Coronavirus | Discussion

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Deleted member 1254778, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #2221 Yen, Mar 17, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
    That's not a real problem.
    I suppose it tastes sweet per se (glykýs) ancient Greek means sweet. It comes from the 1,2 Propylene-glycol. Glycerol formal tastes I guess more like ethanol.
    The potential 'danger' is located at handling the stuff.

You need a syringe and needle and Glycerol formal is irritating to the eyes.
    -take care not to get jabbed when jabbing into the septum
    -take ESPECIALLY care when removing the protective cap of the needle
    -take care you don't get some of it into your eyes
    -have a look there are no air-bubbles in the syringe
    -have the bottle septum down when pulling the IVM solution out of the bottle
    -DO NOT try to get the protective cap back onto the needle!!! It's actually no good practise to do that and forbidden at any serious lab use! Why? You could accidentally jab yourself and get the stuff into your blood by trying that!

Put it back uncovered at a safe place. You can reuse it for next days' treatment since it doesn't have to be sterile for oral use. Make sure no kids can reach all that! But I guess you know that! It's common sense.
    When throwing away the needle after treatment take care nobody can have any contract to it anymore.

(Well I am very used to do that, not to do injections, but for pulling and analysing stuff. Most danger is to get accidentally jabbed.) :)

I'd add it to a little portion of a sweet dessert (a pudding is great) 2h after dinner and just eat it.
    No worries here. It'll find its way through the stomach (gastrointestinal tract) into your plasma.

While it is advised to use it on empty stomach when fighting worms (makes sense here to hit the worms living in the gastrointestinal tract hard), for COVID we need good plasma levels.
    Fatty meals 2 hours before seem to work best.
    You also can dilute it with a bit of fatty milk and drink it. Or a bit of yoghurt. Anything that comes as an emulsion is suitable.

So let us hope we never need it anyway. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  3. Palladin

Palladin MDL Senior Member

Feb 1, 2014
    Yen:
    Good information.
    Lets take it point by point.
    1.) When you say "take care not to get jabbed when jabbing into the septum" I'm wondering to myself why I would want to stick the needle in my nose? Whenever I think of "septum" I think of something like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septum but reading down the article I see it also refers to the cap on the bottle of stuff. So no jab in the nose, just the bottle cap. # = lbs. kinda thing, eh?

2.) My experimenting with trying to inject capsules was a total failure. I thought the capsules would come apart easily, but they don't. Some aren't even capsules at all, like the Acetaminophen gelcaps I have. Just covering over some hard powdery substance. So your suggestion to just squirt it into some yogurt or some other food solves the problem.

3.) If I understand what you are saying, you want me to fill up the entire syringe with IVM, and then dispense one day's dose. For example I have 5cc syringes and if I fill it to 4.5cc then dispense 1.5cc one day, put the syringe away with 3cc left in it, and next day dispense 1.5cc and then repeat the process the next day.

4.) Since I have glass syringes, I'm not keen on throwing them out after just one use.How about after the three 1.5cc uses, I fill the syringe up with Isopropyl Alcohol and squirt it through the needle, and follow up with a rinse of distilled water, and then blow out with some compressed air. Re-fill the syringe with IVM and repeat the daily/weekly procedure.

It looks like something I can handle, no problem. And as you say, hopefully there will be no need for it, but now I feel confident that I'll be ready if I need to use it sometime in the future.

4. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  5. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    IMG_20210317_174920_595.jpg

Any shot you get you're dead anyway.

6. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    In my book modern science threatens humankind and nature itself. It has no ethical or moral limits whatsoever. Modern science and it's actors are a sick reflection of modern society which lacks of principles and values to guide our existence. It's a shame, a real shame.

7. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  8. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  9. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  10. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  11. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Get this - you give no sources! I do! Check the thread! Reported and informed everyone as to the methodology etc. - at least by me!

On the other hand, you do NOT UNDERSTAND THE ELEMENTARY NOTIONS IN ALL THIS!!!! For instance, "reported deaths" in the period discussed are well over 500.000. But we'll get to that number, don't worry...

Most of all, if I were you, I would look to the nurses and doctors who are leaving or thinking of leaving in large numbers, with PTSD, having seen so much death, going through their hands, something no one prepared them for, deaths of people in their care, directly connected to C-19, which is much worse than wars....

