Bad car accident. Is driving in high stilettos safe

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by IntelligenceArtifi, Sep 27, 2011.

1. RJARRRPCGP

RJARRRPCGP MDL Senior Member

Feb 24, 2010
    Over here, I wouldn't be surprised if the driving instructor gets furious.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    No, not sarcastic. What I have told you really happened and I had to laugh about right after it happened. I would have laughed also if I have had the chance to watch your 'accident'.
    Life is serious enough, people should laugh more..

You find it strange? Well, not more strange than your topic at a PC related forum.

To answer your question: I want to know it, because I am curious. There is always a reason why a user chooses a particular avatar, your avatar is unique. AND your topic is about high stilettos which don't fit to the avatar's dress.....:biggrin: although it are heels??......

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. #43 IntelligenceArtifi, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    (OP)
    1) It is me
    2)This topic is in the chat section, I am a computer enthusiast so I assume I can be on MDL. I particularly like Linux systems.
    3) Sorry about that I really thought you were being sarcastic but at least you probably don't get into as many accidents as I do lol. I know that I am not such a good driver sometimes but I don't really mind any more and have to learn to live with it.
    4) I'm the type girl who always wears heels even if they do get me in car accidents and stuck in grattings;)

4. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    [​IMG]

5. This guy is the worst dressed man in Britain (Wikipedia article on him citation 17)
    Also he is a real idiot there is a lot of (Wikipedia again)

6. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
    @ Yen-kun good question your admin and you have the right to ask.
    How can you drive and smoke a cigarette YEN?You can´t be a ADMIN if your not a model (i don´ t want to be like you anymore SHAME on you Mr.Admin)
    *Searching for a new WANNA BE LIKE*Hi AncestorV how are you?

@ IntelligenceArtifi He is curious because he likes Women/girls,maybe he fell in Love with YOU/YOUR AVATAR.If you have some luck and do your writting good,he gets to know you better and one day you become his MDL WIFE and get to be a ADMIN on his side :eek:

BTW R29K is always sarcastic to me too,but that´s why i love him so much :hug2:

7. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    I know he is, but he can drive :)

....ps.
    we all friends here, nothing personal ....drive safe ;)

8. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    @IntelligenceArtifi

Thanks for your honest reply. I like your way to post and that you just tell what has happened to you. A man wouldn't post about a mishap regarding cars, because men never have mishaps, lol.

Your avatar is nice also the photographer did good work.
    You are a person with charm.

PC related forums are dominated by men / male members, all the more I am glad that we have female members here at MDL.

My intention is always to keep / make MDL a special place where our members feel comfortable. The amount of female members could be more though.
    The chit chat section is special here, I don't know if other PC related forums have one at all.
    The chit chat forum is an 'interface' where every day matters meet PC related stuff.
    I am glad that we have it and that we have other female members who have good ideas for topics, also here.

And as dareckibmw has already posted we are friends here, some have a sarcastic and weird humor though, lol. (especially our 'half man') loool

Btw: I just had finished an exam when I wanted to drive home. That time I smoked in my car. I wanted to throw it out of the sunroof but I have missed it and the cigarette dropped on the car's ground at the back.
    Driving backwards and searching it at one time was just a bad idea.

But I was afraid of to burn the backseat so I crashed into a friend's car. :biggrin:

Enjoy MDL.

9. RawData

RawData MDL Member

Mar 4, 2008
    There were two points:
    - Are they comfortable?
    - Are they safe for driving? Regadless of the floormat of your vehicle!
    Somehow you missed the second one while they both are important.
    A hockey player may think his/her skates being comfortable, but those are not safe for driving either.

As for this:
    Say whaaat?! Another mishap? :eek:
    Now... erm... other than saying that I hope I'll never be near where you're driving, I'm going to permanently leave this thread just in case my self control fails and I say something rude. Hopefully you or nobody else gets hurt by your "fashion driving".