Coronavirus | Discussion

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Deleted member 1254778, Feb 28, 2020.

1. vladnil

vladnil MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2019

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Look the amount of dislikes this crap has

Big Reset occurring in front of your eyes.

3. drew84

drew84 MDL Expert

Mar 13, 2014
    Confirmation Bias

Numbers don’t lie, except when they do.

4. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  5. drew84

drew84 MDL Expert

Mar 13, 2014
    FINALLY... at least PART of the WORLD has COME TO THEIR SENSES... yet unfortunately some (like me I***** and not taking the vaccine/s will (going forward) be treated as LEPERS)

6. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  7. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Yes, numbers do not lie, when you have NHS worldwide completely overwhelmed - NO, THEY DO NOT LIE!!!!!

Many more people die than is usual for that part of the year - without a pandemic in full swing!!!

Only idiots lie as to what the causes of such high rates of excess deaths are!!!

They lie to themselves, they lie to others and they create a stoopid atmosphere where people do not take care of themselves and others!!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #2348 Yen, Apr 4, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
    You recognize a problem (the pandemic and its numbers) but you do actually fail to spot those who are in the meantime mainly responsible that people still have to die of COVID!

Those mentioned idiots are located even at those authorities! NIH, CDC, WHO, EMA, etc.

Those are not 'just' idiots. They are responsible that countless of people still have to die twisting facts about drugs such as ivermectin and fluvoxamine and others.
    All cheap and safe drugs with high efficacy against SARS-CoV-2.

THEY lie to themselves not taking the RESULTS as they are. They lie to themselves taking the JAMA study for granted, although even a novice can spot essential flaws (besides of the fact that the study as been established by a Johnson & Johnson chairman.) at the mentioned study!

THEY do NOT DO their job saving people's life! They 'simply' let them die!

Sure there are people who do support spreading COVID with irresponsible behaviour. But the REAL crime against humanity is happening IN those authorities!

MDs have to 'beg' that they get noticed and heard, while saving 1000 nds of people's life while practising. (Actually they do nothing except to DO what they have sworn! The Hippocratic oath!)

They present tons of significant studies underlining the efficacy of IVM!

It's an hour, but worth to watch and listen to docs from US, Israel, Belgium, UK and Argentina!

I ask all readers here: If you have the time, have a look at this international board of MDs and listen to what they have to say.
    These are not just youtubers making a video about their 'theories' or POV about the pandemic!!!

"Global Medical & Scientific Experts Call Upon World Governments to Act Now to Save Lives"

That is the real reason for crying out loud about what IS wrong in this pandemic! They are still 'alone' being ignored. @gorski I suggest to adjust your focus. :)

9. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  10. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    I concur, numbers do not lie, idiots behind them do. Especially those spreading alarmist false numbers.

11. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    I suggest you read the news, Yen! Start from countries like Brazil, Mexico, India, US< UK etc. I have consistently criticised the (right-wing) politicians who diminished the seriousness and/or scope of this pandemic, unlike you! So, no, on this topic I shall take no lessons from anyone!!!

Let's make it even sharper, this criticism of mine, as I advocated this approach from the start (see prof. Djikic case): https://www.theguardian.com/comment...qYDNnm85sqHeVIcD-Eh60R_3q_AzIjPPto4sxHE0p15Zo

A crime against Humanity, for sure! Such sociopathic monsters, whomever advocated this kind of capitalist, neo-liberal approach, should have been tied to a totem, a fierce fire under it lit up and the rest of dancing angrily around it...

12. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    #2352 gorski, Apr 5, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
    Here is a good ground from which to see where all this sociopathy comes from...

The Corporation - full movie on YT!!! Warmly recommended!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHrhqtY2khc

Have we made a sociopath's paradise at our offspring's expense?!?

The Corporation 1.JPG The Corporation 2.JPG The Corporation 3.JPG

13. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #2353 Yen, Apr 5, 2021
    India would be far worse without using ivermectin themselves. This applies to other nations who are using it as well.

Even if it would be possible that you could vaccinate the entire world population it would take years to realize it.
    We need alternatives and we have them already.
    It is actually the job of the medical authorities first to approve such before politicians can make use of them.

When watching the video I have posted completely you know what I mean.
    It is not only that far less people would have to die.
    It's about a drug that can help ending the pandemic (world widely seen) EVEN because it is cheap and easily distributable.

When using it (and that is mentioned in the video as well) we would apply a remedy that is far more effective than any social distancing, wearing masks and being locked in. The prophylaxis studies have excellent results as well. And studies of large populations as in Peru or India (Uttar Pradesh) cannot lie about the action of IVM.

The disaster is not only reasoned in lacking of vaccines somewhere, it is also reasoned in the idea that we (those who can 'afford' the vaccines) have to wait being locked in until we all can have them.

Mainstream media do report that there won't be any effective alternative drugs to the vaccines anytime soon.
    Vaccines are the holy grail for the people and the only thing that can stop the pandemic.

Those vaccine makers, their influence on medical authorities and on politics. All them together are criminals!

The 'poorer' countries have the advantage that they are more forced to use alternatives than we here. (If the politicians there are aware of the scope of the pandemic at all).

Thanks to that fact 'we' know how effective IVM is.
    Without that fact we even would not know that as well.

14. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    The link, Yen, the link! If the know-how was treated in Open Source manner and all the countries produced it, we would have been better served. Everyone, the whole Earth.

The deeper societal, economic and political context is in "The Corporation"!!!

15. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #2355 Yen, Apr 5, 2021
    The mRNA tech. once was 'open source'. At least I'd consider the potential and knowledge of Universities as being 'open source'. The same applies to AZ (vector vaccine).
    But what happened was that some scientists who had been involved in development did make a 'spin-off'.

This happened at AZ (which therefore is still called Oxford-Vaccine), Moderna and Pfizer (BioNTech).
    The founding couple (BioNTech) took their knowledge with them and they patented a lot during the years.

Now when the pandemic is happening they took the chance to make money. They do not unveil the details keeping them 'private' so nobody else could make the vaccine. They have to guarantee that their investors will have profits!
    And the govt. was foolish enough to have signed a contract where the vaccine makers do not have any risks such as being accountable for side effects and the like.

The founding couple has even got the "Bundesverdienstkreuz" highest honour for humanity to have developed the vaccine.

This is more like a farce to me and IMHO they should be forced to disclose how to make the vaccine.

Either way. Vaccines are not even essential everywhere since there are other useful drugs. They could act as a bridge until we all will have safe and effective vaccines or other additional drugs.

16. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #2356 Mr.X, Apr 5, 2021
    They're all called 'cures'... Been saying this since the beginning of my pathetic intervention on this thread.

The Pharmafia complex has openly shown it's real intentions.

The Pharmafia complex is one strong arm of many of a global elite of corporations, foundations and associations of the most powerful and richest people in this beautiful world.

We all have been taught monarchies and concentration of godlike power in one family had gone and democracy was the real deal but no they haven't. Royal families are allied and organized, like criminal cartels, influencing on many parts of the planet since many decades.

17. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    The vaccine is authorized for emergency use only and still in live clinical trials until 2023.

They’re unable to administer vaccines if the lockdown ends because the emergency ends with it.

Hence why lockdowns won’t end anytime soon.

18. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Not forced, Yen - but persuaded... and maybe even reasonably compensated.... like a house given to them etc.

19. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Flu Shots, Deadly Vaccinations and 3rd Strand DNA - Anthony Patch

20. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    The Science is Conclusive: Masks and Respirators do NOT prevent the Transmission of Viruses

https://thevirus.wtf/masks/