Buy Enterprise key from non Microsoft webshop

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by endbase, Aug 27, 2015.

1. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Best for to run in an company! For which it's even created for!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    Had my own company for 9 years and ran Enterprise had to quit tho for healty reasons !! Now I'm not in title any more for Enterprise if I want to use it I'm forced to use hack tools how much BS from Microsoft I have to Take Realy I'm almost done with their market strategy and telemetry crap :mad:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #23 Yen, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
    May I quote myself a post from 2013

With LTSB M$ has fulfilled one of my thoughts, no metro apps loooooollll if I ever have to use w10 (job) then I ask my company for an LTSB license....:)

4. murphy78

murphy78 MDL DISM Enthusiast

Nov 18, 2012
    Really, if you need to use Win10 for any sort of sensitive information, LTSB with some privacy mods to defender cloud, sample submit, and the 2 telemetry services is the only way to go.
    Well, that or some serious outbound firewall control. Disabling Windows Update would also not be a terrible idea for a business that is concerned with privacy.
    You can always download the updates manually and vet them before using.

They're making it so much of a pain in the ass to stay with Windows and retain your privacy. It's ridiculous.

5. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    Oke I have read enough now I'm gonna install LTSB Enterprise now !! Thx every body for the input on this post :hug2:

6. BigW

BigW MDL Member

Apr 25, 2010
    #26 BigW, Sep 3, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
    So you think uninformed people ARE not A/THE problem and MUST be protected by any means necessary. I don't pity people who don't inform themselve properly, don't follow simple advices against such scammers (or phishers) or discarded common sense completly. Everyone want the lottery winnings from a lottery they never played in, inheritances from unknown "relatives" in Africa, etc. Almost all people who got scammed by such things are greedy and want to belive in such "luck". Everybody who want's to warn them about these scams is an idiot for them and only want's to harm them! My strong opinion is that such people deserve it to be scammed in that way! They learn from nothing except beeing scammed out of every cent they had and then it is very doubtfull they don't fall victim to the next scammer they want to belive in.

7. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    I concur. People should inform by themselves or ask for help by their own initiative.
    People (all of us including me) are constantly bombarded with TV scams, snake oils, frauds of many types on a daily basis. Take a look at cell phone companies, services providers, our governments, etc. The only difference among them is some are under the law while others aren't.

8. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009

I like the snake oil part most :D

9. Bezalel

Bezalel MDL Member

Apr 30, 2012
    All volume licenses I've purchased were from partners (mostly from Dell and CDW) but my product keys all came directly from MS.

10. Threat

Threat Lord of the Files

Feb 23, 2014
    Of course they do, all the reseller does is create the Microsoft agreement on your behalf on M$'s systems and handle the customer facing stuff for sales/renewals etc. All products and services always provided by Microsoft.

11. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
  12. Threat

Threat Lord of the Files

Feb 23, 2014
    #33 Threat, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
    One again your wrong. Its a minimum order of 5 products. They dont have to be the same. I've had 4 agreements, all of which have mixed products with a total quantity of 5

13. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    If you say so! That's maybe happen in your country, true or not true, I don't know! Just in Thailand I've to buy 5 licenses from the the same product! Period!

14. Threat

Threat Lord of the Files

Feb 23, 2014
    Nope that's just your reseller ripping you off by tricking you into paying for extra products you don't need so they get more commission.

Microsoft don't implement different restrictions like this for different countries.

You have to order initial order of 5 licences, that's just licences. They don't have to be for the same product.

15. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Didn't you like to stop with your accusation? If you didn't believe what I told, fine, so it be, just stop telling it's not true because it's simply done! I really don't like the way you go because you're in no position to tell how such business is handled in my country!

16. Threat

Threat Lord of the Files

Feb 23, 2014
    #37 Threat, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
    I'm telling you how it is, because I have close connectons with my VL reseller who are multinational and include Thailand in the area they cover. I checked with him before I replied.

I guess though it must be good business for your resellers to get customers as gullable as you.

17. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Mister: Stop it! it's enough!

18. crashnburn

crashnburn MDL Addicted

Mar 18, 2010
    Lets not fight :) How about you help me buy 5 diverse items through your close connections with your VL Seller. I can PM you if thats okay.

19. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    always make use of CDW, handy dandy bunch of people there.