Coronavirus | Discussion

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Deleted member 1254778, Feb 28, 2020.

1. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    The point you are missing is "it does not have to stay that way"!

It is the state which grants the monopoly for a period of time.

The state can make it compulsory, at least after the period...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #2482 Yen, May 5, 2021
    Last edited: May 5, 2021
    Finally it's the same it's the state......a pandemic is considered to be an extraordinary situation.
    And the state grants itself the right to apply measures which are concerning constitution.
    Intellectual property is a subject in the constitution. (Patents)

And freedom as well. (curfew)
    And physical integrity (vaccination)

For me the question is: Why is there a constitution AND situations where it is accepted to break it?
    A constitution -basic right- should be right in any situation, otherwise it is not basic.
    Another question: Why does Moderna or Pfizer not hand out their MFR? I mean IF they are really concerned and have empathy and a sense for humanity... we would not need a regulatory authority if there is real empathy...

Another situation is law of war where basic right are suspended...o.h some say the fight against COVID-19 is a war...:rolleyes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Heh... C'mon - what are you saying? Self-regulation for corporate sociopaths? R u nuts?!?:p:D:p Go on, tell me you are joking....

4. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007

At this subject there were times 'we' were already more advanced.
    It shows clearly that 'social evolution' is not linear.

Old Merck:
    https://www.merck.com/stories/mectizan/
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1705916/

The new Merck!
    https://www.merck.com/news/merck-statement-on-ivermectin-use-during-the-covid-19-pandemic/

One of the safest and most administered drug is suddenly not safe anymore.
    This is not enough. Studies are bent and twisted!

5. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    @gorski Grab a good glass of wine or whatever you prefer, and watch this. Or whoever who is interested what's the real point here.:)

"Dr. Pierre Kory Talks About Human Rights and The Big Science Disinformation - Continued"

:rolleyes:o_O

6. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    OK, I shall, thanx!

(You know I started an MA in Human Rights, right? Not finished yet but... Not exactly OK by me to let authorities off the hook when it comes to it... ;) )

7. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Dr Pierre Kory has gone conspiraloonie roflmaoooooo

I've been posting this conspiradata months back lol

8. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Someone living in India shed some light

9. Brother i am an indian but sorry i cant comment about anything on this thread anymore .All i can say is Whats AAAAAAAAAAAP = [FB Acquired APP] plus any Social media App Plus News Media either via Television or via NewsPapers in Control of Politicians of Current Active Political Party in India. Nothing else to say ................. all Full Stops by Myself.

10. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Wow you're Indian. Thanks for replying. I already knew it but refreshing to read someone who actually lives there...

11. All news channels are godi media (only praise Modi), only trustable channel is NDTV and a few independent channels in YouTube.

12. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Anyone 'praising' the death toll...????

13. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #2493 Yen, May 6, 2021
    Last edited: May 6, 2021
    Well..if what he is saying IS a talk about a conspiracy then yes it is.

It's not in my book, though. But he is very right. I'd rather say he is talking very clearly about nuisances and how capital degenerates once useful authorities..and even Merck.
    He is a good man and Dr. Syed as well.

I have been watching his channel since November almost every evening. I learned so much from them, especially from Dr. Syed!

Both have my deep respect and they save tons of lives by their teachings and actions.

14. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #2494 Mr.X, May 6, 2021
    Last edited: May 6, 2021
    Sure! I think the same as you regardless I don't know them or follow them before this video. And if I lol'ed saying his a conspiraloonie is because I and many other professionals not alligned with the criminal system are tagged as nuts conspiranoids. This situation makes me fun I'm not laughing at these two docs.

More and more people are opening their eyes to this farse and are not getting quiet. The word "theory" in that tag is fading more and more and the reality of a conspiracy is gaining color and most importantly, evidence.

15. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Yeah. I got you right knowing you are not laughing at these 2 docs.

And we mean the same (at least especially here. lol), it's just we are using different 'definitions'. :)

16. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Shoot, the way you're going, X, given another 200 years, you are gonna become a Marxist revolutionary...:rolleyes::p:D:p

17. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  18. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Studying history one becomes.jpg

19. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Your virtue is being both... Virtuoso :p

20. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    As if you could possibly know the difference....:D

Here, something for a much better compass....

Aneurin Bevan.jpg