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths

Last updated on Wednesday 17 March 2021 at 4:00pm

Deaths in UK
    Deaths within 28 days of positive test
    Daily
    141 — Daily number of deaths within 28 days of first positive test, reported on Wednesday, 17 March 2021.

Total
    125831 — Total number of deaths within 28 days of first positive test, reported up to Wednesday, 17 March 2021.

Deaths with COVID-19 on the death certificate
    Weekly
    2279 — Weekly number of deaths where COVID-19 is mentioned as a cause on the death certificate, registered during the week ending Friday, 5 March 2021.

Total

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51768274

"Death toll could be higher

When looking at the overall death toll from coronavirus, official figures count deaths in three different ways, each giving a slightly different number.

First, government figures count people who died within 28 days of testing positive for coronavirus - and that total is now over 125,000.

Second, ONS figures include all deaths where coronavirus was mentioned on the death certificate, even if the person had not been tested for the virus. This figure is more than 145,000 deaths, to 5 March.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The third measure counts all deaths over and above the usual number at the time of year - that figure was more than 123,000 by 5 March.

In total, there were 13,107 deaths registered in the week to 5 March, which is down on last week but still 3% higher than "normal" for the time of year.

Of that figure, 2,279 deaths were related to coronavirus - down by 28% from the previous week."

13. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    The term you are "missing" is excess deaths!

https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/07/excess-deaths-mortality-coronavirus-covid-19/
    • Each country records deaths slightly differently – the excess mortality measure smoothes out some of these discrepancies and helps us compare countries more accurately.
    • There was a substantial number of excess deaths in the first half of 2020, particularly among the over-65s, and the peak is far higher than seen during previous influenza peaks.
    • There are gaps between official COVID-19 death counts and excess mortality rates. As more details emerge, further analysis will help countries work out the root of these differences.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-55631693

https://fingertips.phe.org.uk/stati...lance/excess-mortality-in-england-latest.html

Excess deaths in UK.png

Figure 2: Cumulative deaths since 21 March 2020, by date of registration, England.

The trend in the total cumulative number of excess deaths in England since 21 March 2020 is shown in Figure 2.

In short, whatever you wrote is sheer nonsense! If you wanna be taken seriously - get serious and inform yourself of the very basics, FCOL...

...get my gist?!?

14. samuraikid

samuraikid MDL Junior Member

Dec 30, 2018
  15. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Yes, a valid point - but we knew that already and we must fight it on all fronts, with everything we've got...

However, certain level of traceability in a pandemic is needed!

16. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    This is utterly preposterous!

It's a bloody lie for people with no brains and/or no minimal information!!!!

17. samuraikid

Dec 30, 2018
    #2237 samuraikid, Mar 18, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
    I guess we living the times Bible talks about,

The fake miracles (vaccines), the mark of the beast (Amazon One) (Facial Recognition, Palm/Fingerprinting), Riots, Earthquakes (in places that never had an Earthquake)

18. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Your book seems awfully dogmatic and thin...

We have defeated many nasty diseases using vaccines! Not to mention other medicines etc.

Yes, some vaccines were contaminated and created other problems but we learnt from it and we are still learning!

Yes, modern science and technology have the potential to destroy on a global scale, hence the need to control them seriously!

But a totally brainless and unqualified statement that they must be totally "sick", moreover "lacking in principles and values" and therefore what - abandoned because of that potential?!? That kind of leaping to conclusions is for utter bozos!!!!

Here is what you are "conveniently neglecting", as a good example: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/05/200514115411.htm

Publicly funded institution, which immediately shared its findings via Open Source principles! We all benefited! He took no money!

So, you are either utterly uninformed or lying through your back teeth, full of hatred and malice!!!

19. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Not all vaccines are equally good, for sure but look at the evidence - else you are in jeopardy of talking nonsense on this issue...

With the concrete issues, I agree with you - just leave the Bible out of this, please and try rationally...

20. samuraikid

Dec 30, 2018
    Ask any person

1.Are you ready to be vaccinated with the experimental drugs?
    2.Are you ready to participate in research like experimental animals?
    3.Are you ready for side effects?
    (decrease in systolic and diastolic heart function?
    irreversible pathological conditions causing infertility?
    And an additional hundred side ones)

So in 5 years after you take the vaccine will you be ok ? or you will die ?