewar by only one....Perfect Disk FTW

It has a SMART placement defragmentation that places your boot files first, then the files that you use most, then the rest of the files.

Perfect Disk also has the best boot defragmentation where it would restart your system and before booting into Windows it would run a defrag to optimize your boot files, defrag your pagefile (virtual memory) and defrag your hibernation file.

7. DARKOR04

DARKOR04 MDL Tester/Developer

Jul 5, 2010
    #27 DARKOR04, Sep 12, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
    I've testing PerfectDisk 11 Fully Registered and it isn't that great DAMN!! actually it slowdown my system just unistalled it.... and rerun Defrag and Optimize in Auslogics Defrag tool and system its back on track... I really don't know what happen there...

Boot And Restart Time before Perfect Disk 11 = 56 Secs
    And After Perfect Disk 11 = 78 Secs
    Back to Auslogics Tool = 57 Secs you do the math.....;)

My Stats are:
    MS Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit RTM 7600 activated with WOAT TOOL
    AMD Sempron SI-42 Griffin 65nm Technology
    3GB DDR2 @ 333MHz (5-5-5-13)
    MOBO-Hewlett-Packard 30E4
    ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics
    160GB Hitachi HTS543216L9A300 ATA
    Optirac DVD RW AD-7561s :( region blocked not patch available
    SoundMAX Digital HD Audio

8. idsk

idsk MDL Junior Member

Aug 25, 2009
    just tryed Perfect Disk 11 pro (registered)
    on first scan, my C drive was found to be 0,4% fragmented (after more that 1 year of using without any defrag before, so i guess windows 7 doesnt fragment files as much as previous versions)

so i defrag with the "SMARTPlacement" stuff, in fact it put boot files in the beginning, then rarely modified files, occasionnaly modified, often modified etc...

but i dont know why the pagefile was put "in the middle", coz i guess it got a fixed size so i wish it was better placed (like after boot files)

i dont see a real difference on my system..

then i tried auslogics registry cleaner, it founds many registry "errors" that Uniblue RegistryCleaner didnt find, but in fact it was not really errors but unused files extension
    so i prefer uniblue just because it makes a backup before fixing and also because its paying so it should be more often updated

9. Matrix Leader

Dec 8, 2009
    That's very strange man :(

Whatever happened to that boot time defragmentation? where'd it go?

10. kdo2milger

kdo2milger MDL Senior Member

Jan 5, 2010
    i'm currently tring auslogic boostspeed it has defrag, registry cleaner and file cleaner all in one...

sofar i like it.