AutoUnattend.xml, Bypass the All Windows 11 installation restrictions

Discussion in 'Windows 11' started by IXMas, Oct 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IXMas

IXMas MDL Member

Mar 7, 2021
    #201 IXMas, Nov 12, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
    (OP)
    I stopped reading certain people's posts, so don't expect answers.
    I only answer constructive questions about my options, but again not to everyone :

related to

post #1 and post #2

and obligatory post #3

Have Fun!!:cool:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. awuctl

awuctl MDL Member

Jun 6, 2020
    #202 awuctl, Nov 12, 2021
    That's the single funniest "I give up" I have ever seen.

Edit: nice edit, hypocrite
    A literal child could have defended its toys better than you have.
    Remember that you started it in the ufws thread.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Guys!
    This thread is number one to be reported!
    Mostly posts which are objectively seen as being off topic, because of posts which only contain personal addressing!
    Even skilled members (which I appreciate much because of their useful contributions so far) lose awareness and get sucked into personal addressing.:eek:even name calling...

How about to focus ON the matter and work out personal ideas ABOUT the topic?

TBH my priority is to keep MDL running since 2007. I am not capable of making an own opinion about this particular topic. I once was very involved in bios modding and I am very familiar with IT stuff being an admin myself not only here......nowadays I just use windows and kubuntu and do my admin job at the company...so I have to admit I still cannot make an own opinion about what's matter of the fight here.
    So I (we) moderate only 'crudely' what's obvious and does not belong to here. Tito is here and later me and ancestor(V) and alphawaves later at night...
    Feel free to constructively PM if needed.

Absolutely!

This is an final appeal!

My spare time is very limited at this period of time. Hey I am here since 2007...my job / other private interests eat up lot of time ATM also because of COVID research...
    I hope people here can resolve the issues on their own and this thread can go on. At least until I can make a real own opinion about.

If not we only can go on crudely.....deleting the entire thread to come to an end.
    Up to you. :)

4. i was the first on MDL to post this autounattend method for w11 [MDL052020] . dont want to discuss what BAU commented on that totaly negatively & rudely too . thats all i can say .
    Zucrin knows all about. i think IXMAS brother we can only watch here on MDL & not share anything as previously same happened with me too on my thread for which i requested staff to remove that from MDL.
    Your Autounatted method works like a charm & its good to ignore some people who try there level best to take you down on MDL.

5. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    I sincerely believe that is the other way around:rolleyes:

If only the staff had the time to read stuff for once, there was a lot of nonsense removed by now.

6. Hmm

7. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    And i can assure you who would go out of the window first;)

8. Sure tell me who ? :D

9. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    The NSA doesn't allow me to...

10. Hahaha you talk funny now . seems like you are in good mood ;)
    You are very very fast & comment on 2-3 threads at a same time . Most great thing i have observed via myself.

11. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Not to forget....
    The 'negative comments' whatever they are are posted by members not by the team. Daz was more strictly, yes. And very skilled....his profession was IT related.
    Any way to moderate comes with something somebody can complain about. :) I would have more tolerated..good or not....up to personal opinion...to ask for being more strict about something that goes off like here..easy....but then the other day and other perspective...to complain about something that is considered to be useful and which gets deleted because of being as strict as..also easy...:D

But when a member starts typing a post....there is a final decision to press submit and by that starting that or keep running what actually a mod has to correct.
    The major issue is to lose the topic and moving towards personal addressing....the content on topic itself is another point.

12. IXMas

IXMas MDL Member

Mar 7, 2021
    “A good horse raises a lot of dust.” :D

13. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    :doh:
    As long as you could get the essence of my posts here....you surely can agree that personal addressing clutters up your thread. And you should not feed that. It could vanish sooner as you think...
    If your topic has a value per se it needs no personal games.......if not....then personal games don't help either to assign value to it. :D

I can be funny as well. :)

OK lets see how it goes on.

14. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    @Yen :rolleyes: Still not seen enough to notice this one won't ever reply comprehensibly and even when hit in the face with a wooden board still won't get it?

15. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Yeah well...deleted posts one last time for tonight final call....I said what had to be.

16. awuctl

awuctl MDL Member

Jun 6, 2020
    @Yen How openly admitting to not accepting any criticism (where OP's "constructive questions" strictly means "questions that presuppose I'm right") became accepted on a (mostly) technical forum is beyond me. Pretending to be the victim (he started his very inaccurate criticism in the ufws thread, so I came here to do a little "software review" too) and now triumphantly claiming they can just ignore me after not being able to answer any question or prove any point so far is just pathetic.
    I have neither the medical vocabulary, nor the time to think up euphemisms for what can accurately describe this behavior. No point in being right I guess.

17. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #218 Yen, Nov 12, 2021
    I know.
    Since this matter is again dragged into here...I only say...he's of course got PM with the announcement to issue a ban.
    Until then I loop back to "OK lets see how it goes on."
    Others can contribute not to feed this anymore. This thread is on the watch list.
    Any re-feeding of him (from his side) will lead to a bad end.

18. IXMas

IXMas MDL Member

Mar 7, 2021
    #219 IXMas, Nov 12, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
    (OP)
    I try to solve mystery, because it happens.
    I installed the latest (official insider DEV) build 22499.1000 on VHD on an old laptop without known problems with TPM/UEFI.
    Like ALL previous Win11 installed on VHD (not on Virtual Machines), they did not require known traversals.?

19. #220 Deleted member 1385001, Nov 13, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2021